AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Kyou Kara Ore Wa!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=30716)

Soshen 2006-04-05 10:33

Kyou Kara Ore Wa!!

OAVs serie of 10 eps that are on-aired 1992 by Studio Pierrot: Comedian, beat'em up plot.

This story follows the adventures of Takashi and Itou. At first they are enemies but soon become friends. They are may seem like normal students, but really aren't all that normal. They are the two known trouble makers. They get into many fights with people

NOTE
the video master are a bit old and suffer for a bit ghosting problem...

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Maybe someone can add his opinion :)

Mecha_Trueno 2006-04-05 11:32

ZOMG!!! i totally never expected this series to be picked up by any fansub group! ive watched it all from 1-10 many many times (in cantonese) coz its sooooooo dam funny, i can watch right now and still laugh just as hard!!!

little note: it might not suit everyone's taste at first, on top of that its rather old (actually i luv old anime), but u should give it a chance though, at least up to ep3 or 4. ep7 is EXTREMELY funny!!!

Spirit Chicken! 2006-04-05 16:26

Episode one was awesome! Subs were a bit rough at times...but this is still something I'll definitely hold onto once all of it is subbed.

Soshen 2006-04-05 19:02

i hope that we will fix the timer problem for episode 2...

zka 2006-04-05 19:07

Darn episode one was sooo good!!! I really had a kick as I cant remember having a good laugh in these kind of animes since GTO really.

Hope more is to come!

Aqualung 2006-04-06 02:36

Is it just me, or does the guy in the picture (cover of the manga) on AnimeDB look alot like Genzo from Tenshi na Konamaiki? :twitch:

Bleed Kaga 2006-04-06 02:54

Yes, the mangaka is the same person who did Tenshi Na Kanamaiki. I watched this about 12 years ago and this is one of my fav OVAs of all-time because it's so damn funny. Too bad I never saw pass episode 7 because I can't find episodes 8-10 in the original dub (and I refuse to watch it in Cantonese). Highly recommanded for anyone.

Potatochobit 2006-04-06 04:13

HA HA HA HA

this show is freaking great! not that special humor of cromartie high but its definately something worthwhile watching.

Spoiler:

Soshen 2006-04-07 06:33

we are thinking to do a V2 of first ep... when we fix the timing position :eyespin:

chillipep 2006-04-07 17:38

I didn't think that anyone would get round to subbing the OVAs either. I've seen all 10 in Cantonese dub (Cantonese dubs were bad that they were laughable. When a group of delinquents are laughing or beating the crap out of someone it's hard not to laugh!)
Anyway, I look forward to V2 of the first ep, and I can't wait for episode 2 and 3! Both of those episodes are hilarious! :D

AnimEcoli 2006-04-09 02:03

THANK YOU!!! Omg this is such a great series. Thank sooo much for subbing it :-)

Vyse 2006-04-09 17:30

Awesome. Thanks for doing this show.

I can't get enough of these schools bad boys, they are so damn funny.

Judging from the ED, we're in for quite a ride!

EMETIB 2006-04-15 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecha_Trueno
ZOMG!!! i totally never expected this series to be picked up by any fansub group! ive watched it all from 1-10 many many times (in cantonese) coz its sooooooo dam funny, i can watch right now and still laugh just as hard!!!

little note: it might not suit everyone's taste at first, on top of that its rather old (actually i luv old anime), but u should give it a chance though, at least up to ep3 or 4. ep7 is EXTREMELY funny!!!

OMGOMG!!!

I've been wanting to get this in Cantonese again. I had the VCDs but I lent them to a friend and he lost them and hasn't ever been able to find them. This was about three years ago). :(

Do you know where I can still get hold of the Cantonese version?

Mecha_Trueno 2006-04-15 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMETIB
OMGOMG!!!

I've been wanting to get this in Cantonese again. I had the VCDs but I lent them to a friend and he lost them and hasn't ever been able to find them. This was about three years ago). :(

Do you know where I can still get hold of the Cantonese version?

i dunno really. i got mine from chinatown, but i live in UK, so i have no idea what the chinatown in US is like. u might be able to find some vcd rips/images floating around on dc++
YES i know what its like to lend things and not get em back even tho u still make VERY frequent contact with that person, simply coz their place is like a vcd/game (any software) black hole

Phaethon 2006-04-16 01:27

Download this series on a whim... and now, out of everything currently being subbed, it is far and away my #1 favorite. Thanks for the great work, and looking forward to more wonderful episodes :).

EMETIB 2006-04-16 15:32

Quote:

i dunno really. i got mine from chinatown, but i live in UK, so i have no idea what the chinatown in US is like. u might be able to find some vcd rips/images floating around on dc++
YES i know what its like to lend things and not get em back even tho u still make VERY frequent contact with that person, simply coz their place is like a vcd/game (any software) black hole

Wow, really. Which shop in China Town did you get it? I'm from London too.

Mecha_Trueno 2006-04-16 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMETIB
Wow, really. Which shop in China Town did you get it? I'm from London too.

there's CDnews (next to BRB) and the other one i dont know the name of the shop, but its the music/video shop next to the hair dressers called shanghai. even if they dont put it out on the shelves, im sure you can ask for them at the counter and they'll go find them them

EMETIB 2006-04-16 17:46

Thanks, I'll check it out.

chillipep 2006-04-17 07:27

Quote:

there's CDnews (next to BRB) and the other one i dont know the name of the shop, but its the music/video shop next to the hair dressers called shanghai. even if they dont put it out on the shelves, im sure you can ask for them at the counter and they'll go find them them

They still sell them in CDnews? o_o I should have asked for the rest of the episodes there instead of ordering them from HKcomic (<---That site is down BTW).

Mecha_Trueno 2006-04-17 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by chillipep
They still sell them in CDnews? o_o I should have asked for the rest of the episodes there instead of ordering them from HKcomic (<---That site is down BTW).

they should still keep them, even if they dont put them out. i know the other store (next to the hair dressers) definitely do, they can actually look it up on their system