AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Spell Blast 90 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27090)

carb 2005-12-30 03:16

Spell Blast 90
 
i find it a bit odd that such a captain level as Komamura could easily be taken down by a SINGLE spell that was not even at its full power.

Blaster 2005-12-30 03:37

Well maybe spells are always powerful, just that it isn't easy to hit someone, therefore they don't use spells.
Like Byakuya vs Ichigo, Byakuya only cast the spell when he is sure it will hit ichigo.

Glitch87 2005-12-30 03:42

also he wasnt completely taken down...didnt you see him get up a few minutes later?

SSJ7 Goku 2005-12-30 04:52

it seemed like Gin was surprised that Aizen knew how to use that kidou, so even though it was only at 1/3 of it's full power, it was such a high level spell that it was capable of knocking him down..
that's just my guess though =|

Novarain 2005-12-30 07:31

In the manga it's explained that the 90+ spells are the highest level and are supposed to be almost impossible to even cast in the first place so i won't be surprised if even Aizen struggled to cast it and that Komamura would have been completely destroyed had it reached full power...

Desti-Fate 2005-12-30 07:34

Hey, you can take someone down with a good stab.
I don't see why a point-blank magical explosion from *Aizen* wouldn't be able to knock a guy down and keep him there.

Arutima 2005-12-30 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novarain
In the manga it's explained that the 90+ spells are the highest level and are supposed to be almost impossible to even cast in the first place so i won't be surprised if even Aizen struggled to cast it and that Komamura would have been completely destroyed had it reached full power...


Aizen didnt reached full power because he didnt had the time to casts the complete incantation for the spell, wich takes severals minutes

Wolcik 2005-12-30 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arutima
Aizen didnt reached full power because he didnt had the time to casts the complete incantation for the spell, wich takes severals minutes

like 4th VC Isane had to talk so much to find out where he went or to call everyone, so Aizen probably would have to do something even more harder than difficult incatation :D
and Komamura was already beat up at least some, cause we saw him last time when he was starting the fight with Zaraki, and than it took some time for Yamamoto to start his fight, so he run away :D

MobiuS 2005-12-30 08:48

Well theres also differences in "captain level".

Spiritual Energy monsters like Zaraki or Yama-jii probably wouldnt have taken it as hard as Komamura. Sure ... its Black Arts ... but if it was strong enough to destroy ANYTHING, wouldnt the Shinigami forget about Shinkais and Bankais and focus on using 90s Kidou to decimate the Vaizard army??

I dont think they need full-release to cast them either .... >_>

Altharion 2005-12-30 08:58

there are some shinigami that focus on kidou (rukia, momo) and some who focus on hakuda (soi fong) and some who only focus on zanjutsu (zaraki).

Inkognito 2005-12-30 10:26

The spell and level were used to illustrate how powerful Aizen is... It'd be tough to believe that we're faced with a seemingly all-powerful enemy if he was casting level 2 spells even after stopping a bankai with a finger.

Forever 2005-12-30 11:03

If aizen try to stab, konomara could have dodged or grab his zanpaktou and make him vunerable. lvl 90 spell at close range cant be dodged...

Dark` 2005-12-30 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forever
If aizen try to stab, konomara could have dodged or grab his zanpaktou and make him vunerable. lvl 90 spell at close range cant be dodged...

Except for the fact that Komamura, just like Hitsugaya, Renji, Hinamori, etc, are all under his Absolute Hypnosis. He would never see the blade coming, so he wouldn't have been able to dodge (he didn't even see Aizen move up to him).

As for the spell...yeah. Gin was surprised Aizen was able to cast the spell without the full incantation, he skipped all of that. As such, its power was dramatically decreased. If it had been at full strength, there's a good chance that Komamura would be dead right now.

Baphomet 2005-12-30 13:22

Maybe Aizen did perform several minutes long incantation for the lvl90 spell but used his shikai to make everyone believe that its instant :heh:

babuji 2005-12-30 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baphomet
Maybe Aizen did perform several minutes long incantation for the lvl90 spell but used his shikai to make everyone believe that its instant :heh:


who knows....what you say might be true..since most are under his hypnosis, he must have took a couple of minutes and making it looks like an instant. Even when he stop ichigo blade was due to the hypnosis.

MHaggag 2005-12-30 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkognito
The spell and level were used to illustrate how powerful Aizen is... It'd be tough to believe that we're faced with a seemingly all-powerful enemy if he was casting level 2 spells even after stopping a bankai with a finger.

What is kinda weird, as pointed out by someone on the lunar forums, is that Tessai was able to do two level 99 spells earlier in the series, when he was in the pit with Ichigo IIRC.

Creepy.

Desti-Fate 2005-12-30 14:55

Knowing Urahara, he might have been using some device to amplify his power. Also, he would have had pleeeenty of time to prepare and er, incant.

Zarifus 2005-12-30 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by babuji
Even when he stop ichigo blade was due to the hypnosis.

I kind of doubt this, I don't think Ichigo ever saw Aizen do his Shikai release yet. All of the Captains and VCs were gathered ages ago and shown the release.
In order for the release effect to take place, maybe it takes a certain amount of time? We were never really shown how the hypnosis is cast.
Also, the way he blocked the sword basically means that Aizen has alot more power leaking out of him. Just like how Ichigo was unable to cut Kenpachi at first.

Are kidou exactly the same for each person? Say for instance, Zaraki compared to Renji, would the difference in raw power affect the size/power of the spell?
If it did, maybe 1/3 power of Aizen's spell was so powerful because any of his spells are already very powerful.

Ziv 2005-12-30 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MHaggag
What is kinda weird, as pointed out by someone on the lunar forums, is that Tessai was able to do two level 99 spells earlier in the series, when he was in the pit with Ichigo IIRC.

Creepy.

From what I understood, it was all one spell, but just different phases

carb 2005-12-30 21:10

wat chapter was this shown? Tessai doing 2 lvl99 spells


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.