AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What anime could you recommend? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2430)

chImp 2003-12-09 04:11

What anime could you recommend?

I'm desperatly looking for new anime's since both Green Green and Ikkitousen ended lately. I'm watching Naruto and Maburaho now and I've also watched Love Hina, Onegai Twins and Onegai Teacher the past week (not weeks, I know I'm bored) and I was wondering if there is currenly an anime being released simmular to the ones I'm watching and have watched?

Thanks in advance.

NoSanninWa 2003-12-09 04:14

Try Tenshi na Konamaiki - Some serious gender wierdness, but strangely this isn't a really wierd show. (Much like they way aliens in Onegai Teacher didn't make the show weird.) This is a romantic comedy whose theme is exploring the underlying differences between men and women. Not only insightful, this show will also have you laughing loud enough to make your neighbors to think you're strangling cats.

chImp 2003-12-09 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Try Tenshi na Konamaiki - Some serious gender wierdness, but strangely this isn't a really wierd show. (Much like they way aliens in Onegai Teacher didn't make the show weird.) This is a romantic comedy whose theme is exploring the underlying differences between men and women. Not only insightful, this show will also have you laughing loud enough to make your neighbors to think you're strangling cats.

Thanks for moving this topic, didn't know it doesn't belong there ;). I'm downloading Kimi Ga Nozomu 1 to 9 now and I just started running Tenshi na Konamaiki 1-10.

chImp 2003-12-10 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

I watched Kimi Ga Nozuma 1 to 10 and I must say I really enjoyed it, are there other dramatic anime's like that?

Jamstyle 2003-12-10 09:22

U should also try full mel alchemists , peace maker kurogane , chrono crusade or saiyuki reload... This is what I'm watchin with ,aruto...

bOcyOgl 2003-12-10 09:38

maburaho
twin spica
gunslinger girl
gungrave
planetes
shigetsutan tsukihime
uninhabited planet survival
hundred stories
*not sure which is licensed, sorry

basically all that released in october and november 2003 are not bad !

chImp 2003-12-10 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
maburaho
twin spica
gunslinger girl
gungrave
planetes
shigetsutan tsukihime
uninhabited planet survival
hundred stories
*not sure which is licensed, sorry

basically all that released in october and november 2003 are not bad !

I'm watching Maburaho now. I just watched one episode of Tenshi Na Konamaiki and I must say it's quite lame and very badly drawn. I was wondering if any of those anime's are like Love Hina/Maburaho/Green Green/Kimi Ga Nozomu?