AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fullmetal Alchemist (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   *Big Spoiler* !so that means! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14118)

davidlionheartZ 2004-05-21 09:43

*Big Spoiler* !so that means!

:uhoh: if humuncolus are failed human tramunitions then AI body maybe it has been taken :( just like ED's arm and leg :hmm: what do you all think?

Fei-san 2004-05-21 09:47

Al's body might still be at the other side of the gate, yes
his body could just have disepeared.
His body could be the last Homonculus to be unveiled, Pride
though dont bet on it :heh:

Scrumhalf 2004-05-21 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidlionheartZ
:uhoh: if humuncolus are failed human tramunitions then AI body maybe it has been taken :( just like ED's arm and leg :hmm: what do you all think?

GOOD LORD SOMEBODY'S ON FIRE TODAY.

You can talk about 'humuncolus' & their 'failed human tramunitions' in the Episode 31 Discussion Thread

Close it, mods.

Jeebs 2004-05-21 22:18

i'm not exactly sure how this is a spoiler...cause this idea seems vaguely familiar...like when we found out homunculus are failed human transmutations...

ChainLegacy 2004-05-22 16:04

No one ever attempted a human transmutation of Al.

Joe Dalton 2004-05-22 16:51

Actualy since he bound his soul 2 that armor...

usbport 2004-05-22 19:52

Nobody ever tried to recreate Al's body, therefore there can be no homunculus in Al's body.

Soul alchemy is completely unrelated to Human Transmutation from all that has been shown so far,

Komataguri 2004-05-22 22:00

But that does not mean something couldn't happen to Als body on the other side of that gate.

Afterall, Ed didn't try to make a human transmutation of himselv, but a Homonculous has his arm and leg.

So its very probably that a homunculous could atleast utilize some part of Als body.

davidlionheartZ 2004-05-23 00:45

yeah!

like the guy who has ed's body parts he just took em imagine that another homunculus stole AI's whole body! you know it could happen :thinker: :sad:

animedudematt 2004-05-23 07:51

Duz anyone else think that maybe Sloth is Eds + Als mom, Just a thought as they failed with there mom and sloth is the newest homonculus cept wrath.

davidlionheartZ 2004-05-23 17:08

yeah!~

that could be right :twitch:

ChainLegacy 2004-05-23 17:52

There are plenty of hints that point out that this is true. One example is when Al states "I think I hear mom's voice" as Sloth is talking around the corner from them. I believe Al came to that conclusion last episode, if you remember, when they were walking towards Dante's house, but Ed cut him off mid-sentence. I personally believe Sloth is the humonculus form of Trisha Elric.

Fighter Volk 2004-05-24 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by killermonk
There are plenty of hints that point out that this is true. One example is when Al states "I think I hear mom's voice" as Sloth is talking around the corner from them. I believe Al came to that conclusion last episode, if you remember, when they were walking towards Dante's house, but Ed cut him off mid-sentence. I personally believe Sloth is the humonculus form of Trisha Elric.

I think that's been made pretty obvious through many, many examples during this series. :) Watch almost any episode with Sloth and there'll be some hint or other about this ^^