AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Question about Oro's arms (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=20826)

vampiro 2004-09-19 19:49

Question about Oro's arms
 
In the sanin fight, in the end oro says their is one other way (besides Tsunade) to cure his arms... Do we know anything about this?

Kurz 2004-09-19 20:03

You have to wait and see ;) you should see it soon enough in the next 15 episodes or so (i aint sure because of the fillers)

Mezu 2004-09-19 20:05

eheheh
Spoiler for Minor Spoiler :P:

vampiro 2004-09-19 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAveOfFire
You have to wait and see ;) you should see it soon enough in the next 15 episodes or so (i aint sure because of the fillers)


ah yes stupid filler things, they mess up the whole story.

I never read the manga, but i guess i'll start now.

FearTheMullet 2004-09-19 21:59

Oros arms are fighting Sarutobi ;>

F!reStr!fe 2004-09-20 00:11

Oro's arm are R.I.P with Sarutobi lol
However i think he knew about this other way but i think it takes more longer and a lot harder to do than if Tsunade fixed it.

baka manko 2004-09-20 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakash1
are we allowed to post links?

u cant if it contains the manga

BrownRukus 2004-09-20 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
Oro's arm are R.I.P with Sarutobi lol
However i think he knew about this other way but i think it takes more longer and a lot harder to do than if Tsunade fixed it.


I dunno what Oro was thinking, Tsunade is a Medical Specialist but she can'r bring souls back into his arms...

Dodong 2004-09-20 13:09

yeah... that's buggin me today.. even if he transfer into a new body... will his arms still work? after all he has no "soul arm" now. it should stay dead. :hmm:

Srin Tuar 2004-09-20 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodong
yeah... that's buggin me today.. even if he transfer into a new body... will his arms still work? after all he has no "soul arm" now. it should stay dead. :hmm:

Hey, I would like that outcome: It would mean Sarutobi didnt die for nothing.

Rurik 2004-09-20 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Hey, I would like that outcome: It would mean Sarutobi didnt die for nothing.


Even if the outcome finish up with Oro having his arm Back...Sarutobi did not die for nothing....when he died...he stoped Orocimarus Plans in that moment..and saved KOnoha from the Invasion...Saru did not have other Choice than to make this Technique Against ORo.........and remember when he did the jutsu to Oro, he was aiming to kill Oro..this did not work, but, and he knew either way he was going to die, so he then took at least something from him....it was a temporary solution, but it saved konoha.

.its just like The 4th..He died protencting the village of Konoha ans Sealing Kyuby.........BUt wath happens IF Kyuby get Unsealed ? ...Do you say that his death was for nothing?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.