AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120271)

Pellissier 2013-06-24 09:38

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties - Episode 11 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties, Episode 11.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

jvcscasio 2013-06-24 14:22

Okay, this episode was confusing...

SigUp 2013-06-24 14:32

The timeskips are confusing as hell. It's like Hata has compressed his time-jumping habits into a single episode. That said, some parts were quite funny and Hina was lovely as always.

ChampDream 2013-06-24 15:39

confusing episode!
this episode felt really silly, I don't even think Hayate will kiss anyone and the problem will be solve in another way.

Tiranas 2013-06-24 22:06

Highly confusing episode, indeed. But also one of the most entertaining ones in the last two seasons, so I was still pleasantly surprised.

Spoiler for Manga:

What exactly went wrong whit Ruka, anyway? I didn't really get that part about the butler uniform.

One thing I have to give the anime credit for: I never liked Fumi in the manga but somehow find her hilarious in the anime. I suppose the voice acting is at least partly responsible.

SQA 2013-06-25 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiranas (Post 4735828)
Highly confusing episode, indeed. But also one of the most entertaining ones in the last two seasons, so I was still pleasantly surprised.

Spoiler for Manga:

What exactly went wrong whit Ruka, anyway? I didn't really get that part about the butler uniform.

One thing I have to give the anime credit for: I never liked Fumi in the manga but somehow find her hilarious in the anime. I suppose the voice acting is at least partly responsible.

The voice acting normally helps. Plus, she's an emoticon. Watching that animated is just funny.

sky black swordman 2013-06-25 18:53

A very interesting and confusing episode. I still get the situation going on though. :heh:

Hina, this is your chance, now take the plunge and agree to kiss Hayate! :hyper-^v^:

Megacrash Gr 2013-06-26 06:24

Hayate could pull a fairy tale ending and kiss Nagi. I don't mind who he kisses as long its not Yukiji or Izumi's brother.

SigUp 2013-06-26 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky black swordman (Post 4736770)
A very interesting and confusing episode. I still get the situation going on though. :heh:

Hina, this is your chance, now take the plunge and agree to kiss Hayate! :hyper-^v^:

That would be fun, but no way is she going to do it. :p
But I agree, please no Yukiji...

GlassesLady 2013-06-26 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megacrash Gr (Post 4737267)
Hayate could pull a fairy tale ending and kiss Nagi.

I have no idea what's going on here because I haven't watched this yet but I approve of this idea.

Sackett 2013-06-26 21:41

I find this episode amusing because once I wrote a very detailed analysis of all the different possible 'ships for Hayate. Looking at it from Hayate's point of view (in which Yukiji was listed as the BAD END), the girls point of view, and the narrative imperatives. I then concluded that Hayate would end up with Yukiji because that was the worst possible ending from his perspective, and Hayate's bad luck is so powerful as to even overcome narrative imperatives.

Guido 2013-07-04 01:36

Dreams about the black-camelia from the previous season and a tanuki do not bode well for debt-ridden butlers, and I don't get all the fuzz and trouble to make butlers kissing after other girls.

His hikkikomori of a mistress is going to get the axe soon, if his kiss is not delivered before the stroke of midnight.

Ha, anything made no sense at all in this poor episode. Good thing that we have Klaus back again in the show, if only for a brief scene.

AP24 2013-07-06 08:20

So this confirms that Cuties is the sequel to Can't Take My Eyes Off You.