AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tatsunoko Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118694)

Lord of El Hazard 2013-04-04 19:29

Tatsunoko Anime
 
Are there any fans of their animes here? (Stuff like Gatchaman, Casshern, Yatterman, Tekkaman etc. These characters also appeared in the fighting game Tatsunoko vs Capcom.)

DuelGundam2099 2013-04-04 20:00

Space Knight Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade 1 and 2, Neo Human Casshern, Casshern: Robot Hunter, and Time Bokan Royal Revival are the classics from this studio I have seen. :cool: There is also Casshern Sins, but it is.... Eh. Real shame most of their stuff is so obscure, I do have a degree of interest in Hurricane Polymer.

Lord of El Hazard 2013-04-04 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 (Post 4620958)
Space Knight Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade 1 and 2, Neo Human Casshern, Casshern: Robot Hunter, and Time Bokan Royal Revival are the classics from this studio I have seen. :cool: There is also Casshern Sins, but it is.... Eh. Real shame most of their stuff is so obscure, I do have a degree of interest in Hurricane Polymer.

Yet bizarrely, no one has subbed Polymar's TV series or any of the Time Bokans, like Yatterman.

Tatsunokos 60s and 70s animes are great. I put some of them in the "I Hope This Gets Subbed" thread. It's flat-out criminal no one has done them yet.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-04-04 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of El Hazard (Post 4620995)
Yet bizarrely, no one has subbed Polymar's TV series or any of the Time Bokans, like Yatterman.

Luckily for me, Time Bokan was dubbed and got a routine rerun on my local TV not too long ago :D. Aside from Time Bokan, the same treatment also received by Casshern and Gatchaman. For Gatchaman, I was glad to finally able to watch the original version without extra effort even though it’s dubbed (the Indonesian dub is good though). Before that, I only watched the Americanized G-Force version when I was a kid. Also, are Kiramekiman and Honey Bee Hatchi also from Tatsunoko? I remember having a good time watching Kiramekiman every afternoon on TV, but I don't like Hatchi.

DuelGundam2099 2013-04-04 20:59

I could be wrong, but wasn't the Polymar ova pair released in the US at some point?

Lord of El Hazard 2013-04-05 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuelGundam2099 (Post 4621036)
I could be wrong, but wasn't the Polymar ova pair released in the US at some point?

The OVA was released in the USA.

I was referring to its original 1970s TV series, which has not been subbed at all!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.