AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Very sad indeed [anime spoiler] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=293)

Nameless 2003-11-05 22:49

Very sad indeed [anime spoiler]
 
Does anyone think it's sad for Konohamaru that the 3rd dies fighting Orochimaru? I mean, we know that the filler in episode 56 was meant to show an emotional bond between 3rd and the village inhabitants.

I think some very sad events are due in the next 10 episodes...

Oh yeah and, what happened to Hinata?

dimdog 2003-11-05 23:07

sorry m8, but its not a filler :P that part is in the manga :P

p3psi 2003-11-05 23:08

10 episodes? are you kidding me? its going to take about 20-30 episodes before that happens, considering all the filler material they've been putting in

Lord Raiden 2003-11-05 23:24

Hinata is fine. She's now healed up from her injuries and back on her feet, or by the pace of the anime, in a few more show she'll be back to 100%. Well, ok, 70% anyways. She's still a tad busted up inside, but she's at least on her feet and feeling better. Speaking of Hinata, I'd like to see her and Sakura find a way to become quite a bit better and then proceed to kick the living sh** out of a couple of chunnin just for the heck of it. ;)

hobobaggins 2003-11-06 00:59

... hell they couldnt kick the shit out of a dead dog....

but yeah i do want to see some GOOD girl fights (eg: tsunade) because all of this testosterone beating the shit outta estrogen is boring... i want to see that kabuto/tsunade fight... that is arguably the best fight in the manga because naruto does some sweet shit too...

chImp 2003-11-06 03:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Hinata is fine. She's now healed up from her injuries and back on her feet, or by the pace of the anime, in a few more show she'll be back to 100%. Well, ok, 70% anyways. She's still a tad busted up inside, but she's at least on her feet and feeling better. Speaking of Hinata, I'd like to see her and Sakura find a way to become quite a bit better and then proceed to kick the living sh** out of a couple of chunnin just for the heck of it. ;)

Healed up my **S. Do your homework boy, it's obviously she's not healed, and not 70% either.

Nameless 2003-11-06 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by chImp
Healed up my **S. Do your homework boy, it's obviously she's not healed, and not 70% either.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Isn't there a part somewhere that they show Kabuto heal her or help or something? That hasn't happened yet and with all the stuff the anime doesn't miss, (and stuff they throw in) I'm sure they'd put that in.

It's not going to be 20-30 episodes before that happens. Fights and war arcs usually blow by fast. Think about it... Neji vs. Naruto, slight filler, other fights that usually end in one episode, then Sasuke vs. Gaara and BAM, we see the 3rd vs. Orochimaru.

cyli 2003-11-06 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless
It's not going to be 20-30 episodes before that happens. Fights and war arcs usually blow by fast. Think about it... Neji vs. Naruto, slight filler, other fights that usually end in one episode, then Sasuke vs. Gaara and BAM, we see the 3rd vs. Orochimaru.

The Neji-Naruto fight might be two episodes, like the Lee-Gaara fight.

aFlipGuy 2003-11-06 11:21

ya the hokage and snake guy fight will be a lot of episodes, when i reread that fight, it didnt end untill naruto and garaa fight :( but ya the sasuke and naruto fight might take a while.

Vicious 2003-11-06 11:56

I think the 3rd and Oro fight, different from the manga, will air together with Naruto vs. Gaara's fight, since they happen at the same time. I think they'll alternate some episodes, I mean, show 2 eps of Naruto vs. Gaara, 2 eps of Sarutobi vs. Oro until the fights end at the same episode, like in the manga. I can't wait to see Oro vs. the 3rd, it's the best fight in Naruto IMO.

And of course Konohamaru is sad, he lost his beloved grandpa :( Poor Konohamaru...

hunterx 2003-11-06 12:47

I doubt that

SirJeannot 2003-11-06 13:05

i think vicious saw it right, since switching from a fight to another is time consuming :D

Zeratul 2003-11-06 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by chImp
Healed up my **S. Do your homework boy, it's obviously she's not healed, and not 70% either.

what the hell are you talking about? She is assumed to be healed now in the manga. Or they would have had Tsunade do a checkup on her

aFlipGuy 2003-11-06 22:01

she can still be sick, remember its internal damage that was done to her, but she was up and running in that one scene, i think she was training one time, dunno but they cant have tsunade running around fixin everyone up because they are sick, she is the hokage and hokage = lots of work. She'll prolly only fix the important ppl like kakashi cause they needed the jounins. and for konohomaru, eh ofcourse hes gonna be sad, it looks like his grandfather is all he had but it happens, naruto, iruka, garaa, etc. get the idea??


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.