AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Torrent Submissions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   [Akusei] Naruto 87 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=15283)

Soulfang 2004-06-10 18:18

[Akusei] Naruto 87
 
Akusei Fansubs (Akusei, irc.rizon.net #akusei, no site ATM) has released Naruto Episode 87. Thanks to SD Project for hosting the torrent for now. :)

http://a.scarywater.net/sd/

This release is dedicated to DRAFT, for helping me out with the translation, and to the fans especially -- without fans, what would we call fansubs o_O

Our goal is to get you a quality release in a short amount of time. I don't know if I'll be continuing Naruto after this episode (depends on fan reaction and time), but it's a nice roaring start for the group, anyway.

Thanks!

Komataguri 2004-06-10 18:47

My reaction is.

You need to have seeders running before you post a torrent, Cause no ones going to stick around for more than 5 minutes with 0kb transfer before leaving.

Soulfang 2004-06-10 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komataguri
My reaction is.

You need to have seeders running before you post a torrent, Cause no ones going to stick around for more than 5 minutes with 0kb transfer before leaving.

My client wasn't seeding, I went and took my dog for a walk, and a few minutes later I came back. Sorry about that guys x_x

Soulfang 2004-06-11 00:57

After tense negotations, we possibly may be jointing with Shin Otaku instead. Please download the Shin Otaku release instead.

I've taken down the Akusei torrent in favor of Shin Otaku's release, which should be in a few hours.

freezel 2004-06-11 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
After tense negotations, we have decided to joint with Shin Otaku instead. As of Episode 88, It will be SD & S-O (SD Project and Shin Otaku) instead of Akusei.

I've taken down the Akusei torrent in favor of Shin Otaku's release, which should be in a few hours.

What exactly caused the merger?

gecko 2004-06-11 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
After tense negotations, we have decided to joint with Shin Otaku instead. As of Episode 88, It will be SD & S-O (SD Project and Shin Otaku) instead of Akusei.

I've taken down the Akusei torrent in favor of Shin Otaku's release, which should be in a few hours.

i hope htis means with both teams working on episodes that theyll get posted on thursdays instead of fridays

Soulfang 2004-06-11 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezel
What exactly caused the merger?

We decided we could get the episode done even better and faster with the help of the great guys at Shin Otaku.

And hopefully we can get these eps out on Thursday instead ;)

Maverick-DBZ- 2004-06-11 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
After tense negotations, we possibly may be jointing with Shin Otaku instead. Please download the Shin Otaku release instead.

I've taken down the Akusei torrent in favor of Shin Otaku's release, which should be in a few hours.


Good move in my opinion, I just hope Akusei is the one doing the translating and Shin Otaku doing the encoding.


I wish you all the best! GOOD LUCK! :)

freezel 2004-06-11 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick-DBZ-
Good move in my opinion, I just hope Akusei is the one doing the translating and Shin Otaku doing the encoding.

I'll second that. Quite frankly, the Shin Otaku translations of Naruto that I have seen have been vastly inferior to AonE-ANBU.

khmer 2004-06-12 00:25

wats wrong with the file? it only plays like 3 seconds of the intro then DONE?! i d/led the file like 3 times same thing

NoSanninWa 2004-06-12 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulfang
We decided we could get the episode done even better and faster with the help of the great guys at Shin Otaku.

And hopefully we can get these eps out on Thursday instead ;)

Interesting fact: AI/Degree Anime has recently declared to me that their goal is to get out every episode (probably starting with 88) first, with a quality exceeded only by ANBU-AonE... I wonder if either or both of you are up to such a goal.

_Sin_ 2004-06-12 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Interesting fact: AI/Degree Anime has recently declared to me that their goal is to get out every episode (probably starting with 88) first, with a quality exceeded only by ANBU-AonE... I wonder if either or both of you are up to such a goal.

Your link makes it easy to find scanslated and licensed stuff though (well not directly, but indirectly^_^). Although I think it wasn't intentional, it is a first to see a mod doing this. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.