AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122610)

monir 2013-10-27 23:40

Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll
 
Welcome to the discussion thread for Gundam Build Fighters, Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Mephis 2013-10-27 23:58

Can't wait for Kirara!

And thank you for putting up the thread early :)

justpassingby 2013-10-28 04:25

Keep on destroying those SEED suits :heh:.

Yeah I hope both Yuuki Aoi and Mikako-shi will reach Budoukan one day :P.

That was a quick episode. I guess we'll not be seeing Kirara anytime soon, or perhaps anymore.

solidvanz 2013-10-28 07:01

Episode 4 now available in Youtube:

LoweGear 2013-10-28 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by justpassingby (Post 4887847)
Keep on destroying those SEED suits :heh:.

First Freedom falls to a Dijeh, then Justice falls to the Zaku Amazing. For a series that has a Strike as its main Gundam, it's not really forgiving against the popular SEED models isn't it? :heh:

Quote:

That was a quick episode. I guess we'll not be seeing Kirara anytime soon, or perhaps anymore.
She's in the ED, so perhaps we'll see her again sometime. Would be a shame not to have more of Aoi Yuuki's voice in Gundam. :)

Also, I find Mihoshi looks way better as herself than as Kirara. Dat ZR :eek:

Mephis 2013-10-28 07:40

So... Kirara/Mihoshi was a total bitch? GET OUT OF SEI'S HAREM D:< (Still seemed nice with China getting jealous and all... 8D)

I was a fool to think she could really love Gundams!!!

Wonder what's going on with Tatsuya. o__o;;

also... LOL@Justice Gundam getting owned by Zaku Amazing =w=

What's next, Strike Freedom getting cut down by a GM?

DuelGundam2099 2013-10-28 08:07

I thought I was going to dislike Kirara because of her singing, but SABOTAGE?:frustrated:You just don't do that! Unfortunately I cannot be too harsh on her, I got into Gundam in a similar manner.:( Next episode we get Gundam X Maoh or whatever it is called.

So this "master", anyone want to be it is a Master Asia expy?:heh:

quagmire 2013-10-28 08:08

I guess there aren't any rules against sabotage/cheating in Gunpla battles? If there are, the officials are not monitoring the battle?

hamazura 2013-10-28 08:21

is this romance-ntr anime? :p
mihoshi is very hot :love: , but her actual kirara is idol bitch (and ugly pink...) :heh:
and turn-a / x in the case, no hope for ultimate turn-a being a final boss huh?
infinite justice :p destroy! destroy all SEED gundam! who next? akatsuki? sf? destiny? :p
any chance seeing 00 gunpla? because all 00 gundams are fvking OP

master asia?

NeutralZero 2013-10-28 08:40

even if the gunpla is OP against a good pilot using a fine tuned gunpla
it'll be destroy in no time...

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-10-28 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by justpassingby (Post 4887847)
Keep on destroying those SEED suits :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4887977)
First Freedom falls to a Dijeh, then Justice falls to the Zaku Amazing. For a series that has a Strike as its main Gundam, it's not really forgiving against the popular SEED models isn't it? :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephis (Post 4887981)
also... LOL@Justice Gundam getting owned by Zaku Amazing =w=

What's next, Strike Freedom getting cut down by a GM?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamazura (Post 4888008)
infinite justice :p destroy! destroy all SEED gundam! who next? akatsuki? sf? destiny? :p

Maybe this is how the makers of this show express their hate towards the abominable SEED/Destiny HGs. I mean, every Gunpla modeler out there knows that most of SEED/Destiny HG kits are craptastic in terms of proportion and articulation. They're so bad that some people actually really hate those kits :heh:.

monster 2013-10-28 09:54

Aside from the Freedom in the promotional video, so far it's Tatsuya who's been defeating the CE mobile suits. Obviously the Build Strike will avenge its fallen brothers. :heh:

On a different note, keep them CE suits coming.

helois 2013-10-28 10:03



no one noticed it? XD XD XD XD XD XD

Mephis 2013-10-28 10:22

Just noticed the BGM that was on during when Build Booster separated from the Build Strike is kind of dramatic and epic. But I feel it is more for those tense situations with despair in a way XP

I question why the hell Justice's pilot was riding on his Fatum-00 despite being in space =_= bad pilot was bad I guess =w=

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 4888115)
Aside from the Freedom in the promotional video, so far it's Tatsuya who's been defeating the CE mobile suits. Obviously the Build Strike will avenge its fallen brothers. :heh:

On a different note, keep them CE suits coming.

