AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Tech Support (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Question about Japanese p2p (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=3180)

kalium 2003-12-21 00:00

Question about Japanese p2p
 
[FONT=Arial]Does anyone know about a tutorial to use Winny. Is there any other popular Japanese p2p that I can use to get raws? Btw, can anyone tell me why do Winmx users always have this really exaggerated and absurd amount of queues, that cannot be right, it must be a trick! (100+ queues!)

Thelastguardian 2003-12-21 03:33

this is a sub-forum about anime! not p2p

as for ur queue issue, yes thats normal on winmx.

Shii 2003-12-21 12:57

I can't tell you about Winny because it's a secret network for Japanese only. :cool:

By the way, Winny is totally unrelated to Winmx except that it succeeds it.

LBW 2003-12-21 14:12

Does that mean I should stop using it? :p

Shii 2003-12-21 15:18

Sssh, quiet! ;)

sama.van 2004-01-06 10:36

winny more!!
 
On years later... I'm a new member.. Today I Have read an article on Winny...
But it's in french.. may be you understand (i'm french too).
http://www.ratiatum.com/p2p.php?article=1384

My curiosity want all time do things Nobody can do It....

And my request is How work this prog Winny??? I went on the official web site
http://www.nan.sakura.ne.jp/winny/ and traduct with http://www.teletranslator.com:8100/c...Host=localhost
but nothing help me.. And interface of Winny is in Jap... So can show me how do with picture??

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english... :)

Forse 2004-01-06 11:04

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...highlight=raws

I suggest searching next time ;)

s0nicfreak 2004-01-06 19:06

How to use Winny guide:

Step #1: LEARN JAPANESE

Shii 2004-01-06 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by sama.van
And my request is How work this prog Winny??? I went on the official web site http://www.nan.sakura.ne.jp/winny/

Well, that's not the official website, for one thing. If you know that little Japanese, you should give up now.

Flash_Squirrel 2004-01-06 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashibaka
Well, that's not the official website, for one thing. If you know that little Japanese, you should give up now.

Fact is that there is a 50px wide text saying "WINNY TIPS".

Now, he might be weak in Japanese, but his eyesight skillz are a little weak too ;)

Kokushi_Musou 2004-01-07 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalium
Does anyone know about a tutorial to use Winny. Is there any other popular Japanese p2p that I can use to get raws?

Winny is the best for leeches as it doesn't really require you to share anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalium
Btw, can anyone tell me why do Winmx users always have this really exaggerated and absurd amount of queues, that cannot be right, it must be a trick! (100+ queues!)

WinMX unlike what most people think, is a trading network. When you see someone have a ridiculous amount of queues it means that the person is using the no upload patch to sway away leeches (or as they are refered to in Japan DOMs; Download Only Members). Therefore if you have nothing they want, you aren't getting anything. This pertains to most Japanese WinMX servers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.