AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Akane Maniax anime homepage (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13356)

Takemi_Ikazuchi 2004-05-10 01:34

Akane Maniax anime homepage
 
http://www.age-soft.jp/Product/Akamani/anime/index.htm

Sorry Akane-chan, Your not so peaceful days will have to continue for awhile

Mr_Paper 2004-05-10 10:28

He does look like the main character of some old mecha series! :heh:

That's great!

kj1980 2004-05-10 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
He does look like the main character of some old mecha series! :heh:

That's great!

Actually, Gouda is a very stereotypical hard-broiled mecha/sports-dude anime character. Think of him along the lines of Yamada Jiro (aka Daigouji Gai) from Nadesico. His voice acting done by Seki-san re-enforces that even more....

Line that I am anxiously waiting to hear: "Akane-tan ha-ha-"

BOZZY 2004-05-10 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
Actually, Gouda is a very stereotypical hard-broiled mecha/sports-dude anime character. Think of him along the lines of Yamada Jiro (aka Daigouji Gai) from Nadesico. His voice acting done by Seki-san re-enforces that even more....

Line that I am anxiously waiting to hear: "Akane-tan ha-ha-"

After finishing the game I seriously am so looking forward to the anime... I wonder if they'll have a different ending tho...

Either way Seki Tomokazu is simply (to me) the one of the greatest voice actors... The way he kept changing his voice in Akane Maniax during certain situations makes me respect him as one of the best...

Takemi_Ikazuchi 2004-05-19 14:53

http://www.kiminozo.com/news/main_040513.html

Chizuru, Yuuko-sensei, Marimo, and Gouda

Yup, Muv Luv is definitely next. I can feel the vibes already.

jzsuprarock 2004-06-14 05:33

Is there a release date for the anime?

Capoeira 2004-06-29 02:43

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I've been waiting for this for so long! I saw that image on the page posted, but I didn't know of the page. Now I have a place to look for updates. :)

Takemi_Ikazuchi 2004-07-29 22:14

http://img67.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img67...=mrg_mania.jpg

Director:Watanabe Tetsuya (Kiminozo's director)

Script: Masashi Suzuki (http://www.brother-noppo.com/writer/w-m_suzuki.shtml)

Character Design: Satoshi Isono (worked on Dirty Pair Flash and Nightstalkers)

Mechanical Designs: Junya Ishigaki (veteran mechanical designer)

Animation Director: Watanabe Tetsuya, Mori Takeshi (Vandread, Stratos4)

Semaj 2004-07-30 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by jzsuprarock
Is there a release date for the anime?

Will there even be an anime for this game? It may be too short/not serious enough to be made into a show......

DarkCntry 2004-07-30 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semaj
Will there even be an anime for this game? It may be too short/not serious enough to be made into a show......

Yep, they've announced an OVA set based on the game :)

Takemi_Ikazuchi 2004-07-30 15:16

Well.. it's mostly comedy, but if you played the game you know there's a lot of potential.

It's actually funny instead of rellying on cheap fan service jokes. How many recent comedy shows managed to do that?

Semaj 2004-07-31 02:42

Can you post the release date (again?), if you know.

If Muv Luv comes out later then we'll get a semi-trilogy. :heh:

oDin01 2004-08-24 15:55

There's an update to the website.
http://www.kiminozo.com/news/main_040825.html

It's going to be a three episode OVA. First volume coming out on November 25 with three figures. Can't wait to pick this up.

Takemi_Ikazuchi 2004-08-24 18:15

It seems they're keeping all the voice talents faithful to the game.

Akane's actress is listed under her real name this time... interesting.

I want those bottle caps.

Izzy 2004-08-24 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
He does look like the main character of some old mecha series! :heh:

That's great!

I think someone mentioned in this forum long ago that he's Pegasus from Saint Seya :heh:

dreamless 2004-08-24 22:13

I soooo want to play this game, but never able to get it :(

Akane as the lead, GREAT!!!! :cool:

kj1980 2004-08-25 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takemi_Ikazuchi
It seems they're keeping all the voice talents faithful to the game.

Akane's actress is listed under her real name this time... interesting.

I want those bottle caps.

Yes indeed...it is very interesting to see Akane listed as Mizuhashi Kaori now.

brightman 2004-08-25 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy
I think someone mentioned in this forum long ago that he's Pegasus from Saint Seya :heh:

No... That would be Tohru Furuya...

But he IS voiced by Tomokazu Seki who's done an equally impressive list of roles. (and I guess both happened to voice a main character in Gundam too...)

DingoEnderZOE2 2004-08-26 00:15

Quote:

It seems they're keeping all the voice talents faithful to the game.

Akane's actress is listed under her real name this time... interesting.
Wait a minute so the name of Akane's voice actress in my Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien instruction Manual is a Pen name or something? Or was that a fake name or something?

dreamless 2004-08-26 07:39

yup, most of the voice actresses use fake names in hentai game credits... and hentai anime credits...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takemi_Ikazuchi
Yup, Muv Luv is definitely next. I can feel the vibes already.

Yup, I really want a Muv Luv anime, and a Daikuuji Kiki Ippatsu anime, so we can have a mech anime and Saint Seiya anime in the KGNE world :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.