AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Full Metal Panic (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is there going to be a new FMP series? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1250)

dannylu88 2003-11-19 12:48

Is there going to be a new FMP series?
 
anybody hear anything about a full metal panic 3 or fumoffu2 or whatever?

Shift_ 2003-11-19 19:18

There is 3 mangas.

Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu and Full Metal Panic! 2.

So perhaps they'll make a 3rd season.

*aznplayboi* 2003-11-19 19:19

are u asking if there IS a fullmetal panic 3?....or if anybody knows about it?

Maveric 2003-11-19 19:36

Ask this question again in the spring when the next batch of new animes come out. we wont hear anything until at least then (probably not even until next fall)

Keitaro 2003-11-19 20:12

Yup I agree we won't hear anything until next year or so or maybe longer, damn I really hope they make an 3rd season, now that fumoffu is over I guess I'll rewatch it over again :)

Jinx626 2003-11-19 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
There is 3 mangas.

Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu and Full Metal Panic! 2.

So perhaps they'll make a 3rd season.

I know of only two manga that are out which are full metal panic! (FMP and part of FMP?F are based on this...this manga is based on the Novel) and Ikinari! Full Metal Panic! (chibi version geared towards children FMP?F is also based on this..). If there is third manga version of full metal panic could you provide me link so i can buy even if its in japanese :heh:

Spoiler:

Crimson 2003-11-19 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
There is 3 mangas.

Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu and Full Metal Panic! 2.

So perhaps they'll make a 3rd season.


There are indeed 3 manga's but the third one is not called Full Metal Panic! 2...

Theres Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic ikinari! and Full Metal Panic! SURPLUS.

I have no idea what SURPLUS is about though, i've yet to find out any real information on it. All i know is the the first volume was released a few months ago.

I would love for ADV to release the FMP! novels because the entire story was finished in the novels, and it went past all the events that happend in the first season.

Lets just hope they will release them when they get caught up with the manga.
or it would be nice if anyone that has the novels would do a translation.

Shift_ 2003-11-19 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson
There are indeed 3 manga's but the third one is not called Full Metal Panic! 2...

Theres Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic ikinari! and Full Metal Panic! SURPLUS.

I have no idea what SURPLUS is about though, i've yet to find out any real information on it. All i know is the the first volume was released a few months ago.

I would love for ADV to release the FMP! novels because the entire story was finished in the novels, and it went past all the events that happend in the first season.

Lets just hope they will release them when they get caught up with the manga.
or it would be nice if anyone that has the novels would do a translation.

Well I know that the 1st season of FMP! was based on the 1st manga.
The 2nd season which is FMP?F is based off the 2nd one.
And there is a 3rd one..

All of them are all based off Novel(s)...I read somewhere there's more than ONE novel, where the mangas were based off...I'll try to find that site again...if not google it up :)

Crimson 2003-11-20 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shift_
Well I know that the 1st season of FMP! was based on the 1st manga.
The 2nd season which is FMP?F is based off the 2nd one.
And there is a 3rd one..

All of them are all based off Novel(s)...I read somewhere there's more than ONE novel, where the mangas were based off...I'll try to find that site again...if not google it up :)

The first season was not really based off the first manga. If you read the manga you'll see that many things happend that wasn't shown in the anime. Its better to say the first anime series was based on the novel seeing as how the manga is done even finished yet.

It gets really confusing at times because most people really haven't read the novels yet so its hard to tell whats based on what.

evilneko 2003-11-20 02:15

Spoiler:


edit : no, i didnt, but thanks.

gummybear 2003-11-20 02:19

you know how to put a spoiler tag right? I am sure some people don't want to read that and end up ruining the show :dots:

Keitaro 2003-11-20 02:23

well its obvious that he/she doesn't know how so heres how to do it, I suggest you modify your post

Spoiler tag : [Spoiler]message here[/Spoiler with ]

Neko no Makai 2003-11-20 12:32

If you guys want to see something that could piss u off if they ever made FMP2, this was a pic in the manga.
go here if u dare though.

http://apocalypse.rulez.org/~bnc/Ful...p_nov_9_07.jpg

make sure u right click in a new window, clicking wont direct link pic.

BTW
Spoiler:

Crimson 2003-11-20 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
If you guys want to see something that could piss u off if they ever made FMP2, this was a pic in the manga.
go here if u dare though.

http://apocalypse.rulez.org/~bnc/Ful...p_nov_9_07.jpg

make sure u right click in a new window, clicking wont direct link pic.

BTW
Spoiler:

Is this from the first manga or the new one that just came out? Sagari is an idiot so if he doesn't make a move, Chidori is sure to fall for someone else.

Neko no Makai 2003-11-20 15:40

im not quite sure, but if u look around you will see that guys picture on one of the covers of the manga, or maybe the artwork? All i know is i hate him already. Poor sagara

Setonai 2003-11-20 21:51

It would be nice if there was a season
3

w3ll i'll just wait even more

Maveric 2003-11-20 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
im not quite sure, but if u look around you will see that guys picture on one of the covers of the manga, or maybe the artwork? All i know is i hate him already. Poor sagara

Actually, by looking at the marks on their faces, I'd say that he might be another one of the Whispered, and that the kiss has something to do wit their powers.

In other words, it may have no romantic connotations (of course, this is all speculation).

BTW, what language is that site in?

Breogan 2003-11-21 16:20

If you want to know who he is, look at the spoiler

Spoiler:

If you have spoiled yourself reading that or already know who he is you can look at this picture.
It's very cute but it might be considered a spoiler.

Crimson 2003-11-21 18:07

hmmm, you sure thats Tessa's brother? When a brother is groaping his sister like that, somethings definately not right. :uhoh:

Lord Raiden 2003-11-21 19:32

No, that's Tessa's brother kissing Chidori, so it's totally legal.

Also, if you guys want to get some information on a possible FMP3, then I'll need a lot of help and a number of people over in Japan to help with the search. Primary reason is I have perty much shot all my research tools and used up all my favors for the next 10 years doing research into a possible Get Backers season 2. So I don't have much left that I can use to research this anymore. But if anyone wants to help, I can give it a shot. But I'll need some help, specifically help that is local to japan. So if you wanna help out and you live in japan, just PM me. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.