AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Space Dandy (seasons 1-2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119808)

Kunagisa 2013-05-26 12:37

Space Dandy (seasons 1-2)
 
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Around 9:00 mark (it's in English). Lol @ the silly comment regarding Spike.

Comedy, Sci-Fi, confirmed for Jan of 2014.

From post #28, thanks Warm Mist!

General Director: Shinichiro Watanabe
Director: Shingo Natsume
Scriptwriter: Dai Sato, Keiko Nobumoto, Kimiko Ueno
Character Design: Yoshiyuki Ito
Spaceship Design: Thomas Romain
Theme Song: Yasuyuki Okamura
Production: Bones

kuromitsu 2013-05-26 17:49

Huh, Watanabe + Bones may just be extra fun... depends on the writer, though.

Also, dear Watanabe: JUST LET SPIKE BE DEAD, OKAY? *facepalm* This "ohoho he may or may not be dead" thing is so irritating. ("Just sleeping" hrrrgh I know it's just a joke but hrrrrgggh.)

AleX_MytH 2013-05-27 05:02

Many people suggest that this show will be called Space Dandy, BONES filed this trademark in the end of August. And looks like it's almost confirmed for this Fall: https://twitter.com/Thomasintokyo/st...31908437901312

orion 2013-05-27 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuromitsu (Post 4698011)
Huh, Watanabe + Bones may just be extra fun... depends on the writer, though.

Also, dear Watanabe: JUST LET SPIKE BE DEAD, OKAY? *facepalm* This "ohoho he may or may not be dead" thing is so irritating. ("Just sleeping" hrrrgh I know it's just a joke but hrrrrgggh.)

Spike is unconscious at the end of the episode. Good catch by Watanabe! :heh:

totoum 2013-05-27 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AleX_MytH (Post 4698598)
Many people suggest that this show will be called Space Dandy, BONES filed this trademark in the end of August. And looks like it's almost confirmed for this Fall: https://twitter.com/Thomasintokyo/st...31908437901312


That's Thomas Romain's twitter btw,so he's likely working on this and Dai Sato is rumored to have been at meetings at bones so he could be writing and Sayo Yamamoto's also been said to have been at meetings so she could also be involved.

AleX_MytH 2013-08-04 04:16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oTC8...utu.be&t=1m37s
Since Watanabe's going to visit Otakon too, looks like we'll finally see the "strange, funny and crazy Sci-Fi comedy". :)
http://space-dandy.jp/ is registred, but still empty.

DangerMouse 2013-08-04 19:35

Nice, would be cool if he gave some hints.

Also, that would be cool if Dai Sato was involved and writing the show (and Sayo Yamamoto).

RollingPenguin 2013-08-05 10:29

Masaaki Yuasa is most likely working on this show,also he is looking for animators

https://twitter.com/masaakiyuasa/sta...34772987764736

kuromitsu 2013-08-05 10:44

So it's a silly SF action show, huh? :heh: Also, hasn't this been confirmed for this fall?

Fevvers 2013-08-05 10:59

Wow, Sayo Yamamoto, Dai Sato, and Masaaki Yuasa with Watanabe.. If it's true, talk about the dream team. :eyespin:

Nachtwandler 2013-08-05 11:02

Need more info

Dextro 2013-08-07 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fevvers (Post 4782951)
Wow, Sayo Yamamoto, Dai Sato, and Masaaki Yuasa with Watanabe.. If it's true, talk about the dream team. :eyespin:

If these rumors turn out to be true than my mind may just be blown :heh:

Sage Shinigami 2013-08-07 23:18

Quote:


Director: Watanabe Shinichirou

Series Composition: Aikawa Shou
Character Design: Kawamoto Toshihiro
Mechanic Design: Kawamori Shouji

Yep. This definitely has my interest.

Anime has a LOT to apologize for, with Spring and Summer being the weakest seasons I've ever had to suffer through. Plus it looks like Stardust Crusaders isn't coming out this year, but I'll forgive that if this comes out in October.

AleX_MytH 2013-08-08 02:03

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...andy.us-domain
Looks like "international release first" rumors are true. Maybe they'll be streaming this worldwide like the new Sailor Moon anime?

Marcus H. 2013-08-08 02:51

Rejoice! Mari Okada will be part of the staff in composition and story collaboration.

Source: Official Twitter (@new_heroine)

MeoTwister5 2013-08-08 02:53

So we have Shinichiro Watanabe, Masaaki Yuasa, Dai Sato, Sayo Yamamoto.

Holy shit.

AleX_MytH 2013-08-08 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 4785965)
Rejoice! Mari Okada will be part of the staff in composition and story collaboration.

Source: Official Twitter (@new_heroine)

Wrong thread, dude. It's about Amazing Twins OVA.

Pocari_Sweat 2013-08-08 04:01

Watanabe teaming up with Okada. Ha! You must be kidding. Pretty sure Watanabe would veto every decision regarding his characters being put into dresses or crying their eyes out.

NoemiChan 2013-08-08 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat (Post 4786002)
Watanabe teaming up with Okada. Ha! You must be kidding. Pretty sure Watanabe would veto every decision regarding his characters being put into dresses or crying their eyes out.

Lets just watch it.... you too pessimistic my friend....

RollingPenguin 2013-08-08 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat (Post 4786002)
Watanabe teaming up with Okada. Ha! You must be kidding. Pretty sure Watanabe would veto every decision regarding his characters being put into dresses or crying their eyes out.

Cause we all know that is what happened in new Lupin third anime in which she worked with a lot of Watanabe usual collaborators,though it is not confirmed I dont think it is insane to think that she might write an episode.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.