AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Nanoha Innocent Mobile Game Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121017)

rxrx 2013-07-18 09:23

Nanoha Innocent Mobile Game Discussion
 
Just asking, can we post about the story mode for Innocent the mobile game? I find the actions of the protogonist quite interesting that I want to share.

Akiyoshi 2013-07-18 13:27

The game has a "story mode" o.o? Wow xD

bhl88 2013-07-18 15:35

Now very interested in the story.

rxrx 2013-07-18 19:43

Well, you know the part where you get to choose who to talk to? It's like a galgame where you have random character appearance and show 'your' interaction with them. You can raise affection values and get card when they level up.

So far, I'm playing on Industry and it seems 'you' are a University student and a expert player in Brave Duel. As for characterisation I've seen so far, Diarche differs the most. Other than her speech pattern, she is very homely, being a great cook, caring for nutritions for the rest of the Industry crew and also sews with expertise. If you can ignore her speech pattern, Diarche makes an excellent wife.

bhl88 2013-07-18 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4763086)
Well, you know the part where you get to choose who to talk to? It's like a galgame where you have random character appearance and show 'your' interaction with them. You can raise affection values and get card when they level up.

So far, I'm playing on Industry and it seems 'you' are a University student and a expert player in Brave Duel. As for characterisation I've seen so far, Diarche differs the most. Other than her speech pattern, she is very homely, being a great cook, caring for nutritions for the rest of the Industry crew and also sews with expertise. If you can ignore her speech pattern, Diarche makes an excellent wife.

What about Kyrie?

rxrx 2013-07-18 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 4763091)
What about Kyrie?

Not much luck in encountering her. So far, what I do have is that under her teasing facade is a loving sister and daughter whom work hard to keep up and aid them. 'You' are still getting to know her and Amita even though 'you' are quite friendly with their dad as 'you' have never met them.

bhl88 2013-07-18 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4763094)
Not much luck in encountering her. So far, what I do have is that under her teasing facade is a loving sister and daughter whom work hard to keep up and aid them. 'You' are still getting to know her and Amita even though 'you' are quite friendly with their dad as 'you' have never met them.

That's strange.... I remembered heading towards Grantz lab first and they showed up first.....

rxrx 2013-07-18 20:09

That was the introduction. You get to know them better as you choose the option to converse with somebody. It is totally random and I don't have much luck encountering her so far. Most of my luck went to Diarche, Yuri and Stern so I know them a little better.

LoweGear 2013-07-18 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4763086)
Other than her speech pattern, she is very homely, being a great cook, caring for nutritions for the rest of the Industry crew and also sews with expertise. If you can ignore her speech pattern, Diarche makes an excellent wife.

We do already know this from the games and the sound stages, though yes once you get past her megalomanic fašade and her ojou-sama vibe Dearche is in quite very homely. Anyone who can make her marry them is gonna have the best wife in the universe. :nod:

bhl88 2013-07-18 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4763116)
We do already know this from the games and the sound stages, though yes once you get past her megalomanic fašade and her ojou-sama vibe Dearche is in quite very homely. Anyone who can make her marry them is gonna have the best wife in the universe. :nod:

Hayate's clone, Hayate's home skills, rolled into one Gate of Babylonian King and you've got the perfect wife. Now all she needs is to tie up her spouse.... And make him obey her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4763112)
That was the introduction. You get to know them better as you choose the option to converse with somebody. It is totally random and I don't have much luck encountering her so far. Most of my luck went to Diarche, Yuri and Stern so I know them a little better.

Ah I see.... What happens if you beat them or lose against them? Will they try to teach you?

rxrx 2013-07-18 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 4763118)
Hayate's clone, Hayate's home skills, rolled into one Gate of Babylonian King and you've got the perfect wife. Now all she needs is to tie up her spouse.... And make him obey her.



Ah I see.... What happens if you beat them or lose against them? Will they try to teach you?

Amusingly, no matter how good or bad your deck is, the results is decided in the story mode. 'You' are good enough to beat the materials and Florian sisters one on one and only lose by a margin against Diarche and Stern. Yuri is not so much of a player and she is being tutored by 'you' in the game.

As for Diarche, her speech pattern is a result from Stern's recommandation and her nickname of Ou-sama derives from her middle name which is Kings.

All of the materials actually like(in terms of friendship, at least in the beginning) 'you' as 'you' helped a sick and lost Yuri in a Brave Duel tournament and begun the friendship. In short, 'you' are already friends with the materials in the beginning of the story.

bhl88 2013-07-19 13:35

Can you pick the final girl to get? (ex: Alicia or Hayate or Reinforce....)

