AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A anime that is complete and udor badass, with a hint of sexy in it. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117852)

Mistressy 2013-02-11 23:53

A anime that is complete and udor badass, with a hint of sexy in it.
 
Looking for an anime with badass scenes, and sexy parts that will destroy my boredom. Any recommondations?

GreatTeacherKen 2013-02-12 00:40

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- A great mecha series with a lot of over the top and awesome mecha battles. Virtually every character in the series can be considered some degree of badass. If you like the TV series, check out the movie retellings as well since they add additional footage and the second movie Lagann-hen's take on the final battle of the series is even better than the original. In terms of sexiness, Yoko provides plenty of that.

Redline- A car racing action movie with really good animation and also has a cast full of badasses. The female characters are pretty sexy as well and the female lead gets a brief topless scene.

Sackett 2013-02-12 07:59

Katanagatari

Maybe Full Metal Panic if comedy is okay.




...Neon Genesis Evangelion? After all, Misato always promises "Service, Service, Service" every episode.

Mistressy 2013-02-12 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen (Post 4551143)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- A great mecha series with a lot of over the top and awesome mecha battles. Virtually every character in the series can be considered some degree of badass. If you like the TV series, check out the movie retellings as well since they add additional footage and the second movie Lagann-hen's take on the final battle of the series is even better than the original. In terms of sexiness, Yoko provides plenty of that.
Redline- A car racing action movie with really good animation and also has a cast full of badasses. The female characters are pretty sexy as well and the female lead gets a brief topless scene.

Thank you for you suggestions. I actually heard about Gurren Lagann. However I haven't really seen it.

Mistressy 2013-02-12 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sackett (Post 4551488)
Katanagatari

Maybe Full Metal Panic if comedy is okay.




...Neon Genesis Evangelion? After all, Misato always promises "Service, Service, Service" every episode.


I see. What is Neon Genesis Evangelion about?

kitten320 2013-02-12 08:56

Highschool of the dead?

Though it is not complete in story line.

StormStrife 2013-02-12 09:23

Dead Leaves

Mistressy 2013-02-12 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 4551545)
Highschool of the dead?

Though it is not complete in story line.

I watch it already. Pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mistressy 2013-02-12 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormStrife (Post 4551565)
Dead Leaves

Heard about that. Seems pretty good.

Sackett 2013-02-12 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistressy (Post 4551538)
I see. What is Neon Genesis Evangelion about?

Ehh... I was being a little tongue in cheek there because Neon Genesis Evangleion is so famous I thought you'd know what I was talking about.

Eva is... interesting.

The basic plot is that there are these giant creatures called "Angels" that are appearing on Earth and threatening to instigate a "Third Impact" that will destroy all remaining human life on Earth. Previously "Second Impact" had wiped out everyone in the Southern Hemisphere.

After Second Impact, Earth scientists engineered these giant biological robots/cyborgs, called Evangelions, to fight the angels. Only certain children are able to synchronize with these Evangelions and pilot them. (There is actually a very good reason for this, but I won't spoil the secret).

Shinji, our hero, is the third child identified as capable of piloting an Evangelion. Neon Genesis Evangelion is his story of how he comes to be an Eva pilot and the adventures that ensue. The opening is below:



Evangelion (or "Eva") is one of the most famous and/or infamous anime around. It is usually cited as the major turning point in anime. Typically shows up in any rating of the best anime of all time. And is usually seen as one of the more confusing endings in anime.

Now Eva certainly does have badass scenes. Quite a few actually. (A certain redheaded German in End of Evangelion comes to mind). It's just that the badass fights never really seem to be the real point or focus of the show, and is not the main reason people watch it.

Additionally at the end of every episode, during the next episode preview, Misato (one of the characters) always promises that there will be lots of fanservice in the next episode. Well... there is. Eva has plenty of... umm... fanservice. Nudity, kissing, even a (censored) sex scene. It's just that... well... nobody really enjoys it.

People watch Eva for the Fruedian imagery, Jungian psychology, and the raw emotions of the characters.

So I was kind of suggesting an anime that technically has everything you asked for, but won't deliver what you are actually looking for. Sorry. I assumed you already knew about Eva.

Mistressy 2013-02-12 10:47

Thank you very much kind person. I going to watch this as soon as possible.
Also you don't have to be sorry. Matter-a-fact, I should be sorry for not knowing this anime sooner, and to make you tell me about it.
:heh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.