AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kill La Kill (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Kill La Kill - Episode 23 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=125025)

monir 2014-03-19 23:15

Kill La Kill - Episode 23 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kill La Kill, Episode 23.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

AkitoW013 2014-03-20 12:43

MAKO 999

MK4 GOKU-NUDISTO UNIFORMS

HOLY SH*T RYUUKO

Also, Gama giving Mako her hat before leaving was cute as f*ck.

WE EVANGELION NOW !!!

Death Usagi 2014-03-20 13:27

Mako Badass!!!

All the Club Captains have revived!!!

Three-Star Goku Uniforms got another upgrade!!!

Sanageyama got his sight back!!!

Ryuuko and Satsuki BADASS :D

NOW WE GOING FOR THE ENDING!!!

II Maestro 2014-03-20 13:39

Spoiler for Satsuki-sama lovely smile~!:

A 10/10 because of Satsuki's smile.

Death Usagi 2014-03-20 13:51

The Ending was amusing cause Nui appeared out of no where and stopped the Ending XD

Akiyoshi 2014-03-20 15:11

Favourite part of the episode was how Satsuki unleashed the smug on Ragyo. Ragyo spend a good chunk of time delivering yet another demeaning speech to Satsuki and then Satsuki laughed it off on her face to show to how pathetically predictable her evil mother has become. Then Ragyo got unceremoniously held back by the Elite Four while Ryuuko and the rest of the cast pierced the OLF.

Ragyo was fooled and bested by each an every oneof the people she deemed inferior. And great part of all was thank to that girl she deemed a failure for years. It was glorious.

Death Usagi 2014-03-20 15:25

Seriously, Mako was too hilarious this episode. Sasuga Mako X3

Fenrir_valindri 2014-03-20 15:32

I need a avatar/sig of Gamagori squishing the giant COVERS. GAMAGORI IS BIGGER THEN YOU!

Death Usagi 2014-03-20 15:42

Everyone working together to take down the Life Fiber of Origin reminds me a lot of Dai-Gurren Team when they were facing Anti-Spirals XD

BassGSnewtype 2014-03-20 16:38

Spoiler for Whoa:

Death Usagi 2014-03-20 16:43

I think Satsuki's death flag increased much more further after she said "we aren't going to go to die. We are going to return to drink tea again"

Kazu-kun 2014-03-20 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 5051181)
I think Satsuki's death flag increased much more further after she said "we aren't going to go to die. We are going to return to drink tea again"

That's just Trigger being Trigger. The more death flags Satsuki trips, the stronger her plot armor gets. At this point I'm expecting something pretty damn awesome from her in the last episode.

Akiyoshi 2014-03-20 16:50

All thsoe shots with everyone togheter. All the action with the SS Naked Sun piercing the OLF. All the feelings pumping Ryuuko. All that Smug Satsuki trolling Ragyo.

KLK went full TTGL this episode.

Death Usagi 2014-03-20 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akiyoshi (Post 5051187)
All thsoe shots with everyone togheter. All the action with the SS Naked Sun piercing the OLF. All the feelings pumping Ryuuko. All that Smug Satsuki trolling Ragyo.

KLK went full TTGL this episode.

Yeah I felt that. It just felt so nostalgic.

MeisterBabylon 2014-03-20 19:37

Last episode we had TTGL gattai.

This week, EVERYTHING came together.

Does this mean we're gonna get the time skip then Anti-Spiral season next? :uhoh:

akumaten 2014-03-20 22:03

Ryuuko, not only you have a blood sister in Satsuki, but a Soul Sister in Mako (a true blood sister).
I'm always amazed and vindicated how great she is.
That and Ragyo getting her butt kicked feels good.
Also, suck that Nui got her "hands" back.

Also, for ruining Mako's Ending.....the word "death" does not apply to Nui anymore. Screw cutting her neck. I want her entire existence thrown into a Black Hole

Hiss13 2014-03-20 22:31

The SS Naked Sun piercing the Original Life Fiber. Reminds me of the good old days of the Dai-Gurren hurtling itself towards Tepplin. So much nostalgia at that one moment even if it's only been 5 years since I watched TTGL for the first time. :heh:

Mk4 3 star Goku Uniforms-Bring a little of that Nudist spirit wherever you go. :eyespin:

Personally, I loved when Nui cut into Mako's ED Theme. The moment Chibi Nui photobombed Mako, I was like..."What the hell is she doing here?" It was too perfect.

On another note, it looks like Ragyo's VA is really having fun with her. That scene where she (likely) climaxed was so over the top and yet so fitting. Of course, Yukarin's performance as Nui is always fun.

I guess my only issue is Sanageyama getting his sight back. I really will miss his eye-bandana. It just feels off without it...

SilverSyko 2014-03-20 22:48

Perhaps I missed something, but since the Original Life Fiber has been destroyed, why do they still need to destroy the comms tower? Ah well.

The new final Goku Uniforms for the Elite Four are very fitting by not completely covering their bodies like they used to.

Shinra-Koketsu certainly gives off a final boss feel. I wonder what absorbing Rei accomplished though. I'm also kind of hoping it'll have an even more evil looking transformation.

Onward to next week's finale.~

HandofFate 2014-03-20 22:49

Really liked the title of the final forms of the 3* squad.

bhl88 2014-03-20 22:52

lol the only death flag is Nui. She kissed Ryuuko. She can die.