Akiyoshi 2013-07-19 17:33

So this game also works like a date sim o_O!?

rxrx 2013-07-19 17:53

You never get to pick who to meet so everything is random. In addition, the game stop the relation from going anythin further than best friend. Guess that is to cater to those whom dislike pairings.

I don't mind paying to play a dating sim of Nanoha though. Triangle Hearts 3 was fun. Anyway, back to the story, I prefer to see 'you' as a different person when interacting with different shops. That's because of some wierd acts 'you' commit in events with T&H shop and the Yagami family.

T&H:
Going on a date with Suzuka at a park at night.
Getting feed by Arisa in the Midori Ya with the gang present.
Lifting Alicia up so that she can press the button on the vending machine instead of pressing it for her.

Yagami family:
Requesting Hayate to put on a primary school uniform. The uniform that you provide for Hayate is a gift from Nanoha and friends etc.

Very funny stuff.

bhl88 2013-07-19 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4764064)
You never get to pick who to meet so everything is random. In addition, the game stop the relation from going anythin further than best friend. Guess that is to cater to those whom dislike pairings.

I don't mind paying to play a dating sim of Nanoha though. Triangle Hearts 3 was fun. Anyway, back to the story, I prefer to see 'you' as a different person when interacting with different shops. That's because of some wierd acts 'you' commit in events with T&H shop and the Yagami family.

T&H:
Going on a date with Suzuka at a park at night.
Getting feed by Arisa in the Midori Ya with the gang present.
Lifting Alicia up so that she can press the button on the vending machine instead of pressing it for her.

Yagami family:
Requesting Hayate to put on a primary school uniform. The uniform that you provide for Hayate is a gift from Nanoha and friends etc.

Very funny stuff.

Yeah I don't mind that one.

Akiyoshi 2013-07-19 19:33

lol, sadly the only interaction seems to be with the little girls, wonder if the game cover some antics with the older cast.

rxrx 2013-07-19 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akiyoshi (Post 4764151)
lol, sadly the only interaction seems to be with the little girls, wonder if the game cover some antics with the older cast.

Well, Amita and Kyrie are in high school and the materials are in junior high so it isn't that bad. As for the older cast, the Yagami Bookstore covers some of the amusing antics.

For example, 'you' get a taste of Shamal's horrible cooking but still tells her that 'you' are looking foward to the next meal. In addition, seems like Reinforce has a crash on 'you' as well. Shamal is a university student and Reinforce is a graduate I believe so it isn't just little girls.

bhl88 2013-07-19 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4764314)
Well, Amita and Kyrie are in high school and the materials are in junior high so it isn't that bad. As for the older cast, the Yagami Bookstore covers some of the amusing antics.

For example, 'you' get a taste of Shamal's horrible cooking but still tells her that 'you' are looking foward to the next meal. In addition, seems like Reinforce has a crash on 'you' as well. Shamal is a university student and Reinforce is a graduate I believe so it isn't just little girls.

XD

Is there a meeting with Nanoha? (And are there funny scenes with the sisters? Ex: Amitie letting you handle the business of advertisement?)

rxrx 2013-07-19 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl88 (Post 4764329)
XD

Is there a meeting with Nanoha? (And are there funny scenes with the sisters? Ex: Amitie letting you handle the business of advertisement?)

'You' get to know that Amita, Revi and Yuri are fans of Tokusatsu and you share so me of your collections with them. You also get to learn Kyrie is the one that plants and take cares of the plants around the lab.

As for Nanoha, most the interactions with the T&H shop is 'you', an elite player is teaching them how to play. 'You' are invited to Arisa and Suzuka's house respectively when you get to know them more as well. I swear 'you' of T&H shop will get arrested eventually.

bhl88 2013-07-19 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrx (Post 4764346)
'You' get to know that Amita, Revi and Yuri are fans of Tokusatsu and you share so me of your collections with them. You also get to learn Kyrie is the one that plants and take cares of the plants around the lab.

As for Nanoha, most the interactions with the T&H shop is 'you', an elite player is teaching them how to play. 'You' are invited to Arisa and Suzuka's house respectively when you get to know them more as well. I swear 'you' of T&H shop will get arrested eventually.

Amita... Levi and Yuri likes super robot shows...

Wait, arrested? Yeah I can see why...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.