AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Romance Anime which contains their relationship or the two living togheter (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=117871)

delorean2200 2013-02-12 12:44

Romance Anime which contains their relationship or the two living togheter

Basically what i want is an anime where the romance blooms early on and preferably end up living together.

You could recommend shows whit just early developing romance as well but please specify it if its just that.

I'm a bit tired of being teased just when things get good it stop and want to see the romance flourishing maybe even getting to see them having a family together that would be a big bonus for me. Thank you very much i will be waiting for your suggestions.

Spoiler for Old Post:

Kyero Fox 2013-02-12 13:13

Does a Witch have to be involved? :P

Om Nerabdator 2013-02-12 13:36

i know what you mean i love anime like that aswell :D

I hate it when they leave it to the last episode

Kimi ni todake
Clannad after story

B gata H kei.....well kinda, maybe...well they do everything but confess anyway

SeijiSensei 2013-02-12 14:02

Did you already read this recent thread?

GreatTeacherKen 2013-02-12 20:58

How about Kare Kano? The main characters get together early in the story in episode 4 out of twenty six episodes and the relationship is sweet and well developed. However, if you want to know how the story ends, you'll have to read the original manga since the anime ends very abruptly without much resolution thanks to behind the scenes complications.

delorean2200 2013-02-13 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4551768)
Does a Witch have to be involved? :P

Sorry meant which :p.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeijiSensei (Post 4551811)
Did you already read this recent thread?

Yup i did took some recommendations out of there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatTeacherKen (Post 4552159)
How about Kare Kano? The main characters get together early in the story in episode 4 out of twenty six episodes and the relationship is sweet and well developed. However, if you want to know how the story ends, you'll have to read the original manga since the anime ends very abruptly without much resolution thanks to behind the scenes complications.

Hmm... i'll keep it in mind but dunno if it just ends suddenly, i'm not into manga to be honest.

Like i'm said i'm interested in show where there romance is shown, i especially would enjoy ones that have them living togheter.

mistress_kisara 2013-02-14 20:11

Try Itazura na Kiss
Spoiler:

delorean2200 2013-02-16 12:35

Thank you so very much Itazura na Kiss was exactly what i was looking for, the male lead was kind of to much of a prick though it still had what i was interested in. Hope there are some other shows like this.

kaitanuva 2013-02-16 22:26

Rec.

Relationship starts out with a bang and they do in fact live with each other for the majority of the series.

delorean2200 2013-02-17 05:49

Thank you i saw that one recommended in another thread but i think i got in confused with another show so i stayed away... Luckily i did take a look after you recommended it and it turned out to be great XD.

Still i'm surprised aren't there many shows out there where lovers stay together ? :(

MisaoFan 2013-02-17 06:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by delorean2200 (Post 4557444)
Thank you i saw that one recommended in another thread but i think i got in confused with another show so i stayed away... Luckily i did take a look after you recommended it and it turned out to be great XD.

Still i'm surprised aren't there many shows out there where lovers stay together ? :(

The problem is that most romance shows nowadays always follow the usual "two people who are too shy to fall in love each other until the final episode" formula, harem or not.

delorean2200 2013-02-17 06:37

I'm okay with anime a little bit older as well, it doesn't have to necessarily be from nowdays...

kaitanuva 2013-02-17 11:46

How about Spice and Wolf I and II? A guy becomes companions with a wolf goddess and they travel and live together on an adventure. The relationship is realllly slow though, so you'll have to bear with it.

deadlights911 2013-02-23 17:35

Gosick?
Clannad?

delorean2200 2013-02-24 05:12

I loved Spice and Wolf, unfortunately that also means i saw it, same goes for Clannad. Gosick ? I thought that was a detective type of show and it didn't really had something to do with romance...

deadlights911 2013-02-25 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by delorean2200 (Post 4567006)
I loved Spice and Wolf, unfortunately that also means i saw it, same goes for Clannad. Gosick ? I thought that was a detective type of show and it didn't really had something to do with romance...

Oh, well that's actually not true. Romance is a main theme in Gosick, trust me, watch the first couple of episodes. Their love for each other grows stronger and stronger and they get married in the end.

delorean2200 2013-02-26 05:16

While Gosick wasn't what i actually had in mind thank you for the recommendation, finished it and it was trully awesome.

deadlights911 2013-02-26 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by delorean2200 (Post 4569564)
While Gosick wasn't what i actually had in mind thank you for the recommendation, finished it and it was trully awesome.

Glad you enjoyed it! I'll see if I can find a romance anime that fits your criteria.