AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121107)

Pellissier 2013-07-25 22:50

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Episode 16 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S, Episode 16.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ronelm2000 2013-07-26 05:14

Hopefully....it's over after this. XD Finale gogogogogo!

RPG_Fanatic 2013-07-26 06:05

It is Friday again. Can't wait to see the conclusion and epilogue today.

dniv 2013-07-26 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPG_Fanatic (Post 4771059)
It is Friday again. Can't wait to see the conclusion and epilogue today.

Yes, I am very excited. Hopefully this is the best episode so far.

anime fan99 2013-07-26 09:01

I do not know that this was the right place for this question, but I am Confused


I just watched some episodes of the first season of To Aru Majutsu no Index What is the relationship between this series and that series is it needed watching this in order to understand some of the events of To Aru Majutsu no Index

Rovert10 2013-07-26 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime fan99 (Post 4771210)
I do not know that this was the right place for this question, but I am Confused


I just watched some episodes of the first season of To Aru Majutsu no Index What is the relationship between this series and that series is it needed watching this in order to understand some of the events of To Aru Majutsu no Index

Railgun is a spinoff series of Index. Index is the main series following Touma as the main character.
Watch order should be something like this.
Index -> Railgun -> Index II -> Railgun S
There's a lot of crossover between series especially now since the past episodes are actually a redo of the same arc from Index.

zaeraal 2013-07-26 09:55

I can't believe they moved the Cooking with Saten part to next episode... :mad::mad::mad:
I was looking forward to it the whole week.

And it looks from preview that we are going to get ITEM related episodes.

dniv 2013-07-26 09:57

I was somewhat disappointed... I'll wait for subs... not saying anything else now... but Frenda next episode!

Haru-kun 2013-07-26 09:57

And here I was habouring a little hope that they would animate the Liberal Arts City arc...

anime fan99 2013-07-26 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rovert10 (Post 4771248)
Railgun is a spinoff series of Index. Index is the main series following Touma as the main character.
Watch order should be something like this.
Index -> Railgun -> Index II -> Railgun S
There's a lot of crossover between series especially now since the past episodes are actually a redo of the same arc from Index.

:eyebrow: dam it I can not decide I need watching this or not

i like Mikoto she is my favorite female in the series But I like her because of her relationship with Touma their Interaction chemistry


but I do not wonder what she is doing when she is not with Touma :eyebrow:

hamazura 2013-07-26 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by anime fan99 (Post 4771267)
but I do not wonder what she is doing when she is not with Touma :eyebrow:

thinking of him of course
other than that, it just cute girls doing cute things show... Except here in railgun s where there is actually a PLOT :p

Master Assassin 2013-07-26 10:19

Right... after the superb performance last week, I can only find myself giving this a 8, 1 point lower than an almost 10 (but -1 because of cliffhanger) I gave last episode.

I get that it's to emphasize on Accelerator's "What have I been doing in my life?" epiphany, but the lack of BGM from the moment Touma got up till the punch was delivered honestly made it felt much more lacking than the Season 1 fight. Sure, it's not the action that should be much in focus here, but I was seriously expecting a BGM fanfare to go on here, if only to keep my adrenaline rush at an all-time high to the end. But no, they had to make it go down; so a -1. :heh:

Fast forward to the next part, it can be likened to the calm sky appearing after the storm. Not much of any impression it made to me here apart from following what the manga have shown, and I was a bit bitter that they HAD to make my adrenaline rush die down considering the cliffhanger they left the previous episode from had me expecting some universe-sized boom of excitement (with a BGM, at least)... But I'll try to not let that get over me. :heh:

But I'll leave the episode at that, and yes, even though I remarked and lamented things like "What? Not even a new adrenaline-pumping BGM at least? :heh:" I am quite aware of the story itself :meh:

And next episode preview... Okay, whatever, hmm Frenda's there, maybe could be another good episode to watch while I do something else perhaps? :heh:

dniv 2013-07-26 10:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Assassin (Post 4771295)
Right... after the superb performance last week, I can only find myself giving this a 8, 1 point lower than an almost 10 (but -1 because of cliffhanger) I gave last episode.

I get that it's to emphasize on Accelerator's "What have I been doing in my life?" epiphany, but the lack of BGM from the moment Touma got up till the punch was delivered honestly made it felt much more lacking than the Season 1 fight. Sure, it's not the action that should be much in focus here, but I was seriously expecting a BGM fanfare to go on here, if only to keep my adrenaline rush at an all-time high to the end. But no, they had to make it go down; so a -1. :heh:

Fast forward to the next part, it can be likened to the calm sky appearing after the storm. Not much of any impression it made to me here apart from following what the manga have shown, and I was a bit bitter that they HAD to make my adrenaline rush die down considering the cliffhanger they left the previous episode from had me expecting some universe-sized boom of excitement (with a BGM, at least)... But I'll try to not let that get over me. :heh:

But I'll leave the episode at that, and yes, even though I remarked and lamented things like "What? Not even a new adrenaline-pumping BGM at least? :heh:" I am quite aware of the story itself :meh:

And next episode preview... Okay, whatever, hmm Frenda's there, maybe could be another good episode to watch while I do something else perhaps? :heh:


I actually kind of agree with your critique... but I'll still watch subtitles before I slam it too hard...

Ihaxlikenoob 2013-07-26 11:03

Misaka's nightmare is finally over now.
Nothing really outstanding with this episode, I'll give it a 8/10.

Preview has me going uhh, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt; could be interesting.

serenade_beta 2013-07-26 11:17

*sigh* Finally over.

Miraluka 2013-07-26 11:19

Today is the season's finale? I need to watch the episode.

Master Assassin 2013-07-26 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by dniv (Post 4771330)
I actually kind of agree with your critique... but I'll still watch subtitles before I slam it too hard...

I don't really require the subs for that... do I?

Well, my judgement is probably going to stay the same, without much changes after the subs.

Anyway, for the most part I'm rating it based on how the episode is composed altogether. I can already read ahead of what's going to happen so I'm concentrating on the production side for the most part :heh:

dniv 2013-07-26 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master Assassin (Post 4771357)
I don't really require the subs for that... do I?

Well, my judgement is probably going to stay the same, without much changes after the subs.

Anyway, for the most part I'm rating it based on how the episode is composed altogether. I can already read ahead of what's going to happen so I'm concentrating on the production side for the most part :heh:

I get what you are saying. But subtitles always increase emotional impact. They did for episode 14 after all :heh:

BTDK 2013-07-26 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4771354)
Today is the season's finale? I need to watch the episode.

Finally sisters arc's over.

Never think it could be this good.

belatkuro 2013-07-26 12:19

And here I was waiting for a new shot of Accelerator's face getting pegged by TouMAN's final punch. That pic of his from Index needed an upgrade/a new version. Oh well.
Everything else was fine, especially the last parts with Misaka and Touma. My heart couldn't take it.

ITEM appearing next episode? Yes please. Slut brigade returning? Ehhh...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.