AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   One Piece (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   favorite character outside of straw hats (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=16309)

shanks_is _my_HERO 2004-06-27 11:21

favorite character outside of straw hats

mine is either shanks or waipa both just sooooo cool

Ayla 2004-06-27 11:28

Shanks. Maybe Ace too

Nine Devil 2004-06-27 11:38

Shanks. That guy is cool.

Buzzup 2004-06-27 12:13

Probably Smoker and Mihawk

Kouji 2004-06-27 12:21

Mine would be either; Shanks, Wiper,

favorite character that's in chapter 325+
Spoiler:

nh1 2004-06-27 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kouji
Mine would be either; Shanks, Wiper, Kaku or Zoro.

Is that some evil spoiler or something? :eyebrow:

My favourite would be Mihawk, Shanks or Richie the Lion :D

Nyssane 2004-06-27 12:39

Mohji (from Buggy's crew).

Other characters I love are: Chuu, Miss Merrychristmas, Doflamingo, Alvida, Fullbody, and Bon Clay.

Vicious 2004-06-27 12:58

My favorite character outside the Straw Hats? :D
Admiral Ao Kiji, Portgas D. Ace and Crocodile.
Ao Kiji is the stylist character in One Piece I have ever seen. Ace is just badass, and Crocodile is the best One Piece villain so far - cold, calculist, and evil.

wnkryo 2004-06-27 13:16

Ace and Shanks.

shanks_is _my_HERO 2004-06-27 13:21

does doflamingo have a devil fruit? it seems that he is able to control anyone with his fingers. if that is so he would be like ultra super poweful?

Nyssane 2004-06-27 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanks_is _my_HERO
does doflamingo have a devil fruit? it seems that he is able to control anyone with his fingers. if that is so he would be like ultra super poweful?

Yeah, he has a devil fruit (I dunno what the name of it is, though). He's not ULTRA-SUPER POWERFUL, but pretty close. ^_^ Also, he has one of the highest bounties in the show, if not the highest. That's one of the reasons I like him, he's so femmy yet so badass nonetheless. He so puts the flaming in Doflamingo. *fanboi swoon*

Jn183 2004-06-27 14:24

Smoker, Shanks, Ace, Buggy, Mihawk, Mr.2(bon clay-sama), and Crocodile(love his laugh and every bit of evilness in him)

Lord Raiden 2004-06-27 15:10

Definately Ace and Shanks. :D

Naxo-kun 2004-06-27 15:49

Ace, Pell.

Why do you like Shanks? We dont know anything about him, except for the first chapter and a bit more...

hi no ken Jebus 2004-06-27 15:58

favorite character outside of straw hats

Ace obviously, Whitebeard, Mihawk, Shanks, and the ever lovable rascal Buggy. Ace your narcoleptic cowboy, Whitebeard 2nd most powerful pirate after ol' Gol D., Mihawk #1 swordsman in the world, Shanks the baddest one arm badass this side of the Grand Line, and Buggy because I love that clown.

But since the question is favorite character singular, I'll put my money on Shanks he's not feared and well known for nothing.

shanks_is _my_HERO 2004-06-27 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyssane
Yeah, he has a devil fruit (I dunno what the name of it is, though). He's not ULTRA-SUPER POWERFUL, but pretty close. ^_^ Also, he has one of the highest bounties in the show, if not the highest. That's one of the reasons I like him, he's so femmy yet so badass nonetheless. He so puts the flaming in Doflamingo. *fanboi swoon*

thank you!

~Keitaro~ 2004-06-28 09:32

Ace, Shanks , Mihawk, and Smoker :)

|)arK_Nin 2004-06-28 13:07

Ima go with Ao Koji, Shanks, Ace, and of course the Kaizoku-Ou :D. They're all so badass its crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nysanne

It was never said that he has a devils fruit :nono:, but probably likely :D

Lord Raiden 2004-06-28 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naxo-kun
Why do you like Shanks? We dont know anything about him, except for the first chapter and a bit more...

Why? Simple. Shanks just radiates coolness and total bada**ness all the way. Plus he's hard not to like. :) ALthough I do admit that Pell is perty cool too. He's one who's devils fruit power I wouldn't mind having. Especially since I'm a big flight junkie. :D

fujisawa 2004-06-28 15:21

My favorite character has got to be No.2/Bon-clay sama! He's so......gay!