AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Playback Help (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   naruto episodes... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20411)

aionxn 2004-09-10 22:22

naruto episodes...
 
i just burnt naruto episodes 79,80,81 on VCD and its subbed by Aone & Anbu. however...the subtitles are cut off on the bottom. i can only see half of the text. does anyone know any other subbers that have their text thats a bit higher then Aone & Anbu's? thanks a lot!

Animizzle 2004-09-11 04:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by aionxn
i just burnt naruto episodes 79,80,81 on VCD and its subbed by Aone & Anbu. however...the subtitles are cut off on the bottom. i can only see half of the text. does anyone know any other subbers that have their text thats a bit higher then Aone & Anbu's? thanks a lot!

now now..that's the wrong question for the wrong forum laddie,

words like "Naruto" and "burned" in the same sentence is likely to get you flamed on this forum.

It's a sensitive subject for most.

And there is no Fansubs group with text "higher up"

Kurz 2004-09-11 10:55

Well i think you should just burn it as a data cd.

Kyoji 2004-09-11 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animizzle
And there is no Fansubs group with text "higher up"


there might be somewhere

aionxn 2004-09-11 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animizzle
now now..that's the wrong question for the wrong forum laddie,

words like "Naruto" and "burned" in the same sentence is likely to get you flamed on this forum.

It's a sensitive subject for most.

And there is no Fansubs group with text "higher up"



ai ya! sorry. thanks anyways..

UserName 2004-09-11 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animizzle
now now..that's the wrong question for the wrong forum laddie,

words like "Naruto" and "burned" in the same sentence is likely to get you flamed on this forum.

It's a sensitive subject for most.

And there is no Fansubs group with text "higher up"

Sensitive subject for most? Heh. I hear a lot of people saying they burn their Naruto episodes on their DVD/CD. Or at least want to. It would better on their computer and also better to watch.

Meh I guess fansubs group do what they do...

vash1001 2004-09-11 19:16

i like to watch anime on my computer because my pc is right next my tv and i use the tv out plug on the pc its easier than burning them to vcd to watch them on the tv and it saves blank cds


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.