AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just an idea - Sasuke & Oro (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20820)

vampiro 2004-09-19 18:36

Just an idea - Sasuke & Oro

I dont read the manga so maybe you guys know some things that makes this thing impossible but this is what i think.

Sasuke wants to kill Itachi but he isn't strong enough.

Orochimaru wants to kill Itachi couse he wants to be the strongest. But he doesn't have the advanced bloodline and thus can't kill itachi probably.

Back in the woods oro cursed Sasuke. Wouldn't it be logicaly that evil sasuke will come to oro to "lend" him his body ? That way it will be oro with sasuke's body that will defeat Itachi. That would make sense to me.. Sasuke kills itachi, at the same time Oro has "all" jitsu's AND the Sharingan to defeat Itachi.

Let me know what you think.

Urashima-Sempai 2004-09-19 18:50

I don't think Sasuke will "loan" his body to Oro, he probably wants to kill him himself, but who knows?

And if he were to loan his body to Oro, would you really think Oro would give it back? XD

dnmt 2004-09-19 19:12

I want to put some spoilers in here so bad.

wnkryo 2004-09-19 19:15

I think he's going to seek power to destroy itachi so maby he going to join orochimaru for that power.

dnmt 2004-09-19 19:17

Must... resist... urge... to spoil....

Urashima-Sempai 2004-09-19 19:33

Unless it's not allowed, but up a spoiler tag and then say it.

JOJOS'STAR 2004-09-19 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnmt

Do you know what a spoiler tag is !?

I think Itachi is stronger then Oro even with Sharingan and all jutsus. So I don'T care. And what could Oro do in Sasuke's young weak body???

vampiro 2004-09-19 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnmt

Hehe ...indeed put some spoiler taggs in here ;)

vampiro 2004-09-19 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Do you know what a spoiler tag is !?

I think Itachi is stronger then Oro even with Sharingan and all jutsus. So I don'T care. And what could Oro do in Sasuke's young weak body???

Im sure when Oro has sharingan that he will beat itachi instantly. But you are right about the young body. But in the end it does HAVE the sharingan, maybe thats all he need.

And as said in the woods, sasuke will seek for power ... he will do EVERYTHING to beat his brother, even going to oro i think.

r4sEnGan 2004-09-19 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
And what could Oro do in Sasuke's young weak body???

Oro already said in the forrest that Sasuke had the potential to surpass his brother. Just because hes not strong enough now in the anime doesnt mean that he wont be when oro gets his hands on the body. Besides his body isnt that weak.

notice no spoilers

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by vampiro
sasuke will seek for power ... he will do EVERYTHING to beat his brother, even going to oro i think.

yes.
again no spoilers.

JOJOS'STAR 2004-09-20 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampiro
Im sure when Oro has sharingan that he will beat itachi instantly.

Oro with Sharingan is not stronger then Itachi because Itachi's Sharingan "Other dimention-Time-stop" jutsu (that makes him kinda invincible) can only be done by him for now.
Quote:

And as said in the woods, sasuke will seek for power ... he will do EVERYTHING to beat his brother, even going to oro i think.
I think he will go to Itachi himself. And that instead of fighting him he will simply lurn from him, to become stronger then Naruto who will eventualy become his rival.. well thats what I think.
BTW it is illigal to double post. Edit it with the Edit button on the right of each of your posts.
Quote:

Originally Posted by r4sEnGan
Besides his body isnt that weak.

What makes you think that?

F!reStr!fe 2004-09-20 00:20

I was quite suprised as how Oro percieved Sasukes desire for him to kill his brother. I wonder if when Oro was in the organization Itachi talked about it but then again who knows..