AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Curse Seal Appearance (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13852)

Gen-X 2004-05-17 05:44

Curse Seal Appearance

Does the initial curse seal or the bite mark look the same for everyone?

the three commas

If not, does anyone know what influences the shape

sarcasteak 2004-05-17 05:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gen-X
Does the initial curse seal or the bite mark look the same for everyone?

the three commas

If not, does anyone know what influences the shape

No.
Spoiler for *MANGA SPOILER*:

I don't think this is your first offense...you should really post these questions in the Naruto Q&A thread. :(

Serendipity 2004-05-17 06:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcasteak
No.
Spoiler for *MANGA SPOILER*:

I don't think this is your first offense...you should really post these questions in the Naruto Q&A thread. :(

THANKS for posting that web address...that is being saved to my favourites for sure... http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/...utsu/Thanx.gif

sarcasteak 2004-05-17 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexy-no-Jutsu
THANKS for posting that web address...that is being saved to my favourites for sure... http://img38.photobucket.com/albums/...utsu/Thanx.gif

Don't thank me, thank LeafNinja; he's the webmaster of that a site and a member of the forum. ^_^

Gen-X 2004-05-17 12:25

Any explanation given why Sasuke and Anko have the same seal?

And you didn't say what influences the shape

sarcasteak 2004-05-17 12:29

Quote:

Any explanation given why Sasuke and Anko have the same seal?

None official. Here are two possbilities:
  • Anko got lucky and scored jackpot
  • Kishimoto didn't decide back then that he wanted different types of Cursed Seals, so he gave both Anko and Sasuke the same type

Quote:

And you didn't say what influences the shape

Wanna guess why I didn't say anything about the shape?
I think the type of Cursed Seal one receives is determined by his/her personality type, but this is nothing more than speculation based on nearly nothing.

UchihaNick 2004-05-17 14:10

i think it is because anko used it more/less'

Gen-X 2004-05-17 15:06

You could have said that in your first post instead of having me re-ask it...

Don Roberto 2004-05-17 15:38

I think the way the cursed seal works is by forcing chakra out of the body and the way the seals are "stronger" is just taht they force out more chakra.

:topicoff: Sexy-No-Justu, now I just don't feel original anyomore. I'll curl into a fetal postion and cry now.

sarcasteak 2004-05-17 15:40

Quote:

You could have said that in your first post instead of having me re-ask it...

Do you understand the difference between facts, speculations based on solid support or arguable evidence, and speculations based on nothing? The Anko seal one is the 2nd category, and the shape answer is clearly in the 3rd, whereas everything I answered right away were in the 1st.

I could also say Anko and Sasuke both had the same seal because Oro tainted them both, or that Kimi got Gaia seal because he was born on earth whereas Sasuke and Anko were born from heaven...and those guesses are no less valid than the one I just gave you.

Anko Plushy 2004-05-18 10:20

No it doesn't. If you've read the newest chapters then
Spoiler:

LeafNinja 2004-05-18 19:19

I wish we would have gotten a chance to see what Kidoumaru's, Jiroubou's and Sakon/Ukon's Cursed Seal looked like in unactivated form. Is weird that Kishimoto showed us Tayuya's but not the others.

sarcasteak 2004-05-18 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafNinja
I wish we would have gotten a chance to see what Kidoumaru's, Jiroubou's and Sakon/Ukon's Cursed Seal looked like in unactivated form. Is weird that Kishimoto showed us Tayuya's but not the others.

Because Tayuya is hawt stuff...while the rest belong in a circus sideshow. ;)

from_the_sand 2004-05-18 23:37

maybe the heaven seal was the first ochi-ochi(har har what a great name for him!) developed?

an obeservation: ochi-ochi gave the powerful seals (gaia and heaven) to those closer to him (i.e. anko being hise student, kimimaro going to be his next body, and now he wants sasuke for his boody)

sarcasteak 2004-05-19 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by from_the_sand
an obeservation: ochi-ochi gave the powerful seals (gaia and heaven) to those closer to him (i.e. anko being hise student, kimimaro going to be his next body, and now he wants sasuke for his boody)

Then why not have the same seal for all three? :confused:

Dark Epyon 2004-05-19 11:47

I think it is just random. As from the manga he says that both seals are as strong as each other. They are also the strongest out off all the seals.

Animizzle 2004-09-09 17:25

the link is dead by now...could somebody post another link or PM me for the seal pictures?

thnx in advance

lotus_lee 2004-09-09 18:29

That site has been down for over 2 months. Too bad though because it's a really great site.

Inuzuka 2004-09-09 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Then why not have the same seal for all three? :confused:

I think Orochimaru didn't give the same seal to all 4 of them to have some balence of power.Maybe Orochimaru saw Ukon as a more capable leader them the other two and thus,gave him a more powerful curse seal to be able to govern the others.
(* :topicoff: = Tayuya is hot stuff :love: .Lucky she isn't in the 'Fav.Female Character Thread',or she would totally pwn Ayame. :joke: *)

VMLM3 2004-09-09 23:09

Well we really don't know what these seals represent or what the criteria is that distinguishes them. I'm looking foward to it being explained officially.