AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Submissions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Naruto 87 - release by FunnyMation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=15224)

Neozonz 2004-06-09 22:08

Naruto 87 - release by FunnyMation

Edited by Moderator: The following is a parody. Please don't take it seriously when he actually tries to claim that it isn't.

Motto - QUALITY IS JOB #1.

This sub is not a parody. Please watch it before making obscene comments. Although this sub is created to show what they truely are saying without filters

JustAnotherFan 2004-06-09 22:21

You forgot to mention that it is mostly a parody sub (except you got a translator meanwhile) and as such won't be listed on AnimeSuki.

Of course you can announce them in here, but please mark them as PARODY sub next time, thanks.

Neozonz 2004-06-09 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan
You forgot to mention that it is mostly a parody sub (except you got a translator meanwhile) and as such won't be listed on AnimeSuki.

Of course you can announce them in here, but please mark them as PARODY sub next time, thanks.

The translater in IRC stated that it is not a "Parody Sub" and it is a real translation. Before commenting please watch it, do not judge on former works.

JustAnotherFan 2004-06-09 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neozonz
The translater in IRC stated that it is not a "Parody Sub" and it is a real translation. Before commenting please watch it, do not judge on former works.

They claimed it was real translation on 85, too, but it wasn't. You know the thing.. once lied and people don't believe you anymore...

EDIT: Same is true for 86 btw.

Neozonz 2004-06-09 22:29

Quote:

They claimed it was real translation on 85, too, but it wasn't. You know the thing.. once lied and people don't believe you anymore...

Please watch it before commenting.

killusuka 2004-06-09 23:30

give the kid the benefit of the doubt..besides if you don't like then you can always delete it after you download...also, you can resist and not download..

i dont see what is wrong with his intention to tell people about a certain naruto episode that wasnt covered YET by animesuki...

all in all, no harm done..i dont see the point of making a big fuss over it as he still left you all the choice whether to d/l or not..

anyways just my opinion.

EDIT:
there goes the thing..i've watched it and yea it was kinda like a parody...but it was sorta funny though..

OliT 2004-06-09 23:46

Was there anything technically wrong with the subbing, plain wrong subs that is, or was it just uncencored? It's one thing if they choose to sub it more directly without striking out bad words, what I'm trying to ask is if the subs didn't say what the characters said..

JustAnotherFan 2004-06-09 23:50

According to people I trust about half of the sub was remotely correct on 85 and 86, the rest just made up. None of those people plans to give 87 a try for obvious reasons.

OliT 2004-06-09 23:55

Quote:

According to people I trust about half of the sub was remotely correct on 85 and 86, the rest just made up. None of those people plans to give 87 a try for obvious reasons.

I will go right ahead and watch it anyways, even if things doesn't add up I'm not going to stand in a corner and cry about it, It's only 20 minutes of my life wasted after all..

wazzup 2004-06-10 00:36

ummmm so that means that the translation is alright and understandable???

NoSanninWa 2004-06-10 02:55

The conclusion seems pretty clear. This is a fake sub trying to pass itself off as real.

Read the conclusion in Naruto 87 - released by FunnyMation for yourself if you'd like to.

We don't mind parodies being posted in this forum, but we do not like people lying about a fake being the real thing. If you'd like to post your parody here again please label it as a parody or else I'll have to either delete your post, edit your post or ban you. Depending on my mood at the time.