AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [GSD] I was shocked (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=22440)

kamiya 2004-10-18 21:07

[GSD] I was shocked

When I watched the first episode, I thought that blonde, long hair person was a girl... I was discussing Destiny with a friend... lol, I gave her the wrong info. by stating that he was a girl.
I considered her (him) as one of my favourite female characters (that included Stellar and Cagalli, of course). Until yesterday as I watched the second episode, I realized she is a he (he had a male's voice).
At first, I thought she was trying to manipulate a guy's voice... but I was wrong... :( Maybe the author made a mistake... He is a girl, right? Right????

brightman 2004-10-18 21:21

He's a bishounen, according to the official website. :heh:

kamiya 2004-10-18 21:22

What's a bishounen?

brightman 2004-10-18 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamiya
What's a bishounen?

"bi" = pretty
"shounen" = boy / young man

Evan 2004-10-18 22:48

Quote:

When I watched the first episode, I thought that blonde, long hair person was a girl... I was discussing Destiny with a friend... lol, I gave her the wrong info. by stating that he was a girl.
I considered her (him) as one of my favourite female characters (that included Stellar and Cagalli, of course). Until yesterday as I watched the second episode, I realized she is a he (he had a male's voice).
At first, I thought she was trying to manipulate a guy's voice... but I was wrong... :( Maybe the author made a mistake... He is a girl, right? Right????

lol Yea,many people had mistaken Rey as a female in Destiny :heh:
But in the end,everyone know she's a "he" lol

So that round things up~lol

I like bishounen lol

sarcasteak 2004-10-18 23:52

Heh, there were more than one thread on this topic already. ^_^;;

I was about to make a sexy sig of her, too, before I found out from episode 2 spoilers. I'm still in denial...she's MUST be a bishoujo! :D

Auel x Rey = :love:

wao 2004-10-19 01:45

I hope this doesn't turn out like my obession with certain *cough* other people, or I think you guys will hate my guts :heh:

I really want to hear more of Rey though. He's so bishie-like, beautiful (the hair :love: ) and tall and talented and very quiet :) In fact, so quiet, that I think we can't even put his assorted grunts, "Shin!" and I think his one line in episode 2, into 30 seconds of sound...

I want more Toshihiko Seki!

Also, I think this person would be paired with Lunamaria... go wathc episode 2 for uh, "hints". okay, maybe they're not "hints". I'm desparately hoping it'd be a non-romantic but still good relationship because it pisses me off when 90% of boy-girl relationships turn romantic and then they usually screw up.

Evan 2004-10-19 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Heh, there were more than one thread on this topic already. ^_^;;

I was about to make a sexy sig of her, too, before I found out from episode 2 spoilers. I'm still in denial...she's MUST be a bishoujo! :D

Auel x Rey = :love:

lol bishoujo lol
I wanna see the sexy sig! :love:

Ah~ Auel x Rey is Good :love: I must say~ :D

sarcasteak 2004-10-19 02:08

He's a newtype, too...that automatically makes him a hottie! :love:

Well, he's actually Char-level bishi: Juda was lame...Camille was a pussy...Amuro looks like Justin Timberlake...Lala is not pretty...HamaKann is a psycho bitch...Four was kukoo...the little girl from ZZ is such a loli...and Quess is psycho lolicon-loving whore...that Asian guy who liked Quess has horrible taste...NEWTYPES ARE REALLY LOSERS! :D

Blaat 2004-10-19 02:32

Four, Elpe Ple and Quess were all artifical newtypes so they were all a "bit" cuckoo because of that :P

I didn't know Hathaway Noah was a newtype. Oh well I'm guessing you haven't seen F91, Seabook Arno is another one of those Newtype Bishounen character. If Cecily Fairchild is a newtype then I'll nominate her as the hottest newtype :P

JohnSilver 2004-10-19 06:35

Am I the only one who realized he was a guy from the start? Maybe it's the amount of bishonen packed show I watched, or the fact I'm a Weiss Kreuz addict...

kamiya 2004-10-19 16:32

Not that I am against yaoi couples... but Kira/Athrun just doesn't make sense. Aren't Cagalli and Athrun official couples??

JohnSilver 2004-10-19 18:54

Quote:

Not that I am against yaoi couples... but Kira/Athrun just doesn't make sense. Aren't Cagalli and Athrun official couples??

Logic and yaoi coupling don't go together, just so you know...

Since we're in the land of illogism...

Flay X Lacus is what I want to see...

Evan 2004-10-19 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnSilver
Logic and yaoi coupling don't go together, just so you know...

Since we're in the land of illogism...

Flay X Lacus is what I want to see...

Your wish is granted http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...llayxlacus.gif lol

DwArD 2004-10-19 20:57

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

JohnSilver 2004-10-19 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by <EvAnGeLiOn>

wooooo....

Thanks! That made my day!

JediNight 2004-10-20 00:16

Spoiler:

Darius 2004-10-21 06:58

Quote:

I shall grant your wish http://i.cool.ne.jp/animebase/sd.jpg

AnimeSannins 2004-10-21 07:40

Quote:

he has no breasts...

and yes, in the 1st episode i also thought he was a woman too.

kamiya 2004-10-21 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darius
I shall grant your wish http://i.cool.ne.jp/animebase/sd.jpg

He looks good in these pics. I think he should get a hair cut... that may make things easier...