AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Mitou Shoukan: //Blood Sign [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=127344)

Gundam Meister 2014-07-24 13:23

Mitou Shoukan: //Blood Sign [Light Novel]

http://i.imgur.com/J5oyjgK.jpg?1

Author : Kamachi Kazuma
Ilustrator : Ikawa Waki

Summary : the story of a vicious contest between highly advanced summoners and "a certain girl" in an early modern era town.

So is anyone hyped for this

Riz 2014-07-24 13:28

does the summarise only dat? nothin else?

bakato 2014-07-24 13:38

Female protagonist?

Brin A'sair 2014-07-24 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam Meister (Post 5191074)
Summary : the story of a vicious contest between highly advanced summoners and "a certain girl" in an early modern era town.

So is anyone hyped for this

Based on just this, no.

cloud04 2014-07-24 15:42

atleast the art XD

Fellen 2014-07-24 15:45

It's written by Kamachi, that's all i need to know to get hyped.

ReinZwei 2014-07-25 04:53

As of this moment, nope

Hiss13 2014-07-25 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellen (Post 5191208)

Well said, mister.

I still find it hilarious that this is Kamachi's "orthodox school series", though.

At this point, very little is known about the novel. Let's just wait until August 10th when the cover and blurb summary are released.

Miraluka 2014-07-25 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakato (Post 5191092)
Female protagonist?

It's Kamachi, you can't expect her to be a protagonist at all :heh:.

I'm more looking forward what kind of male real protagonist is going to be.

whitecloud 2014-07-25 13:48

Ya know...with so much kamachi series, i think we should kind of group them...hahaha

dragon1412 2014-07-25 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riz (Post 5191084)
does the summarise only dat? nothin else?

you actually expected anything more on summary from Kamachi:heh:

senjiro 2014-07-26 03:24

A quick question , who is kamachi?(dont throw me in the river...)
and his LN are, harem, musou... sure i read some of his works,but i am very bad with japn names so...
My bad tehe...*sitting in seiza*
to sum up, we dont know anything aboit it..
Meh, i waiting someone picks unlimited fafnir, or sovreign of omnia...
Ii lost áll hope regardless rental magica and shounen onmiouji...

Ophis 2014-07-26 04:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by senjiro (Post 5192743)
A quick question , who is kamachi?(dont throw me in the river...)
and his LN are, harem, musou... sure i read some of his works,but i am very bad with japn names so...
My bad tehe...*sitting in seiza*
to sum up, we dont know anything aboit it..
Meh, i waiting someone picks unlimited fafnir, or sovreign of omnia...
Ii lost áll hope regardless rental magica and shounen onmiouji...

Kamachi is the author of Index, Heavy Object, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village and many others.

Unfortunately, just being Kamachi's work is not enough to get me hyped. I'll have to wait for more info about this novel, but at least the cover girl got me interested. :p

Kerfirou 2014-07-26 08:04

You know, Kamachi really is a quick writer, isn't he?

Despite having several series running at once, he keeps releasing them at short intervals.

Anyways, I'll watching this one.

Trung-t-rung 2014-07-26 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ophis (Post 5192783)
Kamachi is the author of Index, Heavy Object,The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village and many others.

Unfortunately, just being Kamachi's work is not enough to get me hyped. I'll have to wait for more info about this novel, but at least the cover girl got me interested. :p

Really, I'm quite fond of Kamachi works so this is enough to get me hyped. I think the only series from him I don't like is The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village since I don't like Japanese folklore and youkai much.

Ophis 2014-07-26 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung (Post 5192951)
Really, I'm quite fond of Kamachi works so this is enough to get me hyped. I think the only series from him I don't like is The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village since I don't like Japanese folklore and youkai much.

I liked Kamachi's works as well but none of them were good enough (in my opinion) to get me hyped just by being realeased by him. I truly love the Japanese folklore, so The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village was one of his works that I liked the most. :D

dragon1412 2014-07-26 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung (Post 5192951)

to fully enjoy washiki zarashi you need to understand japanese, some youkai directly link with this and especially in the Zenmetsu village arc.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ophis (Post 5193077)
I liked Kamachi's works as well but none of them were good enough (in my opinion) to get me hyped just by being realeased by him. I truly love the Japanese folklore, so The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village was one of his works that I liked the most. :D

depend, from what i know, most of Nishio's fan don't get hyped over kamachi works, even if they agree that it is a very good pieces, maybe something to do with style. for me Kamachi and Kagami's works is enough to get me hyped, Nishio is depend.

Kenju of the Right 2014-07-26 15:10

I'm sooo hyped for this one!!!

omega253 2014-07-26 15:40

And so the hype train starts.

Do you think this'll have an MC with some kind of supernatural power or will this continue Kamachi's trend of crazy, but technically mundane protagonists who do the impossible with what little they have?

Wandering Soul 2014-07-26 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fellen (Post 5191208)

Couldn't have said it better myself.