AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Full Metal Panic (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FMPF Ending theme (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1282)

Rei_of_Hope 2003-11-20 02:17

FMPF Ending theme
 
Does anyone know what is the name of the song played at the end of episode 15 (last episode)?

Jasio 2003-11-20 02:22

I believe its a AF & A-F specific song, dedicated to the team who helped fansub FMP Fumoffu. Meaning that it will only appear in their sub of the anime, I dont know. I'd have to d/l another version when it comes out to see and compare but due to the lack of japanese credits in it, I doubt its got anything to do with Gonzo.

gummybear 2003-11-20 02:22

Sore Ga, Ai Deshou

Sour-Do 2003-11-20 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rei_of_Hope
Does anyone know what is the name of the song played at the end of episode 15 (last episode)?

Are you talking about the slow ballad that played during the short clip after the end credits?

I'm wondering if AF&A-F added that clip in their fansub. Perhaps someone who has seen the raw can confirm.

Anyhow, the name of the song is 'arekara'. I'm not sure of the English translation. It was track 3 (extra song?) of the 'sore ga ai deshou' single CD that was released in Japan, sung by Shimokawa Mikuni-san:

http://www.love392.net/disco.html#10

Her #10 single CD also had both the opening and ending songs (tracks 1&2 sung by her of course) for the FMP?F series, as well as instrumental versions.

BTW, the OP and ED for the first season of FMP can be found on her #7 single as well as 2nd album.

-- Sour-Do
AnimeMuyou!

Zarxrax 2003-11-20 03:02

Yes, that was added by us, it did not appear on the anime.

kamij0 2003-11-20 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarxrax
Yes, that was added by us, it did not appear on the anime.


what a nice song to a nice ending wonder how am i gonna get that song ..
:naughty:

jordanlim4 2003-11-20 10:13

Its call Arekara by the same girl who sing FMPF OP and ED

eMpTy265 2003-11-20 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordanlim4
Its call Arekara by the same girl who sing FMPF OP and ED

Yup.

It was track 3 (I think), on the
FULL METAL PANIC? FUMOFFU OP + ED SINGLE CD...

I'm glad that AF&A-F added that song in at the end as an ending MV, it's really nice.

Especially considering the official end of FMP:F didn't really satisfy my appetite.

jordanlim4 2003-11-20 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by eMpTy265
Yup.

It was track 3 (I think), on the
FULL METAL PANIC? FUMOFFU OP + ED SINGLE CD...

I'm glad that AF&A-F added that song in at the end as an ending MV, it's really nice.

Especially considering the official end of FMP:F didn't really satisfy my appetite.

hows the official ending?.. Is it the ED of FMPF??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.