AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shuffle! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Mayumi Fans Unite! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26964)

Takeru 2005-12-27 00:34

Mayumi Fans Unite!
 
This is for all those fans of Mayumi Thyne. I personally feel that she has been, well, neglected... So all you fans of Mayumi, Let your voices be heard! For we love Mayumi! Her flat *clears throat*.... well, you get the point.

current members
1) Crimen Scythe
2) Abbott
3) st40611
4) snoopy007
5) Mayumi-Thyme

st40611 2005-12-27 00:39

Finally, a Mayumi lover. *shot*

Anyway, so.... unite, everyone?

Takeru 2005-12-27 00:42

Err...Got caught up in the moment there...:heh: and the fact I couldn't think up an acronym for it....LOL
But what I like is the fact that she has 2 different colored eyes....
(that's also why I like Asuna in Negima....:heh: )

Maids! Maids! Maids! 2005-12-27 00:46

I think she and Itsuki should have their own series.

Takeru 2005-12-27 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
I think she and Itsuki should have their own series.

That would be interesting...

SnakeLegend 2005-12-27 01:10

OMGZ MAYUMI FOREVER!!!
F CUP, G CUP ERAS ARE OVER!!!
PEOPLE NOW LIKE WHAT THEY CAN GRAB WITH THEIR HANDS!!!
and so goes the statement+emo.

Crimen Scythe 2005-12-27 10:11

hmm...detectives Itsuki and Mayumi...alright sign me up...

Takeru 2005-12-27 12:33

okay... me being the prez. and starter of this club... I officially call this the MFU... the Mayumi Fan Union!

kj1980 2005-12-27 12:48

Moe Moe Mayumi?

ちっちゃな胸萌え~ってか?

Takeru 2005-12-27 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
Moe Moe Mayumi?

that's a new one for me. what does moe mean?

Abbott 2005-12-27 13:37

My My Mayumi! Because she's mine!

Hoho, yes, this is a club I'd love to join. Mayumi needs more attention.

Apekatt 2005-12-27 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiju32
that's a new one for me. what does moe mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C3%A9 here's a wikipedia-link to explain the word. I'm too lazy to try and explain it myself (and not even sure I've understood correctly what it means :p)

And I'd totally watch a show featuring Itsuki and Mayumi. It would be hilarious! :D

Takeru 2005-12-27 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apekatt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C3%A9 here's a wikipedia-link to explain the word. I'm too lazy to try and explain it myself (and not even sure I've understood correctly what it means :p)

And I'd totally watch a show featuring Itsuki and Mayumi. It would be hilarious! :D

thx for the wiki and a show with mayumi & itsuki would have to be labeled a comedy!

Kensuke 2005-12-27 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kj1980
Moe Moe Mayumi?

ちっちゃな胸萌え~ってか?

Heh, actually I suggested that few days ago.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...1&postcount=29

Almost opposite sides of Earth and the same thought. :eyespin:

Crimen Scythe 2005-12-27 17:10

then it's MMM or MFU?

Takeru 2005-12-27 19:38

I don't know... I feel a vote coming on..... *I'll run this 'til tomorrow morning [12/28 US]* Place either MMM or MFU in your title and I count them, and tell you all as soon as possible....TY:D


BTY: did you all know that "Tick!Tack!" is a kind of "split off" from Shuffle?
I was cruising the Navel website and I came across the character section http://project-navel.com/navel/ticktack/characters.html of this new anime.... and come to find out that Nerine, Mayumi, Itsuki, and Forbesii are all in it (I thought the characters looked familiar...:heh: ).... (sorry but the site is only in Japanese....:heh: )

Abbott 2005-12-27 19:46

I'm quite happy with both names. MMM keeps the standard Shuffle style fanclub name (ie, the words all begining with the same letter), so I suppose it could be argued that that is the better of the two. However, I like the MFU. Union makes it sound like we're a hardcore group who take crap from no one! Let's face it, Mayumi doesn't get as many fans as the other girls do, so we are pretty hardcore!

KaneDragon 2005-12-27 19:54

This thread needs more pics. :p

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6...iharem36ah.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6...iharem45uh.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1...iharem50ca.jpg

Mayumi is not to be trifled with. :cool:

Takeru 2005-12-27 19:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbott
I'm quite happy with both names. MMM keeps the standard Shuffle style fanclub name (ie, the words all begining with the same letter), so I suppose it could be argued that that is the better of the two. However, I like the MFU. Union makes it sound like we're a hardcore group who take crap from no one! Let's face it, Mayumi doesn't get as many fans as the other girls do, so we are pretty hardcore!

You make a valid point there my good friend...well said...the only thing I'm worried about is the FU in MFU... people may get the wrong impression, yet, If you have MFU instead of a repeating letter (MMM) you tend to stand out beyond the other "three letter" clubs...:confused: *Oh great, I've gone and confused myself again*
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaneDragon

I think the appropriate phrase to be used here is..."DING! DING! DING! KNOCKOUT!"

and 81 cm!?! How's he measuring that? That's almost an entire meter!!! That's almost 3 feet!!

Abbott 2005-12-27 19:57

Hmm, people *may* get the wrong impression, but then again, Mayumi is the kind of girl who would say "FU" to a guy if he get on her wrong side :p It would be good to stand out from the other groups, but hmm. More opinions needed it seems!

And pics! I have plenty of pics. I'll upload and post some tomorrow, huzzah.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.