AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Seed 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12202)

Jin 2004-04-22 16:13

Gundam Seed 2

Found this on anime news network.

posted on 2004-04-21 17:00:21
source: Anime Nation
Sunrise Studios announced yesterday that the final episode of Inu Yasha will be broadcast in September and the long-running series will be replaced by a new season of Gundam Seed. The first details about Gundam Seed 2 will be available next month.

HELL YEA!

kj1980 2004-04-22 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jin
Found this on anime news network.

posted on 2004-04-21 17:00:21
source: Anime Nation
Sunrise Studios announced yesterday that the final episode of Inu Yasha will be broadcast in September and the long-running series will be replaced by a new season of Gundam Seed. The first details about Gundam Seed 2 will be available next month.

HELL YEA!

And I refer you to this thread:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...8&postcount=60

Gold_Rogers 2004-04-22 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980

YOSHA!

They're finally taking Inuyasha OFF THE AIRWAVES!!

*thanks higher powers*

Haha, take that Inuyasha! Osuwari!!! FOREVER!

kj1980 2004-04-22 16:59

It's only a rumor. Don't trust anything on a 2ch-like board.

Silver_Scorcher 2004-04-22 17:15

Forgive me for not jumping for joy! As much as I'd love the concept, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. Even though this is probably the most legitimet rumour regarding Gundam Seed 2, I wouldn't start celebrating until there is an official announcement from Sunrise. Until then, just sit back, relax, and start the nail biting!! :) After all, atleast we know for sure that there will be a new Gundam series for fall 2005 or 2006.

Superchop 2004-04-22 17:33

Wow, I'm surprised it took this long for someone to post that here in this forum...i found out about it yesterday morning, and i've been waiting for someone to mention it here (so i wouldn't have to ;)) but yeah...it's only a rumor...and last i heard i thought there was gonna be no Gundam Seed 2

Ed1 2004-04-22 17:45

It might be another april fool joke

7thMethuselah 2004-04-22 18:56

while I don't care too much about SEED, the end of Inu Yasha does make me a bit sad, I absolutely love that show... :sad: Oh well nothing lasts forever at least now they can start a new series called "the amazing adventures of ... Sessoumaru" :heh:

Quiddity 2004-04-23 00:10

Quote:

After all, atleast we know for sure that there will be a new Gundam series for fall 2005 or 2006.
We do? I certainly don't think so. We can sure hope there will be one. But there has been nothing close to any of that from any official source. The speculation of a possible other series after Gundam Seed 2 is just that, speculation and nothing more.

Evan 2004-04-24 16:43

Well,I am definately looking forward to GS2...after watching the 5 min ova...maybe true...

Iron Monkey 2004-04-24 19:12

Hmm, SEED 2 eh? I dunno, I'm not really too surpised by that announcement, since I thought a second season would be inevitable, given the huge success of the first one. What I am surpised about is the supposed ending of Inuyasha. It's kind of a bitter sweet feeling. On the one hand, it finally concludes (with what I hope is a real end to Narako), but then, on the other, it finally ends. I'd be more sad if they had killed off Narako a lot earlier and went on to another villain. IMO, they dragged this one out way too much.

Sakaki- 2004-04-24 20:31

Its not really Gundam seed 2 anyways its Gundam Seed Astray anime that is comming. ;)

Silver_Scorcher 2004-04-24 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakaki-
Its not really Gundam seed 2 anyways its Gundam Seed Astray anime that is comming. ;)

Yes and No... While a sequel to Gundam Seed may very well be made, it won't be Anything related to Astray. According to Gunota Headlines a few weeks ago, a short 10 minute movie of Gundam Seed: Astray would be shown at some kind of anime convention in Japan. Featuring the seiyuu that plade Vash in Trigun as the main character Lowe Gear. That's all that will be animated concerning Astray. With the 5 min OVA follow up to Gundam Seed, it seems likely that if there indeed will be a sequel to Seed, it'll tie in directly to the first one.

And Gundam Seed MSV is a new model line and nothing more.