FMA OST 2 to be released
From CDJapan's anime newsletter:
"Fullmetal Alchemist (Hagane no Renkin Jutsushi) Original Soundtrack 2" (CDA)
Catalog Number: SVWC-7226 Price: Yen- 3000, US$(26.96) Release Date: 15-Dec-2004
2nd soundtrack album to the hit anime. Musisc by Michiru Oshima. For the first press only, a bonus sticker included.
"HAGAREN SONG FILE -ROY MUSTANG-" (CDA)
Catalog Number: SVWC-7221 Price: Yen- 1100, US$(9.89) Release Date: 15-Dec-2004
2nd character single featuring Roy Mustang (Ohkawa Toru). For the first press only, a bonus sticker included.
IT'S ABOUT TIME
Seriously, just having Dante's theme on there will be worth the 25 dollars, if it's fully orchestrated (or at least sounds like it)
Also, are we going to get a Roy image song about mini-skirts? 0_o
And you forgot about this:
Yeah...you might wanna fix that "Release Date: 15-Dec-2004" knowing that on cdjapan.co.jp, it's release date is the 14th of October (this month). So, unless your too lazy to, i think you should edit you post.
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST COMPLETE BEST - Limited Edition
Compiles all intro & outro theme songs to TV anime "Hagane no
Renkinjutsushi / Fullmetal Alchemist." Featured artists include
Porno Graffitti, Nana Kitade, L'Arc-en-Ciel, Crystal Kay, Asian
Kung-Fu Generation, Sowelu, and more. Comes with a DVD containing
all textless intros & outros. A special booklet included. Comes housed
in a box featuring all-new artwork.. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs
are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no
Oh whoops, sorry my bad ^^;;; just checked right now and yeah, noticed i weas mistaken ^^;;
*bump* so noone forgets what's coming very soon :) wooo Dante's theme...
Someone must have this to tell us about it!!!
Got the OST, i like Tsuisou, Dante and Kodoku ALOT.
The Dante Song is 2:22 btw, and it sounds... ehhhh... great? :P
*edit: Oh, and Keiji is also VERY nice, sounds like Dante, but without the singing, but it does sound fully orchestrated.
01. READY STEADY GO
10. Shunjou (Lust)
14. Gouyoku (Greed)
24. Fukai Mori
30. Tobira no Mukou he
The OST is avaiable for download already, but i can't tell you where :(
Oh wow, I've only listened as far as track 6, and already it's great! Kodoku is the piano rendition of Bratja that's played when Ed first tells Izumi & Al what he saw in the gate.
Despite the name, track 14 (Greed) sounds like the theme that's always played for Pride.
Can someone nice please roughly translate the track names to English? :) (and the lyrics to "Dante" :D. The only bit I can catch is "ware ware" ('we' in the context of a gender-neutral group, I think.. the homunculi?))
Kodoku and Tsuisou are WINNERS. <3 Brothers piano/orchestral :)
(you could probably translate this with your eyes close, just find a romaji dictionary, or even google :heh: )
Googling for "Kodoku" didn't start well.. the 3rd link to appear was a little.. um... :O
I got there in the end tho: Kodoku = Lonely
Ok, here's my best stab at translations.. on many, I had NO idea among the various dictionary meanings; some could be pinned down from an FMA context, some couldn't. :( A slash indicates separate dictionary entry meanings for the same word:
01. READY STEADY GO
02. On'ai ("kindness and affection"; "love")
03. Tsumi ("crime" (probably "sin" in FMA context))
04. Kantou ("the opening page of a book" / "going the whole distance" / "fighting bravely" / "crossroads"; "crucial point")
06. Kodoku ("lonely")
07. Kuuten ("racing")
08. Zanshi ("tragic or violent death" / "remains"; "dregs"; "vestiges")
09. Ryouryou ("lonely" / "both"; "two each")
10. Shunjou ("Lust")
11. Myakudou ("pulseation" (can it be used in the context of a heartbeat?))
12. Shisei (too many possible meanings to list.. probably "life and death" or "tattoo")
13. Shinsoku ("godspeed"; "swiftness")
14. Gouyoku ("Greed")
15. Meimyaku ("thread of life"; "life")
16. Romei ("transient life"; "ephemeral existence")
17. Hifun ("indignation"; "resentment")
18. Kandatsu (couldn't find anything)
19. Kuukyo ("emptiness")
20. Tengai ("horizon"; "distant land" / "beyond the heavens")
21. Mukyou (couldn't get an exact match.. "lacking (something)"?)
22. Kuon ("eternity")
23. Kenran ("goregous"; "brilliant"; "dazzling")
24. Fukai Mori (not sure.. "deep forest"? (Dante of the Deep Forest))
26. Kaichou ("melody" / "harmony"; "unity")
27. Keiji (many meanings, most likely is "defer to another as if an older brother" or "apocalypse"; "revelation")
28. Yuukoku ("deep ravine" / "patriotism" / "evening"; "evening hour")
29. Tsuisou ("recollection"; "reminiscence")
30. Tobira no Mukou he ("beyond the gate"? (tobira=door (and has been used for THE gate at points) no=posession particle. mukou=beyond. not sure what the he particle is for though. It definately shouldn't be "e"?))
Don't say I didn't try. ;) Someone half qualified can surely do a better job however.
he means something like "towards"
so, tobira no mukou he should mean sth like towards beyond the door...
you're right about he being pronounced as e
on another note, although i'm not very keen on these character image singles... Roy Mustang SongFile is also out... and it's #11 on the oricon singles chart..
Wahey, I think I did pretty good there :)
I really wish there's a remix of that song though. It's my favorite ending!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:14.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.