AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Resharing Requests (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   You're Under Arrest Live Action 4-9 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12502)

Sakuya 2004-04-27 02:33

You're Under Arrest Live Action 9, last one...!
 
Hey, I was wondering if anybody could reseed episodes 4 to 9 of You're Under Arrest live action? The torrents are here:

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/70.html

As you can see, most of them have red zeroes and there a several people downloading. :( So please do us a favor and help seed! Thanks!

Sakuya 2004-05-05 00:36

Edit:
Thanks for episode 4 and 6! I seem to be having the same problem for episode 9, I'm at 98% and for some reason, the download rate dropped from 61 down to 0 when it reached 98% and it won't go back. I swear the Bittorrent acts on its own and prevents me many times from seeing the latest episodes. :twitch: Dakara onegai!

Sakuya 2004-05-14 22:37

*bump* Just one more...episode 9, I haven't had a seed for one work and it's at 98%. Just one more, thank you very much! :)

Sakuya 2004-05-23 01:47

No offense but I haven't had a seed in 2 weeks. :sad:

Alieu 2004-05-24 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuya
No offense but I haven't had a seed in 2 weeks. :sad:

I've had the same problem, I've been sitting on this torrent for over 3 weeks now, and I'm STILL stuck at 98%. I finally got fed up enough to join the forums to ask for help. ^^;; Please, pretty please, will someone be kind enough to seed? We'd only need it for like, an hour! Just so everyone who is still waiting can grab the last bit! It's the finale, and it's less than 2% away from being completed! PLEASE? T_T;; I would be ever so grateful.

.alieu

Sakuya 2004-05-24 15:51

I don't feel so alone anymore. :) I noticed that there is 1 seed right now but I'm at school so I can't download. Let's hope there will still be a seeder around 7 hours from now? :heh: Thanks.

7 hours later:
There are 2 seeds currently but I had my torrent up for about 15 minutes and it still didn't connect. :sad:

Alieu 2004-05-25 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakuya
7 hours later:
There are 2 seeds currently but I had my torrent up for about 15 minutes and it still didn't connect. :sad:

:( I've got the file now, so I'll seed as long as I can, probably another day or so. Did you try re-downloading the torrent file?

Thanks you so much to whoever was kind enough to reseed, now I can finally watch the last episode! ::is doing so as she types, right now ^^:: Let me know if anyone else needs me to stay on longer as a seed, right now it looks like i'll only be seeding this for another 24 hours.

<b>.alieu</b>

Cheery 2004-09-02 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alieu
:( I've got the file now, so I'll seed as long as I can, probably another day or so. Did you try re-downloading the torrent file?

Thanks you so much to whoever was kind enough to reseed, now I can finally watch the last episode! ::is doing so as she types, right now ^^:: Let me know if anyone else needs me to stay on longer as a seed, right now it looks like i'll only be seeding this for another 24 hours.

<b>.alieu</b>

Hi! Iam currently downloading U'r under arrest.......live action n sitting at 99% n 94%.....was wondering whether I can have any seeders 2 help me?
I've tried resuming the download....but it's been hours n Iam still connecting 2 peers!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Nemix 2004-09-02 15:02

I'll be seeding the last 3 episodes for the next few days. Hopefully someone else can take over by then! It'll be on-and-off; I have to lug my laptop around from my home to college..

Cheery 2004-09-04 03:43

Seeders 4 u're under arrest ep 9!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheery
Hi! Iam currently downloading U'r under arrest.......live action n sitting at 99% n 94%.....was wondering whether I can have any seeders 2 help me?
I've tried resuming the download....but it's been hours n Iam still connecting 2 peers!

Arigatou gozaimasu!

Sorry, its me again. Gomen gomen!
I've successfully d/led episode 8, but still hanging in there at 99% on ep 9.
Was wondering whether any seeders can help me? Onegai??

Arigatou gozaimasu!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.