AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   High School DxD NEW - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120621)

CrowKenobi 2013-07-12 23:45

High School DxD NEW - Episode 2 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for High School DxD NEW, Episode 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Avaricia 2013-07-14 06:58

Spoiler for Episode 2:

MisaoFan 2013-07-14 06:59

Spoiler for Episode 2:

Kirihara_R 2013-07-14 09:21

Spoiler for ..regarding to ep 2.:

Deltaray 2013-07-14 10:04

Spoiler:

Naoe Yamato 2013-07-14 10:24

Spoiler for question:

GDB 2013-07-14 16:55

Only gripe I have with this episode is that they teased the tag team battle, but then ended right before it started.

Also, I think Irina might have a bit of camel toe going on. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

DXMichael 2013-07-14 17:50

Hmm, I wonder if every episode is going to start with Rias and Asia naked in Issei's room :heh: Oh, maybe every episode, 1 new girl joins the morning wake up call! Rias was episode 1, Rias and Asia was episode 2, maybe Akeno will join them in episode 3 and so forth :heh:

Thank Hell Issei and Kiba intervened at the end there, I wasn't pleased with those girls upsetting Asia like that! I hope Issei shreds their clothing to pieces and Kiba shreds them to pieces! :p

ReaperxKingx 2013-07-14 17:58

They got the feeling right when Xenovia called Asia a witch. When I first read that part of volume 3, I had a lot of aggression for Xenovia until volume 6. Though surprisingly, Irina's light heartedness face made me feel a bit of aggression for her even though it was not present in the Light Novel.

Yye1 2013-07-14 18:11

Oh to see Xenovia animated, it brightens my day

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-14 18:30

people I warned somebody on the first episode if u don't like massive fanservice stop watching now cause ur complaining is a waste of time this second episode is further proof so if u don't want to deal with the fanservice don't watch cause ur gonna see plenty of it.

The Green One 2013-07-14 19:06

If one doesn't know this is a fanservice series my the 2nd episode of the 2nd season of the series they have not been paying attention.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-14 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green One (Post 4759094)
If one doesn't know this is a fanservice series my the 2nd episode of the 2nd season of the series they have not been paying attention.

all u need to do is watch the first season and u know its a fanservice series

Rovert10 2013-07-14 19:21

Half the point of watching this may as well be fanservice given the light novels.

Kyouka 2013-07-14 20:22

im not going to lie i only watch the kiba scenes and skim threw the rest

kukuru 2013-07-14 20:32

The got Xenovia char's correctly right from the start, but Irina...she wasn't this much of a bubby idiot at the start...

Maybe because they cut out all Irina's scenes with the confrontation with their parents...but that really snapped the Irina character down a couple of notches.

I wonder who did the designs for excaliburs, since that's one thing that was never detailed in the novels.

As expected it's Ikemen heavy to move the plot as much as possible, but they still end it before the tag team match.

Looks like we're just getting 2 volumes this season at the rate we're going.

ImperialFlameGod8190 2013-07-14 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukuru (Post 4759167)
The got Xenovia char's correctly right from the start, but Irina...she wasn't this much of a bubby idiot at the start...

Maybe because they cut out all Irina's scenes with the confrontation with their parents...but that really snapped the Irina character down a couple of notches.

I wonder who did the designs for excaliburs, since that's one thing that was never detailed in the novels.

As expected it's Ikemen heavy to move the plot as much as possible, but they still end it before the tag team match.

Looks like we're just getting 2 volumes this season at the rate we're going.

Actually sadly she was its just hard to read her level of bubbly at the beginning and they didn't really cut it out they added just enough that it worked but im just laughing when issei goes. Buchou Boobs and she's just like okay and gets ready before asia cockblocks :D:D

Relthenar 2013-07-14 23:10

So far watching the 2 episodes I would say is it looks like they did the anime for the whole third novel and then went back and did their best to break it up into episodes. The breaks seem to be a little like an after thought.

I love the series and loved the part in the club room with xenovia and Isse. It gave me the exact same feelings when I read the novel. Wanting to go and smack Xenovia upside the head.

As for th scene with Sona, Tsubaki, Rias and Akeno, while I like them bringing Sona in more than was in the novel, I do think it was a little over the top, but as someone mentioned this is a fan service series.

Dr. Casey 2013-07-14 23:44

Issei and Rias could stand to be more considerate. NTR's great and all, but they should know better than to flaunt their relationship around Asia all day every day ;_; Poor girl.

I wasn't particularly on Issei's side when he picked a fight with the two girls towards the end, though. Yeah, they were being bitchy, but what they said wasn't completely untrue, and changing a neutral relationship to a hostile one just because some unkind things were said seems like an overreaction.

monir 2013-07-14 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Casey (Post 4759331)
Issei and Rias could stand to be more considerate. NTR's great and all, but they should know better than to flaunt their relationship around Asia all day every day ;_; Poor girl.

Is that NTR, cause Asia is actively participating when it comes to taking the top off and/or sharing the bed. I guess her only complain is that the top-heavy girl gets all the credit for procuring the uber-tasty miso soup in the morning despite her foreign background. Issei and Rias can certainly show more consideration by inviting Asia any time they want to share intimate moments.

Quote:

I wasn't particularly on Issei's side when he picked a fight with the two girls towards the end, though. Yeah, they were being bitchy, but what they said wasn't completely untrue, and changing a neutral relationship to a hostile one just because some unkind things were said seems like an overreaction.
They said things to Asia. That alone means war. If Issei didn't pick that fight, I would have.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.