Inb4 Impulse or Destiny gets owned next o3o (Yes I hate them cause Shinn was such an ass in SEED Destiny, and how Impulse was too OP for some reason =_=)

Quote:

Originally Posted by helois (Post 4888126)


no one noticed it? XD XD XD XD XD XD

What the hell is that O_o

quagmire 2013-10-28 11:29

Mandala Gundam from G Gundam.

Principalities 2013-10-28 11:33

Ugh. Try as I might I can't really get into these latest Gundam series.
First AGE and now this.
I can understand the need to appeal to a younger audience but this is just too childish.

Can't say I like the way Bandai is doing this.
Reminds me of cartoons featuring those tamiya cars and others in similar vein...
Anime created to hard sell models.

Vsin 2013-10-28 12:08

First of all, her "idol song" was a total joke. It's like someone took the most generic tune possible, tacked on the word "Gunpla" and then called it a day. Then again, that might be intentional.

Kirara/Mihoshi was one hell of a roller coaster for me. Bad Music > Loves GMs > Was faking the whole time. If only if only she well and truly liked GMs...

Mephis 2013-10-28 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vsin (Post 4888253)
First of all, her "idol song" was a total joke. It's like someone took the most generic tune possible, tacked on the word "Gunpla" and then called it a day. Then again, that might be intentional.

Kirara/Mihoshi was one hell of a roller coaster for me. Bad Music > Loves GMs > Was faking the whole time. If only if only she well and truly liked GMs...

Who knows, she might have a bit of a personality change after lol

Duo Maxwell 2013-10-28 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by quagmire (Post 4887997)
I guess there aren't any rules against sabotage/cheating in Gunpla battles? If there are, the officials are not monitoring the battle?

They should be responsible for their own gunpla before battle, otherwise there will be a bunch of guys who claim their suit faulty and want a rematch. In this case it's clearly Kirara broke his suit way before the match. It's his fault that he didn't make a double check before each match.

Quote:

Kirara/Mihoshi was one hell of a roller coaster for me. Bad Music > Loves GMs > Was faking the whole time. If only if only she well and truly liked GMs...
Among all thing, she had to choose the GM, why? And the Gerbera Tetra? I would say she may not love Gunpla, but those mean something to her that she chose them in her conversation/work.

If we can't see her again, I'd be rage. She is a dedicated girl. To watch 20 series and study all that gunpla shit would require a huge effort, and I would rate her higher than China for that.

Quote:

Ugh. Try as I might I can't really get into these latest Gundam series.
First AGE and now this.
I can understand the need to appeal to a younger audience but this is just too childish.

Can't say I like the way Bandai is doing this.
Reminds me of cartoons featuring those tamiya cars and others in similar vein...
Anime created to hard sell models.
Gundam show is for selling model kit. Shocking news.

Mephis 2013-10-28 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell (Post 4888321)
They should be responsible for their own gunpla before battle, otherwise there will be a bunch of guys who claim their suit faulty and want a rematch. In this case it's clearly Kirara broke his suit way before the match. It's his fault that he didn't make a double check before each match.

Blame Sei for being seduced by her kind of (Even though he denies it =w= ) XD :D

Quote:

Among all thing, she had to choose the GM, why? And the Gerbera Tetra? I would say she may not love Gunpla, but those mean something to her that she chose them in her conversation/work.
You know how Gerbera Tetra was piloted by Cima Garahau who betrayed Zeon? Kind of symbolizes how Kirara/Mihoshi went befriending(?) Sei except she betrayed him in a way then only to come back at her to her own demise.

Quote:

If we can't see her again, I'd be rage. She is a dedicated girl. To watch 20 series and study all that gunpla shit would require a huge effort, and I would rate her higher than China for that.
I predict she is going to be a bit more popular character than China in terms of character design. Personality-wise I wouldn't be too sure. (Time and amount of fanarts that are drawn by various artists will tell). But her normal looks (her idol looks fail) are way better looking for sure. But considering artists of PIXIV pretty much drew her a lot on day 1 immediately, I think China will be overshadowed by her kind of (Then by Aila Jyrkiäinen and her Qubeley Papillon in the near future). Well China is kind of plain =w=.
Considering this is a 2-cour series, I am not sure when she can come back but really since Sei was pretty energetic about wanting to interact with her more about Gunpla, and that the determined look on her face after she heard Ral-san's comment at the end, I think she will appear again in the near future, maybe befriending Sei for real this time. (Although I hope she really drops her bitch act)

Quote:

Gundam show is for selling model kit. Shocking news.
And it's for pwning Overpowered Mobile suits easily using more lower grade mobile suits in technology! :D (I don't know about Heat Nata, but in reality Zaku's physical weapons can't do shit against Justice Gundam due to phase shift armor, but this anime pretty much took out the special armor concept :p - Although that exists in the games with mobile suits from various series too XD)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.