AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   My HiME / My Otome (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Mai Otome - Program change (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26438)

Mich666 2005-12-18 19:40

Mai Otome - Program change
 
Hey, there will be no episode of Mai-Otome on December 29th. There will be 14 days gap between ep12 and ep13 :( Episode 13 will be aired as far as January 5th...

lone_wolf 2005-12-18 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mich666
Hey, there will be no episode of Mai-Otome on December 29th. There will be 14 days gap between ep12 and ep13 :( Episode 13 will be aired as far as January 5th...


*sigh*...more Otome - withdrawals.

I guess it was bound to happen since this occurred with Mai Hime as well...I remember the pain well.:(


--Lone Wolf

Mich666 2005-12-18 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by lone_wolf
*sigh*...more Otome - withdrawals.
I guess it was bound to happen since this occurred with Mai Hime as well...I remember the pain well.:(

I fear that there will be some terrible cliffhanger at the end also...

Catgirls 2005-12-18 20:05

Good to know. Thanks for the info. :)

Edit: I was going to add your information to the FAQ, but since things are fluid at the moment, I'll just pin this thread so everyone can see it.

Sakuya 2005-12-18 20:13

Why not? I wasn't expecting this because I watched My HiME after it all aired. :heh: Dang, so that means I only get to watch one episode of My Otome during my 2-week long winter break. :(

Radiosity 2005-12-18 20:15

Bah, no Mai Otome, and no last episode of shuffle! either :( Talk about withdrawl...

Maceart 2005-12-19 01:23

Good. That means Doremi-fansubs won't have to go on hiatus for an episode (I'm on vacation). Yatta.

Radiosity 2005-12-19 01:48

w00t! Just goes to show some good can come of any bad situation :D

Shigan 2005-12-19 02:13

Yoshi yoshi, it just mean that we will have to rewatch Mai-Hime while waiting. ^_^

Sigh...Shiznat...XD

Preston 2005-12-19 03:24

Well, thats too bad. I think my holiday extends as far as the 9th January this (or next when you think about it) year, so it doesn't effect me so much. I'll still get my dose of Mai Otome before I go back to work, however a depressing dose that might be. I wasn't around for HiME, does Sunrise do anything special for Christmas?

Shigan 2005-12-19 04:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preston
I wasn't around for HiME, does Sunrise do anything special for Christmas?

You bet! Christmas tree, family, presents, turkey, Santa - the whole shebang!

:D ;)

Diodati 2005-12-19 06:40

lol they hold an in-office party then? Why don't we have one here?

I'm not too upset about this gap, due to selfish reasons. But I too shall re-watch HiME for Xmas entertainment, I may even develop a ShizNat Christmas Cracker heh.

Ansa 2005-12-19 06:50

Oh god I hope it isn't going to be another insane cliffhanger like last time...

guest 2005-12-19 07:15

【放送時間変更のお知らせ】
12/29(TX)、1/2(TVO、TVA)の放送はお休みです。
舞ー乙HiME第13話の放送は、新年の1/5(TX)、1/9(TVO、TVA)になります。


I thought this only applied for this "TX" station (I assume it is a TV station/channel)? Can other TV stations/channels still air Mai otome on Dec. 29th?

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2005-12-19 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by guest
【放送時間変更のお知らせ】
12/29(TX)、1/2(TVO、TVA)の放送はお休みです。
舞ー乙HiME第13話の放送は、新年の1/5(TX)、1/9(TVO、TVA)になります。


I thought this only applied for this "TX" station (I assume it is a TV station/channel)? Can other TV stations/channels still air Mai otome on Dec. 29th?

No good. Stations TVO and TVA has a week off too. They screen Otome 4 days later than TX, but they still had to take a break.

If you are an animator, won't you like to take a break too?

My friend who is half-Japanese told me this; people in the West consider Christmas as the time to get together with family, and Newyears to party. People in Japan, however, consider Christmas as the time to party and Newyears the time to get together with family.

duster_Fukku 2005-12-19 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shigan
Yoshi yoshi, it just mean that we will have to rewatch Mai-Hime while waiting. ^_^

Sigh...Shiznat...XD

Second that vote!!:D

Well... Somehow this is expect to happen. Its a holiday, not many will stay at home and watch, it won't hurt much, it happened all the time during new years. Probably some other TV show is going to take up otome's air time.

lone_wolf 2005-12-19 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant
No good. Stations TVO and TVA has a week off too. They screen Otome 4 days later than TX, but they still had to take a break.

If you are an animator, won't you like to take a break too?

My friend who is half-Japanese told me this; people in the West consider Christmas as the time to get together with family, and Newyears to party. People in Japan, however, consider Christmas as the time to party and Newyears the time to get together with family.


Being half Japanese myself, I was informed by my mother that Christmas was a time for couples. It's more of a romantic holiday.

--Lone Wolf

Preston 2005-12-19 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shigan
You bet! Christmas tree, family, presents, turkey, Santa - the whole shebang!

:D ;)

Not quite like that.. but I'm sure that was a succeeded attempt at humour. :)

Boy Adoru 2005-12-19 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maceart
Good. That means Doremi-fansubs won't have to go on hiatus for an episode (I'm on vacation). Yatta.

According to this http://home.comcast.net/~ladholyman/doremi.html you finish stuff of on Saturday night... so what about episode 12, which you would be releasing on christmas night? Will that happen? Will you make us all that christmas present? :)

Preston 2005-12-19 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boy Adoru
According to this http://home.comcast.net/~ladholyman/doremi.html you finish stuff of on Saturday night... so what about episode 12, which you would be releasing on christmas night? Will that happen? Will you make us all that christmas present? :)

God, that would be an excellent present. :) Go on guys, think of the thousands that download your subs. :) Ok, I can understand perfectly if you want the break and can relate to that, but watching the latest episode really would add to my Christmas and no doubt every other Otome watcher's. Here in the UK Christmas is on a Sunday.. damn time zones.. though RSS should enable my PC to automatically download the subs and raws.. if it works this time round.. >.> No pressure at all guys, I would personally make an effort to see you were not thought less of if you didn't release it, everyone deserves a work-free Christmas.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.