AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   need help with FFXI (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23317)

Tritium 2004-11-04 18:53

need help with FFXI

I played this game for quite a while and i stopped like 2 months ago but i just noticed that i'm still paying for this game... But i had to format my pc several times since the time i had stopped playing it, so i lost my username and everything. And i read on the playonline site that you need to login and delete you account but i have one problem, i can't login... Does anyone know how i can recover my username and password cause the playonline site doesn't really help me :frustrated:

Sadaharu 2004-11-08 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tritium
I played this game for quite a while and i stopped like 2 months ago but i just noticed that i'm still paying for this game... But i had to format my pc several times since the time i had stopped playing it, so i lost my username and everything. And i read on the playonline site that you need to login and delete you account but i have one problem, i can't login... Does anyone know how i can recover my username and password cause the playonline site doesn't really help me :frustrated:

i really shouldn't have to ask this but have you actually tried calling the SE playonline technical support line.. its listed right on the playonline website.. that should have been the first thing you did before even posting this.. they should be able to cancel your account or help with your problem with the correct billing information..

hamiko_san 2004-11-08 17:00

10 things more, you never know.

mxg 2004-11-08 17:30

FFXI is the root of all EVIL .......im from SLYPH server so if any of u kno me fell free to say hi ...... sorry i dont kno what to say but if u still had ur password and username i would of have a few sugestions

YoJoey1715 2004-11-11 15:12

Call your credit card dealer and cancel it. Or something like that. Mine was canceled from playing, because of my parents' credit card going over its minimum amt or smthin. P.S. Siren is the best server YAY! :thinker:

Tritium 2004-11-11 15:45

it would cost too much to call that playonline thing i guess i live in the Netherlands =/

hobobaggins 2004-11-15 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tritium
it would cost too much to call that playonline thing i guess i live in the Netherlands =/

then just tell your credit card company to stop paying that bill. and PoL will cancel your service. much faster thant it would be if you canceled it normally ^^

didnt you write down your l/p in your booklet anyway :hmm:

Kyuven 2004-11-15 09:05

actually if Square-Enix's account services are anything like SOE's, if you stop the credit card from being billed (i.e. calling your credit card company) they'll suspend your account (after all...credit cards expire and get stolen, it wouldn't be fair to cancel all the accounts just because the credit card gets cut off) so if you ever want to play again, you just resubmit your credit card information :)
i dunno, i did that with Everquest 1, so it may work