AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/stay night Anime (old generic discussion thread) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26458)

dont 2004-05-11 16:12

Fate/stay night official extra book (free download)
 
Edit by kj1980:

[link removed - borderline copyright infringement]

Sakuya 2005-12-18 21:29

Fate/stay night Anime (old generic discussion thread)
 
Here's the old thread's page 4:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...%2BForum&hl=en

Edit by Mod (xris): Please remember, this thread is for the anime watcher only. If you want to discuss aspects of the game, then please use the Fate/Stay Night Game Discussion thread located in the Games forum

Any spoilers from the game will now be deleted. The entire post will be deleted (even if there is just a small part of the post containing spoilers) and repeated offenders will be banned.

To do this, we need your help. Please use the Report button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if you see any spoilers.

orion 2005-12-19 13:40

So. why did Curtain Raiser sell out so fast? Do you think that it will make it to the Region 1 DVD?

kj1980 2005-12-19 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion
So. why did Curtain Raiser sell out so fast? Do you think that it will make it to the Region 1 DVD?

Because it's "Fate stay/night." Really. That is the reason.

MrProphet 2005-12-19 14:16

Most likely not... it's just a promo.

As for the popularity of the disc, well, there are so many Type-Moon fanboys, they are bound to make a little impact. 8)

Shiroth 2005-12-19 14:24

I was shocked by how fast the promo sold out.. i hope its not long before re-stock's.

kj1980 2005-12-19 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsama
I was shocked by how fast the promo sold out.. i hope its not long before re-stock's.

There is no re-stock as that was a limited edition item. Basically, if it all sold out, there won't be anymore unless you are willing to shell out more money on Yahoo auction.


By the way, "Fate stay/night" will begin to air starting on January 6th, 2006 from TV Saitama.

Air dates and schedules are as follows:
Chiba TV 2006/01/08ちばテレビ 24:30-25:00
TV Kanagawa 2006/01/08 25:30-26:00
TV Saitama 2006/01/06 25:40-26:00
SUN TV 2006/01/11 26:05-26:35
TV Aichi 2006/01/13 26:43-27:13
KBS Kyoto 2006/01/08 25:15-25:45
MX TV 2006/01/10 25:30-26:00

NoSanninWa 2005-12-19 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by orion
So. why did Curtain Raiser sell out so fast? Do you think that it will make it to the Region 1 DVD?

Dubious. Unlike in Japan there aren't many thousands of fans who already possess a slavering appetite for Fate/stay Night and will eagerly gobble up anything that can give them a taste of the meal that they hunger for.

While it is possible that it will show up as an extra on a DVD, it isn't really likely since it is mostly just scenes from the series. Once the series has come out, this will be rather superfluous.

gameoffreak8 2005-12-19 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
There is no re-stock as that was a limited edition item. Basically, if it all sold out, there won't be anymore unless you are willing to shell out more money on Yahoo auction.


By the way, "Fate stay/night" will begin to air starting on January 6th, 2005 from TV Saitama.

Air dates and schedules are as follows:
Chiba TV 2006/01/08ちばテレビ 24:30-25:00
TV Kanagawa 2006/01/08 25:30-26:00
TV Saitama 2006/01/06 25:40-26:00
SUN TV 2006/01/11 26:05-26:35
TV Aichi 2006/01/13 26:43-27:13
KBS Kyoto 2006/01/08 25:15-25:45
MX TV 2006/01/10 25:30-26:00

*2006*:heh:

Shiroth 2005-12-19 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
There is no re-stock as that was a limited edition item. Basically, if it all sold out, there won't be anymore unless you are willing to shell out more money on Yahoo auction.

Thanks for the info'. & i think i'll be staying away from Yahoo auctions. ^^;;

gameoffreak8 2005-12-19 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
There is no re-stock as that was a limited edition item. Basically, if it all sold out, there won't be anymore unless you are willing to shell out more money on Yahoo auction.

I won't waste my money on Yahoo auction:frustrated:

Sushi-Y 2005-12-19 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Dubious. Unlike in Japan there aren't many thousands of fans who already possess a slavering appetite for Fate/stay Night and will eagerly gobble up anything that can give them a taste of the meal that they hunger for.

While it is possible that it will show up as an extra on a DVD, it isn't really likely since it is mostly just scenes from the series. Once the series has come out, this will be rather superfluous.

Mainly, it was meant to be released as a collectors item. In this industry, "limited release" means "come buy it now before it's too late!", and sales are encouraged that way. The same reason applys for "first editions" of games/DVDs.

Honestly, the reason why I (and probably many others) shelled out money for curtain raiser is for the package (a nice box, a high quality hard-cover book that contains various information about the anime, poster) and the satisfaction of owning it, rather than the actual promo DVD itself. Fanboy mentality.

Nvis 2005-12-19 21:39

So, this is already licensed?

Sakuya 2005-12-19 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis
So, this is already licensed?

It has been prelicensed by Geneon I believe.

vin.dictive 2005-12-20 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
By the way, "Fate stay/night" will begin to air starting on January 6th, 2005 from TV Saitama.

My memory is still iffy, but is it 24 or 26 episodes? (I only remember the date :D)

Tabris 2005-12-20 06:51

Watching the preview, this anime looks amazing. I don't think the number of episodes has been announced yet.

Shiroth 2005-12-20 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabris
Watching the preview, this anime looks amazing. I don't think the number of episodes has been announced yet.

I think they should give what the fans want.. and thats more then 13 episodes.

vin.dictive 2005-12-20 18:07

Rumors says 13 episodes per season and there are 2 seasons, therefore 26 episodes.

MakubeX2 2005-12-25 05:02

http://tinypic.com/j5w5yx.jpg
http://tinypic.com/j5w681.jpg
http://tinypic.com/j5w6eb.jpg
http://tinypic.com/j5w7sy.jpg

mangatron 2005-12-25 08:54

Japanese TV guides set the official episode count: 13

I don't wannna get into how can they fit this, or that in 13 lol...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.