AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Your favorite Seed Destiny character? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=22190)

Naiji 2004-10-14 20:27

Your favorite Seed Destiny character?
 
--------------Question-------------------

The question is, Who's your favorite character so far? First impressions? And if you could say why that'd be cool too! :)

--------------------------------------------



My answer:

My favorite character is, Stellar so far. Why? Well she's cute. I love her voice for some odd reason. I liked her dress, and she seemed to have a dreamy personnality. I also like her serious look, lol. Oh and her "Got it" "Wakata" phrase sounded cool lol. Feels as shes abit childish too.

I mostly liked the "evil" trio. heh

Silver_Scorcher 2004-10-14 21:51

Well, considering that all of the new main characters had mostly one liners, not to mention Rey Za Burrel with a whopping 2 or 3 grunts and gasps, it's hard to say at this point. Shin didn't have a lot of lines in episode 1 and surprisingly for a main character, he didn't get a lot of screen time, except for the prologue. Sting, actually appeals to me for some reason, and he looks a lot better in the series then in the opening, where he looks like a friggin geek. Either way he resembles Oruga Sabnack a lot. Episode 2 at this point seems to focus on Rey, Neo & Shin so maybe something will stand out at me by then. Yzak & Athrun were my favourite characters from SEED, and unless something drastic happens, that will probably hold true for me in Destiny as well. Mwu was one of my favourites too, but now that he's dead... :(

Also, I don't know if it was already posted somewhere, but rumor has it that Shiho Hanenfus, the elite ZAFT pilot who pilots the CGUE Deep Arms in SEED MSV, is Yzak's fiancee. How about that eh? Yzak finally gets some love. :D

FlyByNite 2004-10-14 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
Well, considering that all of the new main characters had mostly one liners, not to mention Rey Za Burrel with a whopping 2 or 3 grunts and gasps, it's hard to say at this point. Shin didn't have a lot of lines in episode 1 and surprisingly for a main character, he didn't get a lot of screen time, except for the prologue. Sting, actually appeals to me for some reason, and he looks a lot better in the series then in the opening, where he looks like a friggin geek. Either way he resembles Oruga Sabnack a lot. Episode 2 at this point seems to focus on Rey, Neo & Shin so maybe something will stand out at me by then. Yzak & Athrun were my favourite characters from SEED, and unless something drastic happens, that will probably hold true for me in Destiny as well. Mwu was one of my favourites too, but now that he's dead... :(

Also, I don't know if it was already posted somewhere, but rumor has it that Shiho Hanenfus, the elite ZAFT pilot who pilots the CGUE Deep Arms in SEED MSV, is Yzak's fiancee. How about that eh? Yzak finally gets some love. :D

Good for Yzak, I was afraid he was pining for Dearkka... ;)

My favorite character in Seed by far was Mwu. I loved that guy after him it was usually a toss-up. I didn't really care that much for anyone else. But then in the last 6 or 7 episodes Yzak bumped all the way up to #2 for me so I hope he gets some decent screen-time in this.

As for Destiny? Well it's only been one episode. We've seen Lunamaria sit in a jeep and complain about the hustle on the base. We've seen Rey shoot loving gazes at Gilbert as he got off the transport... The Earth Trio got the most time of the new characters and I knew I was going to love Stellar just from her character designs, but the whole Crazy side to her is awesome.

She's like an anime Milla Jovovich ;)

dreamless 2004-10-14 23:24

Wow if that is true, I can already imagine fangirls pounding at the director's door screaming "Yzak is Dearka's!!!!" and asking a painful death for Shiho :eyespin:

My favorite character in SEED? Yzak's mother :heh: now we have to wait to see if we will be able to see her again in Destiny :p

srb 2004-10-15 04:55

So far I like Stellar the most. She's a bit mysterious, weird and has an awesome voice and it sounds like a lower version of Flay's voice (Flay, Badgiruel and Stellar have the same voice actress).

I also like Sting, he doesn't look as silly as he did before now that I've actually seen some of him - he's pretty bad-ass and appears to be a competent commander and looking out for his teammates (telling Auel there were enemies above him, yelling "Stellar!" and coming to her aid et cetera) as well as giving the orders to take care of the MS units before they can scramble.

Inuzuka 2004-10-15 04:59

Auel's is definately the coolest appearence wise, i disagree with the other posters on Sting though, although his character hasn't been developed yet, he looks like a jerk. Stellar on the other hand looks really hot :love:. She's definately hotter then Lacus would every be anyways :)

Silver_Scorcher 2004-10-15 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamless
Wow if that is true, I can already imagine fangirls pounding at the director's door screaming "Yzak is Dearka's!!!!" and asking a painful death for Shiho :eyespin:

My favorite character in SEED? Yzak's mother :heh: now we have to wait to see if we will be able to see her again in Destiny :p

rotfl. Guess that throws out any inkling that Yzak was gay. Well, I'm almost positive that's Shiho in the ending credits. I heard the rumor that they were engaged from another forum. That should make things interesting. I'm sure that like with Athrun & Lacus' romance, that this one will be a doomed one, only a lot more tragic. Look out guys, Yzak's gonna be back to his old self very soon :heh: .

