AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto 56 by Baka-Fansubs (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=183)

TaMz 2003-11-04 16:12

Naruto 56 by Baka-Fansubs

Umm...
So I would like u to give comments IF u have had the time to DL our release and watch it...
We already know of two typos in there after our editing ("That isn't be true" and "Nine-Tails's")...
So give comment about typesetting, encoding, timing, typos about anything...
Good or Bad...
I thank u for all replys to come (if to come)...

Yours sincerely,
TaMz/Taimou
the founder, encoder, typesetter and timer @ Baka-Fansubs

AnimeGamer183 2003-11-04 18:24

oh great another random subbing group to start subbing naruto out of blue... like we dont have enough people subbing it already

Gaara11 2003-11-04 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeGamer183
oh great another random subbing group to start subbing naruto out of blue... like we dont have enough people subbing it already

Give the guy a break, at least he's doing something, baka! :frustrated:

I'm downloading it now, I'll give my feed when I see it. Thanks for the sub. :)

kakashi222 2003-11-04 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeGamer183

yo thats mad harsh... arnt all the fansubbers random :o

Ill download your episode just to check it out. Since i always support the underdog, you can except me to be a regualr fan of yours if your subbed version turns out good. But most importantly, if you can release faster then bakasan/saiyman does, then youll have alot more fans, trust me.

SnowBoarder 2003-11-04 19:06

I don't know if this is breaking the rules by asking how fast do u think it will normally take u to let us download it. I don't think I'm breaking the rules because although it is against the rules to ask that, the rule was created because it says that no one know the answer, but u know the answer cause u r the one subbing it. I'll only download ur's if u put it up faster cause i only download the fastest sub.

SnakeBite 2003-11-04 19:47

I think it's cool that there are more fan subbers out there. It makes it easier to distribute the episodes a lot quicker.

GJ! I hope your fan sub flourishes :)

Gaara11 2003-11-04 19:54

I saw it. The timing for the video and sound was off. The sound was way ahead of the video but the video quality was good and the subs look great. Anybody else experienced this?

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2003-11-04 19:59

Yea the video wasnt top notch, but anyhow, its good to see more people subbing and getting into the naruto fansub ring :p

eLstar 2003-11-04 20:48

Sorry people but I no longer allow fansub groups to ask their their episode quality to be reviewed here as specified in this brand new thread I made.

Don't post these threads!