AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Happy Lesson: The Final OVA (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=16205)

FeiFongWong 2004-06-26 00:23

Happy Lesson: The Final OVA
 
I can't believe there is not a thread about this yet, I don't really like being the first post, since I suck at starting a disccusion. Anyways, my wish was answeared when I saw this listed on animesuki. Could it be that we finally get to the "romance" in this harem anime, where so far there was only a little hint of romance here and there.

If you are a Happy Lesson fan, get this now!!! I don't want to spoil anything, but at the end of episode 1, there is some definite romance.

BTW, who are your favorite female leads in this anime? And who you want Chitose to hook up with, if it's different from your favorite female lead.

kamij0 2004-06-26 00:36

Chitose is a laid back character, only that class rep likes him..
hey where's the other character.. darn i forgot her name, when does this ova came out anyway..

Keitaro 2004-06-26 01:04

I was a big fan of the first 2 seasons of this show and when I saw the torrent for this I thought it was a ep from the first set of OVA's, I looked at it again and saw the word final. Wow what a surprise more happy lesson yay! Anyways, my favorite is Kisaragi-mama shes the best I love all her wacky inventions :D. I wan't Chitose to hook up with the class rep they look good together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamij0
hey where's the other character..

EDIT: Uh...The only character that didn't show up in OVA1 was Kisaragi-mama childhood friend, I forgot her name too. It's been a long time since I last watched Happy Lesson :).

FeiFongWong 2004-06-26 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamij0
Chitose is a laid back character, only that class rep likes him..
hey where's the other character.. darn i forgot her name, when does this ova came out anyway..

Do you mean Kuron Nagatsuki? Chitose's new "sister" introduced in Happy Lesson Advance? Or do you mean, Kana-chan, Kisaragi-mama's childhood friend?

BTW, off topic, this has been bothering me for a while, in my episode 1 of Happy Lesson Advance, I get slightly crackling audio. My file is quite old, it's from before there was a batch torrent. Does anyone else have this problem? If it's just me, I might download a newer file and see if that helps.

Keitaro 2004-06-26 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
BTW, off topic, this has been bothering me for a while, in my episode 1 of Happy Lesson Advance, I get slightly crackling audio. My file is quite old, it's from before there was a batch torrent. Does anyone else have this problem? If it's just me, I might download a newer file and see if that helps.

Which version did u get? I got AJ's ep1 version and it plays in BSplayer just fine. Also does this happen just with this file or with other files as well?

Yamano667 2004-06-26 01:46

Well there was not a thread BECAUSE this series are BORING to death :D



Quote:

Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
I can't believe there is not a thread about this yet, I don't really like being the first post, since I suck at starting a disccusion. Anyways, my wish was answeared when I saw this listed on animesuki. Could it be that we finally get to the "romance" in this harem anime, where so far there was only a little hint of romance here and there.

If you are a Happy Lesson fan, get this now!!! I don't want to spoil anything, but at the end of episode 1, there is some definite romance.

BTW, who are your favorite female leads in this anime? And who you want Chitose to hook up with, if it's different from your favorite female lead.


QwertyAccess 2004-06-26 01:54

It has a really bad title for a sequel i thought it was just someone subbing it under a different name.

Yamano667 2004-06-26 02:02

Happy lesson the tortureENDS..hehe :D thats a good name

Quote:

Originally Posted by QwertyAccess
It has a really bad title for a sequel i thought it was just someone subbing it under a different name.


FeiFongWong 2004-06-26 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keitaro
Which version did u get? I got AJ's ep1 version and it plays in BSplayer just fine. Also does this happen just with this file or with other files as well?

I have Anime Keep's verison, and only episode 1 has crackling audio. It's pretty bad at the beginning, but later on it gets less noticable. I'm kind of like "Monk" so it still gets to me. :heh:

Wonder if this makes me weird, but I kinda wanted Chitose to hook up with Satsuki-chan during episode 5 of Happy Lesson TV. :heh:

Kurosaki Takeshi 2004-06-26 02:57

just watched it recently, it's pretty cool, but it seems it involves around mutsuki-mama.

Spoiler:

kamij0 2004-06-26 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
Do you mean Kuron Nagatsuki? Chitose's new "sister" introduced in Happy Lesson Advance? Or do you mean, Kana-chan, Kisaragi-mama's childhood friend?


yeah i'm referring to her, she's the 1 who appeared in the opening theme, i think she will be coming back.. but as for this show, why an ova !! its almost filler to me

FeiFongWong 2004-06-26 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurosaki Takeshi
just watched it recently, it's pretty cool, but it seems it involves around mutsuki-mama.

Spoiler:

My guess is that...

Spoiler:

Itlandm 2004-06-27 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeiFongWong
My guess is that...

Spoiler:

I agree,
Spoiler:

Also,
Spoiler:

I wonder, since this is the "final", will the mamas finally leave at the end of the last episode, leaving their boy in the care of someone of his own generation? That could be nice, but I doubt they will go that far.

QwertyAccess 2004-06-27 21:50

I Wanted Chitose to be with Kuron Nagatsuki, :naughty:

Anlushac11 2004-06-27 23:53

Call the series boring all you want, The Happy Lesson Series is one of my all time favorites. Not all of us have to have violence and gore and guns and mecha to be able to enjoy a series.

I believe the childhood friend of Kisaragi Mama is Kanna.

My favorite is Kisaragi with Uduki and Minaduki tied for 2nd.

As far as the Final OVA's I was sad to hear they will be the end but I laso am glad there will be closure.

Im happy with what is going on with the class pres and Minaduki in a catgirl outfit was just way too cute.

Fronzel 2004-06-28 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anlushac11
Call the series boring all you want, The Happy Lesson Series is one of my all time favorites. Not all of us have to have violence and gore and guns and mecha to be able to enjoy a series.


This from someone with an Asuka avatar?

Anlushac11 2004-06-28 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fronzel
This from someone with an Asuka avatar?

Yes. I enjoyed Evengelion very much and I also like Mecha and combat anime.

But I also enjoy the more lighthearted titles like the Happy Lesson series, Narue No Sekai, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc.

walla_walla 2004-08-05 17:48

happy lesson final
 
does anyone know where to find the last 2 happy lesson final.. i already have found 1

dardel-kun 2004-08-06 08:47

All the Happy Lesson series are in the 4th place in my anime ranking, I like it very much. I hope the other two episodes of the final will be available soon

oDin01 2004-08-06 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by walla_walla
does anyone know where to find the last 2 happy lesson final.. i already have found 1

Don't forget this is an OVA. Only the first DVD has been released the next volume is coming out later this month.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.