AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Koi Kaze related... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=30812)

EnslavedToBitterness 2006-04-07 22:59

Koi Kaze related...

Does anyone know any anime that is similiar to Koi Kaze? After watching Koi Kaze, I've been searching for an anime that is some what similiar, but no luck so far. I would surely appreciate it, if you guys would help me out a little, thanks. ^.^

Edit: Didn't noticed the Suggestion forum above, so please move this topic if it doesn't belong here.

Sorrow-K 2006-04-07 23:07

Hmmm... yes, ye olde brilliant romance incest anime.

Similar? Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. Superior? None, to date.

EnslavedToBitterness 2006-04-07 23:12

Thanks, I'll check them out asap.

ArrowSmith 2011-08-24 16:30

Nothing compares to it.

4Tran 2011-08-24 18:15

While Hourou Musuko tackles a different subject, it has a similar feel to Koi Kaze. The difference is that the characters are all schoolchildren and that the subject matter is transsexualism instead of incest. It's one of the best shows of 2011, so it's worth checking out even aside from the similarity.

KyriaL 2011-08-26 12:39

I presume by similar you mean the matured and serious tone of the anime, and some drama in between.

Let me recommend Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

ArrowSmith 2011-08-26 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyriaL (Post 3743429)
I presume by similar you mean the matured and serious tone of the anime, and some drama in between.

Let me recommend Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

Yes I think people misunderstand Koi Kaze. Sure incest is a subject matter, but more importantly it's a story about true love.

jedinat 2011-08-26 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowSmith (Post 3743463)
Yes I think people misunderstand Koi Kaze. Sure incest is a subject matter, but more importantly it's a story about true love.

Whereas Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is definitely not. lol... I'm not sure how an anime with the plot/characters of a bad soap opera could be considered "matured" but w/e...

ArrowSmith 2011-08-26 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedinat (Post 3743467)
Whereas Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is definitely not. lol... I'm not sure how an anime with the plot/characters of a bad soap opera could be considered "matured" but w/e...

It is, but Koi Kaze has a more realistic feel. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien's characters are very pretty and the
Spoiler for series:

KyriaL 2011-08-26 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedinat (Post 3743467)

Well KGNZ certainly does not show much of 'true love' in it. But it still shows some issues which I personally consider 'matured' compared to all the other standard series.

ArrowSmith 2011-08-26 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyriaL (Post 3743855)
Well KGNZ certainly does not show much of 'true love' in it. But it still shows some issues which I personally consider 'matured' compared to all the other standard series.

The difference between the 2 series is that in Koi Kaze, the characters were putting everything on the line for their love. In KGNZ it more a matter of preference/boredom.

Daniel E. 2011-08-27 00:16

I was simply going to close and delete the last posts here (as I often do), but now I am gonna leave it here so that everyone can see how freaking pointless is to necro threads in this section.

To try and suggest something to a member that hasn't logged in more than half a decade is a waste of time beyond belief. Please try to pay more attention to the date in each thread before making any suggestion.