AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Favorite Da Capo Girl (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=132)

Bleed Kaga 2003-11-04 03:10

Favorite Da Capo Girl

Considering my age, I feel a bit embarrased doing a poll like this but after watching Da Capo 16, I just want to basically know what % of the people like Nemu because I just can't stand her any longer.

boneyjellyfish 2003-11-04 03:13

Hmm... I never really liked any of the Da Capo characters, but my two favorite are the sisters that always make the hot pots. Hmm... I know the older one is Moe, so I guess that means the other one is Curly.

koki_2706 2003-11-04 05:24

Well, I'm beginning to dislike Nemu for whatever reasons you may have but my favorite girls have to be Miharu (banana fetish robotic girl) and Yoriko (cat ears)... :love:

Why can't I vote twice..? :upset:

Go-lytely 2003-11-04 05:58

Tough call between Moe, Miharu, and Mako. I'll vote for banana loving Miharu because she had the funniest side episode. Agreed, Nemu does get a little annoying when she gets jealous of the other girls.

Badaro 2003-11-04 06:59

Mako, then Moe and Miharu.

[]s Badaro

[Titan] 2003-11-04 07:03

Nemu, definately Nemu :D Gotta love that little bell ^^

Kamui4356 2003-11-04 08:16

I'm not really sure which is my favorite, so I picked Nemu for two reasons. First, it seems the point was to see how many people hate her. Second Nemu no mune is spelled the same foward and backward in kana. I doubt it'll come out but, ねむ の むね.

Anlushac11 2003-11-04 08:33

Sorry I had to go with Yoriko. The cat ears and her shy demeanor make her too adorable.

But if its any consolation I had to stop and think about whether to choose Miharu or Yoriko.

I honestly cant decide but I went with Yoriko since I felt she wouldnt be as popular.

I like Nemu but she is another female who likes the main character who wont say how she feels until probably the very last episode.

Timo 2003-11-04 08:46

I have 2 favorite.

Yoriko Sagisawa :love:
Neko and maid in one. >_< (It's just too much for me, so I voted for her. :heh: )

Followed very closely by Kotori Shirakawa.
What a singing voice :love: and IMHO with the best personality of all the girls. :love:

Why can't I pick both? :( ;_; :p

Flash_Squirrel 2003-11-04 08:50

Moe-senpai, of course! Gotta love the personality.

Sour-Do 2003-11-04 08:57

I wonder if the storywriters are just about to elaborate on Nemu's ongoing illness (from episode 1, remember?) and provide background on how Junichi and Nemu became brother and sister. I suspect there's going to be many converts over to Nemu before the series is over.

Anyhow, I can't stand the bratty Sakura. I hope episode 17 explains the reason for her existence, and afterward she just fades into the background.

As for Yoriko and Miharu, I'm plain tired of the anime catgirl and robotgirl cliches, even though Miharu does provide some innocent comedy.

-- Sour-Do
AnimeMuyou!

Wolfwood2970 2003-11-04 09:54

Nemu YAY she's my favorite.... then there is Sakura who i feel sorry for :(

Wandering A.I. 2003-11-04 10:34

>but my favorite girls have to be Miharu (banana fetish robotic girl) and Yoriko (cat ears)...

I completely agree! Voting Miharu myself.

>what % of the people like Nemu because I just can't stand her any longer.

Put me down as one of her haters. Bitchy and overprotective IMHO. Lack of bitchy-ness is pretty much the only thing I look for in a girl IRL...

Temporal 2003-11-04 11:51

I like yoriko so i voted for her, although mako, kotori and moe are favorites too.

I'm also one of those ppl who dont like nemu.

Having seen ep 18 in raw, i'm not too happy about the direction the series is going.

Ether 2003-11-04 12:35

Kotori :love: She's just too kind. Gotta love that voice and personality.

I also like Mako, tough exterior but can be extremely feminine when she chooses.

Regarding Nemu :twitch:, I don't hate her but I'm seriously wondering when the heck she's just gonna confess to jyunichi (i think thats the main characters name)

ZGMF-10A 2003-11-04 17:37

lmfao i am the only sakura-chan fan for dacapo.... hohoho...... :)

AG3 2003-11-04 18:02

For me, it's a close call between Kotori and Nemu. Kotori wins (just barely) because of her lovely singing voice and her selflessness. The way she told him that the concert was cancelled, just so he wouldn't feel so guilty for double-booking...

Nemu comes a close second. Not that she has any of the good qualities that Kotori has, I just like her.

For that matter, I like all the girls in Da Capo, and am a little bit sad that the Da Capo game isn't available in English. I'm gonna start learning Japanese now. Really!

Wandering_Youth 2003-11-04 18:17

I like Miharu because she just so silly and I also like Moe because she has an odd personality. I always like the characters with weird /odd personalities. Hmm, I guess I'll choose Miharu.

brightman 2003-11-04 22:40

Miharu... She's funny...

http://mysite.verizon.net/~brightman/miharu.gif

Roots 2003-11-05 02:58

Kotori all the way! She is so perfect. Whenever her and Asakura get close I'm always on the edge of my seat. Please let something happen between them! Argahhhh KOTORI I want to make you MINE!!!! :twitch: