AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Danganronpa (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Danganronpa - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121193)

Klashikari 2013-08-01 12:14

Danganronpa - Episode 5 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Danganronpa, Episode 5.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Klashikari 2013-08-01 12:36

...Well, it was expected to be rushed like hell, but that's beyond my expectations.
Spoiler for Episode 5:


I sure thought case 1 was a butcher job because it was one of the most obvious cases, but considering what they did here, the series is really just bunch of summeries OVA for sake of game players having few things animated.

MisaoFan 2013-08-01 13:33

Spoiler for Episode 5:

serenade_beta 2013-08-01 14:28

Er, so what exactly happened to the yankee? He got fried and turned into plasma? melted?
Ye... yea-~~h... ( -_-)

Klashikari 2013-08-01 15:30

Continuous heat combined with centrigufal force. This is actually how is performed the separation of water and fat from the solid, for food rendering.

hamazura 2013-08-01 16:37

aah i dont care, what i care is his execution is fvking hilarous and my favorite :p

serenade_beta 2013-08-01 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 4778400)
Continuous heat combined with centrigufal force. This is actually how is performed the separation of water and fat from the solid, for food rendering.

Hoh~ I see.
Hmm... It almost makes this anime look smart.

hamazura 2013-08-01 18:20

I just watch it o.o
so fvking fast, it seems you guys anime watcher should watch the 1 hour+ trials video on youtube instead :p
Spoiler for butteeeer:

ars magna 2013-08-02 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 4778258)
Spoiler for Episode 5:

Actually thew viewers could notice it when Kirigiri was shocked after checking the particular part of the body.

ChampDream 2013-08-02 13:11

poor Ishimaru his first bro got executed:(
it look like there may be a 16th student
so who do you think Monokuma is talking to in the end, at first I thought it was the master mind behind all this, but it felt like he was talking to someone that isn't part of all this.

Gundamx 2013-08-02 13:15

they didn't even have time for op and ed in class trail ep...
second class trail
2 hours
make sure you don't watch any other video and to be safe turn off annotations
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampDream (Post 4779515)
poor Ishimaru his first bro got executed:(
it look like there may be a 16th student
so who do you think Monokuma is talking to in the end, at first I thought it was the master mind behind all this, but it felt like he was talking to someone that isn't part of all this.

he/she is one of students.
Monokuma at 24:29: But the unfortunate thing is, it took away you chance at the spotlight even though I worked so hard to sneak you with them.
That why they hide his/her voice.

R.LocK 2013-08-02 14:00

Them butchers. The only thing that keeps me watching this awful adaptation is animated Monobear.
This trial is completely, utterly screwed up. Damn it.

White Manju Bun 2013-08-02 14:25

Out of curiousity, at the beginning of the trial, Naegi gets the 3 bullets, is there any significance to them other then visual appeal from the game? I get he's firing his accusations at the person he thinks did it. Also why only 3?

Edit: Being anime only this was interesting. Rushed yes but Ill accept that since most game adaptations are. I like the premise, I like the animation so I keep watching. And hell Fukawa transformation was fargan awesome. Would love to see that done in the game.

Klashikari 2013-08-02 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Manju Bun (Post 4779563)
Out of curiousity, at the beginning of the trial, Naegi gets the 3 bullets, is there any significance to them other then visual appeal from the game? I get he's firing his accusations at the person he thinks did it. Also why only 3?

That's a very arbitrary number of "ammo".
Depending of the game setting and the case, the number of "bullets" loaded for Makoto varies greatly, with the correct evidence to present along with unfitting evidences (generally, lower difficulty would lead to only 1-3 evidences, while higher difficulty would involve 5-7). This also means that for EACH debate, Makoto has to "load" his evidences.

The biggest issue with the adaptation is not only it seems some random gimmicks, but they show "ammunition" as if he only need 3 evidences for the whole trial which is absolutely not the case.
Frankly, they really shouldn't have abused the game UI.

ChampDream 2013-08-02 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundamx (Post 4779519)
they didn't even have time for op and ed in class trail ep...
second class trail
2 hours
make sure you don't watch any other video and to be safe turn off annotations
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

that one long trial

Quote:

he/she is one of students.
Monokuma at 24:29: But the unfortunate thing is, it took away you chance at the spotlight even though I worked so hard to sneak you with them.
That why they hide his/her voice.
so that mean someone is working for Monokuma.

White Manju Bun 2013-08-02 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 4779565)
That's a very arbitrary number of "ammo".
Depending of the game setting and the case, the number of "bullets" loaded for Makoto varies greatly, with the correct evidence to present along with unfitting evidences (generally, lower difficulty would lead to only 1-3 evidences, while higher difficulty would involve 5-7). This also means that for EACH debate, Makoto has to "load" his evidences.

The biggest issue with the adaptation is not only it seems some random gimmicks, but they show "ammunition" as if he only need 3 evidences for the whole trial which is absolutely not the case.
Frankly, they really shouldn't have abused the game UI.

Gotcha, thats what I kinda figured.

Wow totally didnt realize that link contained the entire 2nd trial, definitely going to watch that now.

HandofFate 2013-08-02 14:49

I wonder when we get to see a girl get executed, or if its just going to go down the list of guys first, since girls are more marketable to keep around.

White Manju Bun 2013-08-02 15:02

After watching this I know get why the "guys bonding" moments from epi 4 were so important. At the time I didnt get why the anime kept it. Another awesome seiyuu dusted :heh:

Edit: watching the game trial video, seems like they kept a lot of the game seiyuus.

AntonKutovoi 2013-08-02 16:09

Well, I can understand why players complain about episode, but as an anime-only viewer I found this episode to be pretty awsome. Quite emotional.

Guy Incognito 2013-08-02 16:19

the reason for the murder seems pretty stupid


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.