AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What can I see with my girlfriend ??? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2508)

Jamstyle 2003-12-10 09:01

What can I see with my girlfriend ???

Hi !
I've seen a lot of anime , but I don't know the good one to see with my girl...

She has seen perfect blue and like it
She's seen cowboy bebop and doesn't like it

my list:

last exile
naruto
get backers
hunter x hunter
full metal panic , panic fumoffu , alchemist
peace maker
witch hunter robin
shaman king
hack sign
chrno crusade
air master
saiyuki reload
love hina
ebichu
jungle...guu deluxe
stellvia
star ocean ex
rod (ova & tv)
wolf's rain
one piece...

or something u suggest me...

thx everybody

Lee-pimp 2003-12-10 16:53

i havent watched a lot but i heard love hina was a good romantic one or something liek that so id pick that if i were you

chImp 2003-12-10 17:09

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien is sad and romantic at the same time ;)

LuciaMelody 2003-12-10 17:56

Hm haven't seen Love Hina - but the whole tons of girls trying to win 1 guy is more for male adience.

Out of your list ....hm....Hack/Sign - is at least interesting. Try watching Spirited Away or smth like that. ^^ As far as I know in Perfect Blue there is a lead female character and a serious and deep story line - so try finding smth like that.

wsheit 2003-12-10 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuciaMelody
Hm haven't seen Love Hina - but the whole tons of girls trying to win 1 guy is more for male adience.

Out of your list ....hm....Hack/Sign - is at least interesting. Try watching Spirited Away or smth like that. ^^ As far as I know in Perfect Blue there is a lead female character and a serious and deep story line - so try finding smth like that.

Heh...I took my girlfriend to see Spirited Away in theaters and she HATED it...while I, of course, loved it. Go figure

Hannah's_Knight 2003-12-10 20:43

Show her Kanon, she'll be crying on your shoulder for years after at the mention of an "Angel Doll" XD

kaevne 2003-12-11 00:22

Castle in the sky, spirited away, last exile, my girlfriend really LOVED.

Karekano my gf would start kissing me randomly in the middle of the episode:)

kanon my gf thought was cute but she said the drawings are really ugly....i thought so too

Sylvanthious 2003-12-11 09:45

what's that anime called in japanese 'His and hers circumstances'?

Lancer McCloud 2003-12-11 10:38

I hawe a few sugestions that might work:
Star Ocean EX
Slayers
Neon Genesis Evangelion <---Wild card

azndesigner 2003-12-11 11:10

thats what you "guys" like to watch...what about the gurls like to watch.

Lambda 2003-12-11 11:24

Here's a selection of titles that are both very good/brilliant, and either shoujo or with strong shoujo tendencies (ie. aimed at females.)

KareKano (His and Her Circumstances)
Utena
Princess Tutu
Vampire Princess Miyu OVAs
CardCaptor Sakura
Ayashi no Ceres
Kodomo no Ochoma
Petshop of Horrors

Some of them are quite complex and unusual as well, but liking Perfect Blue would seem to suggest that this should be fine.

LuciaMelody 2003-12-11 11:25

Princess Tutu!

Or Fushigi Yuugi - that was like a soap opera!! ^-^

Oh Oh - this is a great one!!! -> Ceres!!! Its beautiful, it has romance, it has action, it has a cool girl as a main character and contains absolutely no ecchi

Lancer McCloud 2003-12-11 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by azndesigner
thats what you "guys" like to watch...what about the gurls like to watch.

If it is my post you are refering to my girl friend does not agree whit you. But on the other hand, you are right about the fact that i cant know what girls like to watch. I only stated what my girl friend said she likes.

Lain 2003-12-11 12:04

He did say she liked Perfect Blue. That's not a romantic comedy, so maybe we're govong him the wrong stuff.

I'd show her SE: Lain. Or maybe FLCL.

Then again, I'm still searching for my dream-girl who will be capable of watching FLCL and not asking me for explenations every few minutes. Someone who can dig it, ya dig?

u&t 2003-12-11 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancer McCloud
i cant know what girls like to watch. I only stated what my girl friend said she likes.

Yeah me neither. My gf only likes ghibli BPS and episodes of Cromartie where someone gets abused (prefarably Mechazawa).

Don't think many girls enjoy BPS but mine seems to like it. Really hard to figure out what ppl that are not animefreaks like...

Kay Hearts 2003-12-11 22:49

I also recomend Karekano, Princess Tutu, perhaps Millenium Actress (since she liked Perfect Blue, maybe she´d like something from the same director)...mmm, what else...Mononoke Hime (I know she did not like Spirited... but both movies are quite different in story ^^) I personally like One Piece, but seems not many girls like it so let´s skip that one hehehe

Oneesama 2003-12-11 23:17

Ayashi no Ceres ^^

UssoKK 2003-12-11 23:48

Voices of a Distant Star would be PERFECT...very romantic, with two teenagers, but not boring in the slightest bit.

Zoya 2003-12-12 08:49

Of the titles you have already, I would try the following: Jungle Guu, FMP and FMP: Fumoffu and maybe even Naruto, since it has quite a few female followers for a fighting show.

Some other general picks: Fruits Basket, Oh! My Goddess (The movie actually is a good standalone), and perhaps Tenshi na Konimaiki (though if she is picky about the art this may not appeal.. But the comedy is really worth getting used to the art.)

Lain 2003-12-12 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoya
Of the titles you have already, I would try the following: Jungle Guu, FMP and FMP: Fumoffu and maybe even Naruto, since it has quite a few female followers for a fighting show.

Some other general picks: Fruits Basket, Oh! My Goddess (The movie actually is a good standalone), and perhaps Tenshi na Konimaiki (though if she is picky about the art this may not appeal.. But the comedy is really worth getting used to the art.)

I second the Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu choice. It's just perfect.