AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kaiketsu Zorori (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12868)

FarthingRedFox 2004-05-02 11:31

Kaiketsu Zorori
 
will ANY fansub group sub Kaiketsu Zorori

your already subbing Dogtato-kun and PANDA-Z why not Zorori??? :sad:

Tellu54 2004-05-02 12:10

Because it looks really stupid. Panda-Z is at least amusing.
http://www1.nagoyatv.com/zorori

FarthingRedFox 2004-05-02 19:55

the title character "Zorori" is a fox
how could this new anime be REALLY STUPID ???

teh_suck 2004-05-02 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarthingRedFox
the title character "Zorori" is a fox
how could this new anime be REALLY STUPID ???

The key thing to remember is that Zorro is spanish for fox. Therefore, a version of Zorro where Zorro is an anthro fox probably has some appeal to some people, but that doesn't means it's any good.

Soulfang 2004-05-02 20:49

The spy says that it's going to be subbed.

FarthingRedFox 2004-05-02 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
The spy says that it's going to be subbed.

who is this person called 'the spy'?
what sub group does he work for?
what's does he do?

LordBrian 2004-05-03 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarthingRedFox
your already subbing Dogtato-kun and PANDA-Z why not Zorori??? :sad:

Well for one, because not everyone likes evry show out there. Just because a group is doing show A does not mean they will like, or have any inclination to do, show B.

And for another, the character designs in this fox show are hideous.

NeverRamza 2004-05-03 12:49

This show looks awesome :)

FarthingRedFox 2004-05-03 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeverRamza
This show looks awesome :)

at least somebody here wanna see it subbed besides me :)

Soulfang 2004-05-03 16:19

You want everything to be subbed.

FarthingRedFox 2004-05-03 17:05

Not Really No!

Tofusensei 2004-05-03 18:11

Furry animes are creepy :D Fansub groups probably don't want swarms of furries taking over their irc channels >:D

-Tofu

FarthingRedFox 2004-05-03 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tofusensei
Furry animes are creepy :D Fansub groups probably don't want swarms of furries taking over their irc channels >:D

-Tofu

C'mon Tofu it isn't like they aren't gonna Yiff you or something
besides furry animes Sometimes could be funny :)

plus in the matter of fact.. ChibiGoku's Fansub group is working on PaRappa Rappa
("Parappa Rappa" is technically a furry anime) :D :cool:

FarthingRedFox 2004-10-17 00:21

Kaiketsu Zorori (since ChibiGoku put it on hold!)
 
attn. fansubers please view the pic you see before you!

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/image/2/24334.jpg

Uska 2004-10-17 12:07

Dude you're still with that? Oo I don't think anyone will sub that...any time soon..

FarthingRedFox 2004-10-17 13:41

That's the point!

You ppl always sub overrated crap (i.e. "Naruto", .hack, Gundam)
and not the quirky, underrated stuff (Kaiketsu Zorori, PaRappa Rappa,etc.)

ChibiDusk 2004-10-17 14:14

.hack is overrated? Have you watched it? It might not be in your tastes...but it definately is worth every little bit of publicity it has recieved. Atleast SIGN. Gundam is a classic, so that's obviously going to be oversubbed...but overrated I think not. And it certainly isnt crap.
Stop calling stuff you don't like "crap"...because I'm sure more people think this show is "crap" then any of the previous mentioned series.

NeverRamza 2004-10-17 14:35

You should make raws available.

zalas 2004-10-17 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
.hack is overrated? Have you watched it? It might not be in your tastes...but it definately is worth every little bit of publicity it has recieved. Atleast SIGN. Gundam is a classic, so that's obviously going to be oversubbed...but overrated I think not. And it certainly isnt crap.
Stop calling stuff you don't like "crap"...because I'm sure more people think this show is "crap" then any of the previous mentioned series.

Ask any random anime fan if they know what .hack is.
Then ask any random anime fan if they know what parappa the rapper is or what kaiketsu zorori is.
I haven't watched any of the latter, so I don't know how good the shows are, but they have every chance of being good. I think it's more that you don't need 10 million groups subbing naruto, gundam and .hack, while some series which may be good are getting neglected. While FarthingRedFox may be a bit blunt with his language, I believe that's the general idea.

Sun_Tze 2004-10-17 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarthingRedFox
That's the point!

You ppl always sub overrated crap (i.e. "Naruto", .hack, Gundam)
and not the quirky, underrated stuff (Kaiketsu Zorori, PaRappa Rappa,etc.)

Find raws and fansubbers can sub it...

Heck, if you find Tom Sawyer raws in Japanese, i will kiss your feet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.