AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   5chan is dead....... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=18460)

Scy 2004-08-07 00:54

5chan is dead.......
 
God, another chan site bites the dust thanks to the actions of a bunch of *******. What is the world coming to? I predict that Renchan is going to die too within a couple of months.
But then again, 5chan had it coming for them. I think they went a bit too far when they reported idlechan to paypal.

xargon 2004-08-07 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scy
God, another chan site bites the dust thanks to the actions of a bunch of *******. What is the world coming to? I predict that Renchan is going to die too within a couple of months.
But then again, 5chan had it coming for them. I think they went a bit too far when they reported idlechan to paypal.

whats 5chan?

hunterx 2004-08-07 01:17

well then.. we just have to wait for 6chan

Thany 2004-08-07 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by xargon
whats 5chan?

It's an imageboard, just like 4chan or iichan or a lot of others (yes there are more than you may think!).
I would link it, but it contains hentai.

As for the down, I didn't really like 5chan, but I found childish these battle first between 4chan and 5chan then iichan and 5chan.

Imazul 2004-08-07 03:58

They had it coming.

I just hope all image boards that war between themselves will just hurry up and die like 4chan and 5chan.

hamiko_san 2004-08-07 10:56

10 things more, you never know.

Imazul 2004-08-07 12:28

I dontcare if you send neg rep I still think that 5chan had it comming with the paypal/hentaikey thing they pulled on idlechan. If we are lucky enough idlechan will close too and 4chan might be moderated (wich would make it the top english image board). But of course if it isnt it will close again (and probably reopen for a 6th time).




Animesuki is like second war germany, has soon has you have a opinion that is different from the mass, you get ignored/insulted/bad reped.

Ending 2004-08-07 13:22

If the authors aren't willing to support it, then it deserves a merciful death. ;)

(A lot better than just lingering out, anyway.)

Thany 2004-08-07 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wirhe
If the authors aren't willing to support it, then it deserves a merciful death. ;)

(A lot better than just lingering out, anyway.)

Well, I think it's more like the administrator of 5chan had enough of those problems and decided to stop.
Personally, it doesn't touch me much since I didn't really like the style of 5chan, it was too... complicated :)
Still it's a shame that board disappeared, but there are still others boards to use though, so just try to search :)

hobobaggins 2004-08-07 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thany
Well, I think it's more like the administrator of 5chan had enough of those problems and decided to stop.
Personally, it doesn't touch me much since I didn't really like the style of 5chan, it was too... complicated :)
Still it's a shame that board disappeared, but there are still others boards to use though, so just try to search :)

ugh. i gave up after 4chan. i seriously have enough images to fill an encyclopedia

A is for ****
B is for boobies
C is for... yeah. all they way down to z (zylophone!)(haha)

the main problem was really all the runoff from 4chan piling onto 5chan. (the users mainly, and the bandwidth some) lots of whiners on 4chan. :hmm:

RIP

ZhanDVG 2004-08-07 19:12

...so, what's this with idlechan now? What were they doing wrong?

Ending 2004-08-07 20:00

@ hobobaggins

Yes, those are exactly the regular problems every admin has to cope with. If they don't like it, they shouldn't had started in the first place. Give and take only as much as you can handle.

Izzy 2004-08-09 10:40

4chan is back...... \o/ under a new management!!!!!!

downside......you need a login..... -_-;;;


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.