FlyByNite 2004-10-15 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
rotfl. Guess that throws out any inkling that Yzak was gay. Well, I'm almost positive that's Shiho in the ending credits. I heard the rumor that they were engaged from another forum. That should make things interesting. I'm sure that like with Athrun & Lacus' romance, that this one will be a doomed one, only a lot more tragic. Look out guys, Yzak's gonna be back to his old self very soon :heh: .

I re-watched the Red Astray Short since they said it was Shiho in it
Spoiler:

dreamless 2004-10-15 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyByNite
I re-watched the Red Astray Short since they said it was Shiho in it
Spoiler:

well it should be Shiho in that MS, since she's the only pilot for that experimental Deep Arms CGUE... about how she's beaten by Lowe, well, Lowe can fight dirty, and he has beaten quite some enemies more skilled and stronger than him...

And yup that character sitting besides Yzak is definitely Shiho, however I think currently no one is sure if she will really be in the show yet... (though I like the Shiho and Yzak engaged idea :p)

Sanjuronord 2004-10-15 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver_Scorcher
Also, I don't know if it was already posted somewhere, but rumor has it that Shiho Hanenfus, the elite ZAFT pilot who pilots the CGUE Deep Arms in SEED MSV, is Yzak's fiancee. How about that eh? Yzak finally gets some love. :D

Sweet, it's about damn time Yzak got some love! Can't say I have a favorite amongst the new characters yet, going to have to wait until I've seen them a bit more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamless
well it should be Shiho in that MS, since she's the only pilot for that experimental Deep Arms CGUE... about how she's beaten by Lowe, well, Lowe can fight dirty, and he has beaten quite some enemies more skilled and stronger than him...

Yes I wouldn't count Lowe out either, I believe his Astray was the superior mobile suit in the battle anyways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamless
And yup that character sitting besides Yzak is definitely Shiho, however I think currently no one is sure if she will really be in the show yet... (though I like the Shiho and Yzak engaged idea :p)

If she is in the show, I hope they don't kill her. If they've included her for the sole reason of killing her than I'd be fairly annoyed.

srb 2004-10-15 14:07

The Astray Red Frame with flight pack is a superior mobile suit to the experimental CGUE DEEP Arms, but it was Lowe's superior tactics that won the day in that short.

R-S-W-E 2004-10-15 15:19

:sad::sad::sad:how come no one likes Cagalli? she is :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :love: :love: :love:

Hanbok 2004-10-15 15:46

I have a question that has been bugging me ever since I saw the Destiny promo. Who is going to be the main character this time?

quikimpulse 2004-10-15 16:32

Hard to say hmmmm........, i guess my favorite character is Nikkorou or Asuran. These are just the characters i like in Gundam seed. But as you can see i am a real gundam wing fan :D

Colonel- 2004-10-15 16:35

Heh, i have a natural attraction to the Hawke's sisters and Stellar. As for male characters, it ought to be Mwu because he makes the impossible possible. Let's hope they have a good excuse for his revival in Destiny

srb 2004-10-15 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel-
Heh, i have a natural attraction to the Hawke's sisters and Stellar. As for male characters, it ought to be Mwu because he makes the impossible possible. Let's hope they have a good excuse for his revival in Destiny

There have been no confirmations that Mwu la Flaga has been revived, and it would have to be a really good explanation after floating around in space without a helmet.

Naiji 2004-10-15 16:44

I really hope the two trios are gonna be the main chars, like Shin.. and the two others and Sting, Stellar and the other guy auel(prolly mispelt)


If they kill Stellar early I'm gonna be pretty pissed. If u look at the preview she goes against someone, probably kira, I doubt she stand a chance.

Note: I didnt see the end of Seed, because of lack of fan subbing.

Leo_Otaku 2004-10-15 17:11

My favorites are the Earth Trio ^-^ they are so cool and evil and they seem to be very awesome plus they have cool gundams almost like transformers ^-6"

OMchan 2004-10-15 18:14

I like Auel. His matrix-like shooting is kinda cool. :P Stellar is also great. Sting is alright... but I don't really like his chracter design. ^^; And Shinn occasionally looks cool... *points down at her current sig*

Evan 2004-10-16 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inuzuka
Auel's is definately the coolest appearence wise, i disagree with the other posters on Sting though, although his character hasn't been developed yet, he looks like a jerk. Stellar on the other hand looks really hot :love:. She's definately hotter then Lacus would every be anyways :)

I agree with you Inuzuka!
Auel is the coolest alright! :love:

Lunamaria and Stella are HOT! :love:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.