AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 635 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120182)

james0246 2013-06-19 00:00

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 635 Discussion Thread
 
Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers have been released...

Kafriel 2013-06-19 03:00

Chapter's out...the kage get back in action, Sasuke seems to have an even newer "new" plan, Kakashi gets stabbed and Karin really is a masochist for Sasuke. Best part was probably Orochimaru's chat with Katsuyu.

II Maestro 2013-06-19 03:05

Who's weird? A man whose body is made up of water, A woman who is deeply in love to the man who almost killed her or a human snake that just won't die.

Well glad to see the 5 kage's are back. Though Sakura looks pitiful & somewhat stupid because she still believes in Sasuke.

11rparker 2013-06-19 03:20

So I don't see madara winning anymore unless he becomes the jinjuriki for the biju otherwise it seems like a done deal. Full shinobi army + old hokages + the newer kages + naruto Sakura Saske combo = done deal.

The First is supposed to be on par with madara by himself soooooo...... :D

Iam pretty sure orchimaru is gonna find some type of way to bring in jiriya too.


It's seems like kishimoto is gonna do some more Kakashi Obito foolishness. HURRY UP KAKASHI your missing the best parts of the war.

On a side note if rock lee doesn't get his burn... :eyebrow::frustrated:
One of the best characters in the series in my opinion he better get a few good highlights. He's also one of the few people who seemed to be on par with naruto and Sauske in the past I know that Sauske is supposed to have gotten some extreme power up but if rock lee has been training with guy this whole time and guy has been able to fight 7 biju w/ kakashies help then I don't know why his pupil is not getting his time to shine.

11rparker 2013-06-19 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by II Maestro (Post 4728791)
Who's weird? A man whose body is made up of water, A woman who is deeply in love to the man who almost killed her or a human snake that just won't die.

Well glad to see the 5 kage's are back. Though Sakura looks pitiful & somewhat stupid because she still believes in Sasuke.

No she doesn't she's just saying that that's why sai said that he doesn't trust Sakura's smile.

~Yami~ 2013-06-19 03:34

well... 5 kages are back... Sasuke still stubborn and Sakura is plotting something suspicious

so far, no one died then... but then Kakashi got stabbed.. ;___;
I wish before he died, at least he should see how much his students did in the war

Battler-kun 2013-06-19 04:06

This manga should really end soon.
Lol it has become so bad when i think of its first chapters.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-06-19 04:59

I agree all I could think of when reading these chapters is this is the kinda thing that gets a good manga dropped

Apollian 2013-06-19 05:09

you all know you don't want to see the Manga end... so I'm awaiting for the plot twist after Madara Dies.
like Sasuke becoming the Jinjuriki for the Juubi

Kenu 2013-06-19 05:28

eh, that last page had no lead up context in the chapter..

The Small One 2013-06-19 05:52

Are the Kage even needed anymore?
Madara isn't doing anything at the moment and will only fight with the first anyways.
Obito and Kakashi are in their own little world and the Juubi is under control of the 4 Hokages.


BTW, technically it isn't even necessary to defeat the Juubi. The barrier of the 4 Hokage looked like it could contain it and since those four are Zombies with unlimited Chakra, they could contain the beast forever.

Om Nerabdator 2013-06-19 06:03

Sakuras face was scary......

Luminion Lancer 2013-06-19 06:53

...
 
-Well I'll be. Sasuke isn't as reformed as we were initially lead to believe. Similar to Obito and Madara before him, Sasuke has come to hate the system of the shinobi world, though he is likely not going to be concerned with tattooing a massive Sharingan on the moon. He is, however, likely to use force and we've already established that he does care about the trapped bijuu inside of the 10-tails. Looks like we're getting that final confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke after all.

-Oh and Orochimaru stole the chapter this week. Never would have thought he could have a casual conversation with the people he originally betrayed. Much less a semi-comedic one with Suigetsu and Karin.

shalala 2013-06-19 07:50

I wonder how Sasuke will create a new system given that he doesn't like the current one. Still after this war can't really see the villages fight with each other any more given that this war would end up being the last war that any of them would have.

Hisoka?? 2013-06-19 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 4728874)
Are the Kage even needed anymore?
Madara isn't doing anything at the moment and will only fight with the first anyways.
Obito and Kakashi are in their own little world and the Juubi is under control of the 4 Hokages.


BTW, technically it isn't even necessary to defeat the Juubi. The barrier of the 4 Hokage looked like it could contain it and since those four are Zombies with unlimited Chakra, they could contain the beast forever.

They might get bored and some villian could decide to attack or seal one of them. In fact they might be vulnerable to sealing because their energy is used mostly on the seal.

james0246 2013-06-19 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by II Maestro (Post 4728791)
Though Sakura looks pitiful & somewhat stupid because she still believes in Sasuke.

You seem to have misinterpreted the page and Sai's words. Her false smile contradicts her words of trust. She does not believe Sasuke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11rparker (Post 4728802)
On a side note if rock lee doesn't get his burn... :eyebrow::frustrated:

Lee already punched Madara a dozen or more chapters back. That was his "retribution" for Neji's death, and it will be the total extent of his highlighting in the war.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalala (Post 4728929)
I wonder how Sasuke will create a new system given that he doesn't like the current one. Still after this war can't really see the villages fight with each other any more given that this war would end up being the last war that any of them would have.

Seize control of the Jyuubi, then kill all the shinobi currently present, then destroy the villages. Badabing badaboom end of the system.

Kafriel 2013-06-19 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollian (Post 4728855)
you all know you don't want to see the Manga end... so I'm awaiting for the plot twist after Madara Dies.
like Sasuke becoming the Jinjuriki for the Juubi

Actually, I really want Naruto to end =/ Things were going well enough until Danzo's death, but when the war started, the mood got rather light...in what is supposed to be the most crucial part of the story - at which point it just feels to me that the author missed his chance. Not saying that there are no major developments, just that they lack impact.

Moeterum 2013-06-19 09:52

Kishi really ruined his own manga.

Tobi was such an interesting, fun main villain. A combination of Darth Vader and Voldemort but with a sense of humor.

...Untill Kishi ruined his character by giving him stupid, cliche motivations. Turned him into another whining Emo like Sasuke and then relegated him to be Madara's little bitch.

He shouldn't have made him to be Obito. That was a HUGE mistake.

Tobi should have been the real Madara.

I mean, Naruto, the main protagonist doesn't even know who Obito is. Another HUGE mistake.

So many mistakes.

itachi-san314 2013-06-19 09:59

I don't think it really matters who tobi turned out to be. it's his motivations and new personality that suck. they could have been good regardless of who is, but he's as you put it: stupid, cliche and a whining emo...

naruto didn't know who nagato was and that confrontation was still awesome because nagato was a good character

Moeterum 2013-06-19 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by itachi-san314 (Post 4729037)
I don't think it really matters who tobi turned out to be. it's his motivations and new personality that suck. they could have been good regardless of who is, but he's as you put it: stupid, cliche and a whining emo...

naruto didn't know who nagato was and that confrontation was still awesome because nagato was a good character


It's still a huge failure when your protagonist doesn't know who he's facing against when other characters do.

Harry Potter knew who Voldemort was. It would have been awful if he didn't knew.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.