AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   KonoMini (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Life-size Hikari doll! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14551)

Kensuke 2004-05-29 06:11

Life-size Hikari doll!
 
From Animenewsnetwork:
Gainax has announced the availability of a life sized, poseable Hikari doll from This Ugly and Beautiful World. The 159cm tall (5'2") doll is manufactured by Paper Moon, can have its clothing changed and costs 399 000 yen (US$3622).

Dear lord... I did know that there was life-size dolls anime characters... but already for KonoMini?
I wonder when Akari dolls are coming...

Oh why, Why I don't live in Japan?!

darkchibi07 2004-05-29 09:21

Screw that! I want an Akari doll, dammit!

Immortal Raven 2004-05-29 09:41

:twitch:

I want one, dammit.

This is one good reason to live in Japan.

Yamano667 2004-05-29 18:40

When you guys get lonely from REAL girls get a hikari doll :D
Put on your bed a chobits doll one side, and the other side the Hikari doll, and then call the nearest psychiatric clinic near ya ... :D

Kyuven 2004-05-29 21:58

where's mah Akari doll!!!???
i will have to invade japan and seize one of these dolls...so that i may engineer it as part of my growing Bishoujo army!
GENERAL YUNA! ASSEMBLE THE TROOPS!

nephilim 2004-05-29 23:43

!!! :) :) :)

eh it doesn't matter if it's hikari or akari, i love it. but 399 000 Yen (SG$6,135.60) is not something i can afford... hikari in the screenshot looks very neat.. i've been trying to draw her but couldn't draw well

Kamui4356 2004-05-29 23:48

Heh heh. Amazing, they actually made one... I have to say, it doesn't look that bad judging from the pic I saw. I wouldn't want one life sized though, I mean what would I do with it, well besides... that... which would just be wrong. :twitch: If they made a smaller version, say 25 cm, I'd consider buying one. Or a nice hikari wallscroll... I need something new to decorate my room... :heh:
:hmm: I wonder how detailed it is.... :heh:
Edit: they do have a 1/8 scale hikari. should have looked down past the life sized version before I posted. I'd still perfer a walscroll though.

Leo_Otaku 2004-05-29 23:54

CUUTTEE. Steal her outfit for cosplay if they had ayu i want her :)

nephilim 2004-05-29 23:58

*scurries off to the nearest anime centre to look around*

:3 Ayu and her Taiyuki lol

wao 2004-05-30 07:30

The scariest picture on that site would definitely be this:

http://www.gainax.co.jp/anime/konomini/img/nt1210.jpg


And while Hikari and Akari are cute... It's absolutely mad to spend over 1000 bucks just on that. O_O Seriously. With so many people struggling just to get a flat to stay in and stay alive why do they expect enough people (enough to make a turnover at least) to buy that? Honestly... fandom can only go so far... I think O_O

Wandering_Youth 2004-05-30 07:48

Bah! The only worth about that doll is her/its clothes. It looks so nice and pretty and the outfit itself probably costs more than the doll. I want the clothes!

LynnieS 2004-05-30 07:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Heh heh. Amazing, they actually made one... I have to say, it doesn't look that bad judging from the pic I saw. I wouldn't want one life sized though, I mean what would I do with it, well besides... that... which would just be wrong. :twitch: If they made a smaller version, say 25 cm, I'd consider buying one. Or a nice hikari wallscroll... I need something new to decorate my room... :heh:
:hmm: I wonder how detailed it is.... :heh:

Oy, oy! None of that now. ;)


Quote:

Edit: they do have a 1/8 scale hikari. should have looked down past the life sized version before I posted. I'd still perfer a walscroll though.
Exactly. It looks to be for the hard-core fans of the show only. I don't think that the doll is a limited edition, though, so from a collector's point of view, wouldn't be all that good. Even if it was a limited edition, who would buy it afterwards?

At least delivery is free. :rolleyes:

Millenia 2004-05-30 21:01

I wish they would hurry up and bring out an Artificial doll like in that movie the 6th day BUT NOT UGLY!
Make 1 of Akari and some AI so it can be like real sister ^_^


Come on gimme your best shot, make fun of what I posted!!!
But I know you would realy want 1 hehe :P

Timon 2004-05-31 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamui4356
:hmm: I wonder how detailed it is.... :heh:

knowing Gainax...

but hey, at least the show must be doing good enough, ya know if...

OMFG WHATS THAT GUY DOING?!
http://www.gainax.co.jp/anime/konomi...8/hikari16.jpg

nephilim 2004-05-31 02:08

LOL HAHAHAHAHA

that's a nice ice breaker. i'm tensed from all the work that i've to do for my project. that pic loosen me up ;)

Yamano667 2004-05-31 10:13

wow gainax loves bondage hentai neato :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by wao
The scariest picture on that site would definitely be this:

http://www.gainax.co.jp/anime/konomini/img/nt1210.jpg


And while Hikari and Akari are cute... It's absolutely mad to spend over 1000 bucks just on that. O_O Seriously. With so many people struggling just to get a flat to stay in and stay alive why do they expect enough people (enough to make a turnover at least) to buy that? Honestly... fandom can only go so far... I think O_O


Spiggy 2004-05-31 18:41

Jinkies!!!! She's a short one isn't she? Where's the Evil Hikari version? Maybe there's a face attachment for that one and you can switch eyes.

nephilim 2004-05-31 20:36

she's 159. i'm 165. perfect to be my girlfriend if she were a real living being ^^

Secca 2004-06-01 00:00

What they gona come up next? I wonder if chobits wasn't that far from imaginary future.

Spiggy 2004-06-01 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Secca
What they gona come up next? I wonder if chobits wasn't that far from imaginary future.

Ehh...can you imagine all the lonely fan boys out there...*shudders*. Of course someone would then come out w/ something for all the lonely fan girls, then the conventions would be scary to go to b/c you're afraid of walking in on someone.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:03.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.