AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   FMA Theme songs? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=1747)

corp20 2003-11-28 19:13

FMA Theme songs?
 
Okay I was wondering if any of you know any sites that have FMA opening/ending theme songs in mp3?
I can't find any.... I'm hard time finding wallpaper much less the themes.
Thanks for your help. :bow:

DrWho2002 2003-11-28 21:57

We won't help you find that here. If you really want the music that badly, you should go buy the singles.

corp20 2003-11-28 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWho2002
We won't help you find that here. If you really want the music that badly, you should go buy the singles.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh......... there is only 8 eps. Is that enough time for them to get single?

Vulkar 2003-11-28 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by corp20
Uhhhhhhhhhhh......... there is only 8 eps. Is that enough time for them to get single?

If not, you could probably wait until they put the single out, no?

corp20 2003-11-29 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulkar
If not, you could probably wait until they put the single out, no?

Well I can....... but importing cost money. That on reason I hate anime..... in the end it cost a lot of money. :(

Kenji Ikari 2003-11-29 02:48

The singles have been out for a while as I stated in this thread, though a lot of people seem to just ignore it. I also started where you can get it. :P
There are certain places to download it from, but I can't state them here. :P Perhaps check the Green Green thread.

DrWho2002 2003-11-29 04:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by corp20
Well I can....... but importing cost money. That on reason I hate anime..... in the end it cost a lot of money. :(

Then you just do without if you can't afford it. Anime is a priviledge, not a right. That goes for music as well.

corp20 2003-11-29 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenji Ikari
The singles have been out for a while as I stated in this thread, though a lot of people seem to just ignore it. I also started where you can get it. :P
There are certain places to download it from, but I can't state them here. :P Perhaps check the Green Green thread.

I posted a thanks on the forum for you. :)

corp20 2003-11-29 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWho2002
Then you just do without if you can't afford it. Anime is a priviledge, not a right. That goes for music as well.

Well of couse..... unless people can actually DIE without anime. :p


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.