AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ah! My Goddess (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   AMG Season 2, Episode 4 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=31579)

Catgirls 2006-04-28 08:29

Welcome to this week's Episode of Ah! My Goddess Season 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep manga spoilers out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.
Also remember that all the other series of AMG are licensed (first TV series, OVA, Movie, Mini-Goddess, and the manga) so no discussion about earlier fansubs or groups. Please use the Report button http://forums.animesuki.com/images/buttons/report.gif if you see any unmarked spoilers or other problems.

How to use Spoiler Tags

Spoiler tags are easy.

[spoiler=Megami and Keiichi]Are sister and brother.... What, you already knew!!![/spoiler]

...will get you this...

Spoiler for Megami and Keiichi:

eggplant 2006-04-28 10:53

Ah, relieved to see that the thread for ep 4 is up :)

Spoiler for Episode 4:


BTW, I also saw the widescreen BS-i version of ep 1 on the same day, which is definitely befitting of the Goddess image. It's a shame that the recent TBS animes shown on network TV are simply cropping off the sides, which I consider to be an act of atrocity towards both the producers and viewers of the respective shows.

Keiichi_chan 2006-04-28 16:00

I really liked this episode. It was alot closer to the style of the first season,basically adapting the manga chapter and making only slight changes here and there.
I am disapointed that they aren't gonna do part two(this is the one chapter that would be near impossible to do if it's not done as the next episode).
And that the goddesses keep using their powers right infront of everyone!>_<

Muir Woods 2006-04-29 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
I really liked this episode. It was alot closer to the style of the first season,basically adapting the manga chapter and making only slight changes here and there.
I am disapointed that they aren't gonna do part two(this is the one chapter that would be near impossible to do if it's not done as the next episode).
And that the goddesses keep using their powers right infront of everyone!>_<

I also definitely noticed the change in art style in this episode. Belldandy's overall face seems to be shortened, and Keiichi's features noticably different. But I felt the episode wasn't so well executed. At some parts the jokes/happenstances and the sound effects that were presented along with them felt forced and unnatural. Oh well. The same old sweet re-affirmation of Belldandy and Keiichi's relationship in the end. So, that's how a "drunken" Belldandy acts. The Belldandy and Marller part was pretty amusing.

:topicoff: Wow, I'm 20 already? And all of a sudden my words appear considerably less impressive. The increase from 1 to 2 in the decade digit seemingly raises the expected level of my knowledge and wisdom, the stereotype of the apparent general difference between a teenager and a young adult influencing the impression. But really, the progress from age 19 to 20 is smaller than one thinks. *Sigh*, honestly, somehow I feel like I’m still 16, but I digress...

Daniel E. 2006-04-29 20:28

Here's a link for those that dont mind reading spoilers.

Anime on my mind

Be warned though, this link spoils the whole episode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muir Woods
Wow, I'm 20 already?

Happy Birthday to you. :D

lackey4ever 2006-04-30 18:50

i am curios where u guys get ur AMG from i wait for animesuki but u guys always have it 4 or 5 days before they do?!

Kimura-sensei 2006-05-01 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by lackey4ever
i am curios where u guys get ur AMG from i wait for animesuki but u guys always have it 4 or 5 days before they do?!

They're watching the raw itself (no subtitle).

aliensporebomb 2006-05-01 14:42

After a while, even if you don't understand a lot of Japanese, just watching
the raw itself you can pick up on a lot. In fact, not having the titling can
sometimes make your eye catch things you wouldn't have otherwise spotted.

TTHX 2006-05-01 22:30

Wish I was fluid in Japanese... :(

Always anxious for the next sub!

aliensporebomb 2006-05-02 13:52

Fluid? "I'm drowning in Japanese". I think you mean fluent.

Gomen nasai!

Keiichi_chan 2006-05-02 15:16

Quote:

*Sigh*, honestly, somehow I feel like I’m still 16, but I digress...
I'll tell what I tell everyone..'Don't think of yourself as an older teenager or someone to old to be teenage, think of yourself as a really young adult!'
But..yeah..good to see you back to this part of the boards, Muir!

Catgirls 2006-05-02 22:46

Okay...Episode 4 has been subbed. Grab it at the usual places. (x) AonE-AnY

Conan-san 2006-05-03 05:31

Bell drunk on Coke for the win.

Oh, and Sora going on one of her "Drunk Sora must show brests" runs for the awesomeness.

Daniel E. 2006-05-03 12:38

Not exactly my favorite episode so far.

Best part for me was Belldandy's singing. Shame we only get to hear a small part of the song.

Hyperion 2006-05-03 13:41

I give it a 9. Bell drunk on coke, sora with the "My breasts are to small" talk (remembers the OMG OVA) and Marller just made it excellent.

jtrog 2006-05-03 15:37

Perfect 10.

The advances those 2 made in achieving their relationship for each-other (not based on a 'signed contract agreement'). Loved the show and I haven't laughed that much in good humor in quite a while :heh:

Mandrake 2006-05-03 17:33

the high focus on the lovey dovey relationship with keichi and belldandy in the last few episodes has me wondering if theres going to be some shattering suprise in this season. It's like they are building it up for something other then them lovebirds getting physical with each other.

Onizuka-GTO 2006-05-03 20:10

mmm...im quite suprised how closely tis 2nd series is following the manga.

When watching a new episodes gives you deja vu because you read it already, ius testimony to the quality of this episode.

jobs'a good'un. :)

justinstrife 2006-05-03 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muir Woods
:topicoff: Wow, I'm 20 already? And all of a sudden my words appear considerably less impressive. The increase from 1 to 2 in the decade digit seemingly raises the expected level of my knowledge and wisdom, the stereotype of the apparent general difference between a teenager and a young adult influencing the impression. But really, the progress from age 19 to 20 is smaller than one thinks. *Sigh*, honestly, somehow I feel like Iím still 16, but I digress...


I find this post funny. You're 20, and you're expecting to suddenly be mature and more wise? There really isn't much difference between 16-20 in most cases. I'm 26, and I feel 20. I don't think you really have to worry till you reach your late 20's, before you realy see a change. You have far to go still my young padawan. :)

nolanvoid 2006-05-03 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinstrife
I find this post funny. You're 20, and you're expecting to suddenly be mature and more wise? There really isn't much difference between 16-20 in most cases. I'm 26, and I feel 20. I don't think you really have to worry till you reach your late 20's, before you realy see a change. You have far to go still my young padawan. :)



the thirties dont get any better, except you constantly wonder how you managed to survive due to the stupid things you've done.. and that's always amusing.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.