AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Hand Maid Mai (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=2555)

Jin 2003-12-10 23:58

Hand Maid Mai
 
When are they planning to release the rest of it?

Keitaro 2003-12-11 00:11

So far only the first OVA has been subbed and is available on bt. Animenfo.com says their is supposed to be total of 4 OVA's. Since its an OVA series each OVA doesn't have to come out every week like tv series. I heard some rumors that the producers of the show ditch the show but I may be entirely wrong.

lordwu 2003-12-11 00:18

I think the distributor for Hand Maid Mai went under. I believe the episode 2 and 3 are already done but they might have to find another publisher/distributor to publish it.

Jin 2003-12-11 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordwu
I think the distributor for Hand Maid Mai went under. I believe the episode 2 and 3 are already done but they might have to find another publisher/distributor to publish it.

I really hope they didn't ditch it. I really wanna see how the rest of it plays out.

bund 2003-12-28 11:58

Hand Maid Mai
 
[FONT=Times New Roman]
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for Hand Maid Mai 2-3 + Special. I've looked everywhere but I couldn't find these Episodes. :sad:
Could somebody help me? :help:

thx
bund

Tritium 2003-12-28 12:05

i was also looking forward to the next eps but the anime is cancelled :(

Go-lytely 2003-12-28 12:15

Yeah, the distributing company went bankrupt.

Anlushac11 2003-12-28 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go-lytely
Yeah, the distributing company went bankrupt.

:upset:

No...more..Mai's?

But I loved the singing chibi Mai's at the end! They were just too cute and funny

Tritium 2003-12-28 14:40

nevermind stupid reply...

Unmei 2004-01-08 08:25

Can someone provide some info on Hand Maid Mai please.
 
is only the first episode subbed and will there be more...??

xris 2004-01-08 08:41

The http://forums.animesuki.com/images/b...top_search.gif button is your friend...

Here's a thread found by entering "Hand Maid" into the search engine
Hand Maid Mai

Please use that thread if you wish to continue the discussion, but since the show was cancelled....

Zechs2002 2004-01-13 00:17

Hand Maid Mai?
 
Is there a fansub group still subbing the ova's? If so what is the website?

rayearth 2004-01-13 00:52

Hand Maid Mai has already ceased production - the studio behind it went bankrupt. This happened around half a year ago.

AnimeOni 2004-01-15 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayearth
Hand Maid Mai has already ceased production - the studio behind it went bankrupt. This happened around half a year ago.

Here's the actual statement from Wonderfarms as posted on ANN.

"We must explain to people who are anticipating the 2nd and 3rd volumes of Hand Maid Mai, why they have not yet been released. Five Ways, the firm that released and distributed Hand Maid Mai has become bankrupt. Both Wonderfarm and the production staff are greatly embarrassed. The 2nd and 3rd volumes have been completed. We hope to make them available as soon as possible, we believe it is our responsibility. But we cannot proceed with the release until various legal matters related to the bankruptcy are resolved. "
________
The office dicussion

corp20 2004-01-15 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeOni
Here's the actual statement from Wonderfarms as posted on ANN.

"We must explain to people who are anticipating the 2nd and 3rd volumes of Hand Maid Mai, why they have not yet been released. Five Ways, the firm that released and distributed Hand Maid Mai has become bankrupt. Both Wonderfarm and the production staff are greatly embarrassed. The 2nd and 3rd volumes have been completed. We hope to make them available as soon as possible, we believe it is our responsibility. But we cannot proceed with the release until various legal matters related to the bankruptcy are resolved. "

Nice thank you, so there is a chance to see these eps in the, I hope, not to far future.

Keitaro 2004-01-15 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeOni
Here's the actual statement from Wonderfarms as posted on ANN.

"We must explain to people who are anticipating the 2nd and 3rd volumes of Hand Maid Mai, why they have not yet been released. Five Ways, the firm that released and distributed Hand Maid Mai has become bankrupt. Both Wonderfarm and the production staff are greatly embarrassed. The 2nd and 3rd volumes have been completed. We hope to make them available as soon as possible, we believe it is our responsibility. But we cannot proceed with the release until various legal matters related to the bankruptcy are resolved. "

thanks for the info bro

Rhia 2004-01-28 16:12

Hand maid mai..
 
Im not to sure if this has been asked demo has hand maid mai been discontinued??
Arigato mina-san..

Flash_Squirrel 2004-01-28 16:17

The company went bankrupt.
The search function is your friend, Rhia.

Rhia 2004-01-28 16:20

sorry..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
The company went bankrupt.
The search function is your friend, Rhia.

Oh i see, thanks, i know the search is there...sorry if my lazyness offended u..

Flash_Squirrel 2004-01-28 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhia
i know the search is there...sorry if my lazyness offended u..

It's for youself. I didn't use up much energy to write a few lines of text.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.