AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Forum & Site Feedback (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Can't access animesuki forum with IE (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14178)

brood-faun 2004-05-22 11:23

Can't access animesuki forum with IE

I don't how did this happen and I didn't make any changes to internet option either, I get the following error message with IE 6.0 when I attempt to access the animesuki forum:"Bei deiner IP "66.185.xx.xx" handelt es sich um einen Proxy Server. Aus Sicherheitsgründen wurden alle Proxyverbindungen zu unseren Foren unterbunden (Proxy Flooding). Falls du willst, dass dein genuzter Proxy Server zum Forumserver verbinden kann, sende uns bitte eine Email an support@animemanga.de mit genannter Ip. Danke."

I can't exactly comprehend what is saying. It saying something like I am behind a proxy server but I am not.

Note: I am using netscape to access the forum with no problem and this is the first I encounter this problem.

Anyone getting this problem when attempting to access animesuki forum?

whatever123 2004-05-22 12:41

just got the same message 2 hours ago and i couldn't access animesuki forum for 2 hours but now i could. i didn't change my browser edit: which was I.E.

Thany 2004-05-22 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by brood-faun
I don't how did this happen and I didn't make any changes to internet option either, I get the following error message with IE 6.0 when I attempt to access the animesuki forum:"Bei deiner IP "66.185.xx.xx" handelt es sich um einen Proxy Server. Aus Sicherheitsgründen wurden alle Proxyverbindungen zu unseren Foren unterbunden (Proxy Flooding). Falls du willst, dass dein genuzter Proxy Server zum Forumserver verbinden kann, sende uns bitte eine Email an support@animemanga.de mit genannter Ip. Danke."

I can't exactly comprehend what is saying. It saying something like I am behind a proxy server but I am not.

Note: I am using netscape to access the forum with no problem and this is the first I encounter this problem.

Anyone getting this problem when attempting to access animesuki forum?

This forum sometimes go down, it's not that frequent, but it still sometimes happens.
Anyway, you'd better stay with Netscape, cause IE sux :p

whatever123 2004-05-22 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thany
This forum sometimes go down, it's not that frequent, but it still sometimes happens.

sorry but isn't it usual to have the error 500: internal server error when the forum goes down.

i am afraid that i got my problem because i rarely logged out (sorry if this was a stupid thinking but i know next to nothing about servers and proxies)

Mb81 2004-05-22 13:06

Sorry, about that, but we had to deal with severel flood attacks. I hope my new solutions works.

Thany 2004-05-22 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatever123
sorry but isn't it usual to have the error 500: internal server error when the forum goes down.

i am afraid that i got my problem because i rarely logged out (sorry if this was a stupid thinking but i know next to nothing about servers and proxies)

It wasn't you, I also had this 500 Error some hours ago and like mb81 just stated above, there was some attack against the server :/

brood-faun 2004-05-22 13:34

The funny thing is at that time I could access with netscape but not IE. Now, its working fine with both browser.

wnkryo 2004-05-22 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thany

Forget netscape and IE--Go with firefox @_@

Weirdanzeige 2004-05-22 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnkryo

I agree, go with firefox :D

Thany 2004-05-22 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by wnkryo

I've already given a try to Firefox but it buggs so I can't go to my emails and such stuff and swf doesn't seem to work neither... So I'm staying with Netscape :p
Even though it gives me a problem : the internet connection won't pop up when I want to connect from Netscape, so I need to open up IE to connect :uhoh:

Ending 2004-05-23 16:47

Been using Mozilla for a year now, and no problems. :)